The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-10-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yingying-massage/

See the face I walked out of the door. So no comments in other things.
See her review on website all good but cannot find any comments in sbf, but still decided to go, end up... waste time travel there, left on the spot.
Honestly see the face on photos most won't even book...
Old 08-10-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
TheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
But not sure if she’ll change it this time
Quite sure she’s been egged on by poor advise

For those who miss Carol and want a good massage, Mango is the one to go
But be advised she and carol ARE worlds apart in terms of offering
Agree, pics are overly done but i don't think it affected her at all. Prefer her good friend Sally in terms of massage and overall feel. Probably due to chemistry.

Have always wanted to try Carol (all the good MRs) but she doesn't reply at all. Is it just me?
Old 08-10-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

See her review on website all good but cannot find any comments in sbf, but still decided to go, end up... waste time travel there, left on the spot.
Is the face the same as what's up on SLG? I think she was previously listed as Tian Tian.
Old 08-10-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro

She does not look good but her service is good. Was a masseue back in China and do back stepping. Other non-vanilla service is good too . i will say she is hardworking and really turn you on when she is on.

$100 what to expect bro.
Old 08-10-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 12
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/mango-massage/

Is this mango same with the old mango? Too many mangos liao, looks sedap~

https://sglonelyguy.org/ting-ting-massage/

This ting ting also look not bad for bj
Old 08-10-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Came across this ml https://sglonelyguy.org/rainbow-massage/
I only have good points for her.
Very hardworking, detailed, for boob lovers, no rush...etc.
Just good.
Although massage may not be exactly good, but the sensual compensated everything well.
Good location with parking, if you can wait and find.
Happy Tuesday cheonging for all!
Old 08-10-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
I visited her around 2 weeks back. Near great world city. Big melons with great bbbj. Massage so so. Not as fair as pics. Friendly and chatty. Didn't rtm as there's many other I haven't tried yet.
Used to be in orchard now moved.ahe is older than reported

U won't reject looks like her. Big chest for sure. Visited her when she was still in orchard.

Not for massage.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Heard from a bro that Sally will be going on holiday soon.
Any other bros can verify this?
Old 08-10-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Triplexxx222 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Nowadays photos are becoming more and more edited. I visited quite a few. Is totally different from the post. Out of 10, maybe 2-3 can make it. The rest I rejected straight. Miss those who have left.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Heard from a bro that Sally will be going on holiday soon.
Any other bros can verify this?
She posted that she'll leave on the 11th.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

$100 what to expect bro.[/QUOTE]

Expect to at least look like pict, but see already I just walk out, other services not bothered to try.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Expect to at least look like pict, but see already I just walk out, other services not bothered to try.
Not even like the pic? I will give the pics a passing mark.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She posted that she'll leave on the 11th.
Must be kena bao by some bros
Old 08-10-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone tried this lady?
https://sglonelyguy.org/dan-ni-massage/

Are her boobs natural?
Old 08-10-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Must be kena bao by some bros
Would you do it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1