The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 17-04-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Zorro9090 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Review for May in Mansion

So far as what other reviews said her service is really good and genuine.

Face: 7/10. Face major edited. But she still pretty and cute
Body 7/10, butt is just medium, slim body, boobs is nice to touch
BJ: 7/10 not bad for a blowjob but she is quick to get it done ready for intercourse
FJ: 8/10 not bad but I’m the one doing all the trust she can keep up too
Service 10/10 : very good and accommodating
Overall RTF for sure
Old 17-04-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 7
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
with those going at 250, i can actually consider to pamper myself with viet in dome3.

just 2cent
Many gems- even Eliza back!

Reliable Pandora also still here.
Old 17-04-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold

Frankly speaking, some fl even pressure u to tip them, by saying all the customers they had are good because they automatically tipped them pre service

Wow wtf
Old 17-04-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidlucifer View Post
Frankly speaking, some fl even pressure u to tip them, by saying all the customers they had are good because they automatically tipped them pre service

Wow wtf
Agreed this is becoming common- girls coming for first time in sg are now learning all these. But I guess years of pentup demand is now playing out.
Old 17-04-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
MrBIGMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themafia View Post
Just Tried Great from Club Friday.

Looks: 8/10 Just like in the photo. What you see is what you get.
Body: 8/10 Pettie size but with a handful boobs. With a S share figure.
Boobs: 8/10 I think they are man made but boobs lover will love it.
BBJ: 8/10 She seem quite experience at it. Feel great when she use her tongue action!
FJ: 8/10 Tried with her ridding on me and doggy her. Her moaning will turn you on.
GFE: 7/10 She's very accommodating and out to please you. She showered with me and clean me up like baby haha. She'll make you feel comfortable so that it won't feel so commercial.

RTF: Yes. All in all, so far one of the better experience I had as compare to the other more expensive ladies crew. Only rant is the cheap towel that doesn't seem to absorb the water after shower. But Great will keep you clean and dry.
Sounds good this FL
Old 17-04-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
MrBIGMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphhun View Post
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=871615

Nanny The Pimp

All her FRs are spot on.
Visited her yesterday and yeah she is quite the pocket dynamo in bed.
Slight tan, slim body, stomach is taut, no abs but can feel her muscles, boobs a nice handful, very cheerful, gave a mean blowjob and yes, she can really ride as pointed out by other bros. GFE is there, comms no issues, not a time watcher, downside is perhaps, she speaks little french, fearful of COVID maybe, otherwise it is a refreshing change after 2 years of throwing money into drain for those PRCs. Recommended and will support with RTF.
I feel she is an energizer battery bunny haha
Old 17-04-2022, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of

Given the current price point, bros are expecting services to be as good as pre-covid or even better.

Unfortunately, the current pricing will be here to stay due to the ability of majority of bros willing to pay, tip and gift.

You can ask any girls from reputable stables and they will tell you that they are taking 10-15 bros per day.

So, services provided may vary and paying $250 may not guarantee an enjoyable session. Experienced it myself first hand, totally no mood at all.

I'm not saying dome 1 girls are bad but I think bros must manage expectation. Things are different now post-covid and I don't think we can compare to pre-covid.

I suggest bros to move on to elsewhere if dome 1's price and services are not to expectation. Sometimes, grass is really greener on the opposite side across the causeway.
Old 17-04-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
Nick0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNick0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*FR FOR FL / ML

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : June
ID 挂网编号 : -
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9 / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 24
Body 身材 : slim
Boobs 胸部 : C enhanced
Kissing 接吻 : 8/ 10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8 / 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : - / 10
FJ 爱爱 : 9 / 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 8 / 10
Massage 按摩 : 0 / 10 never ask

Overall Experience 整体 : 9 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Maybe, too many to try.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : thai tan. Real person skinnier than Picture. Initially cold but after warm up then fun to chit chat. BJ alternate between DT and licking head. Very good suction. Almost blew my load. Balls sucking skills also damn good. good suction, not too hard and soft, very enjoyable. I started first and banged few a positions. When she on top of u, ride very well until i very fast release soldiers. Good ass and skin very smooth. Piak piak piak damn song.

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date / 日期 : 16/04/2022
Old 17-04-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post
Given the current price point, bros are expecting services to be as good as pre-covid or even better.

Unfortunately, the current pricing will be here to stay due to the ability of majority of bros willing to pay, tip and gift.

You can ask any girls from reputable stables and they will tell you that they are taking 10-15 bros per day.

So, services provided may vary and paying $250 may not guarantee an enjoyable session. Experienced it myself first hand, totally no mood at all.

I'm not saying dome 1 girls are bad but I think bros must manage expectation. Things are different now post-covid and I don't think we can compare to pre-covid.

I suggest bros to move on to elsewhere if dome 1's price and services are not to expectation. Sometimes, grass is really greener on the opposite side across the causeway.
The issue is if the service level at least maintain as pre covid standard, price increase due to demand and other cost increase i can still accept and understand.

Issue is service standard drop, average looks and service standard sell 180-220

If u take average price of 150-160 last time as bench mark, compare to the average 220 now, difference is like heaven and hell

We can whine and complain about price till the cows come home also no use, the demand is there, So many white knights and simps, talk until like want to protect the girls as thou they on some self righteous mission, be savior and hero to all FL.

Anyway, just need to tahan awhile more lor, once geylang reopen, price still dun drop, at least got cheaper options.

That said, i wont be surprised if geylang increase price by at least $10-20 after reopening
Old 17-04-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 23
maximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
The issue is if the service level at least maintain as pre covid standard, price increase due to demand and other cost increase i can still accept and understand.

Issue is service standard drop, average looks and service standard sell 180-220

If u take average price of 150-160 last time as bench mark, compare to the average 220 now, difference is like heaven and hell

We can whine and complain about price till the cows come home also no use, the demand is there, So many white knights and simps, talk until like want to protect the girls as thou they on some self righteous mission, be savior and hero to all FL.

Anyway, just need to tahan awhile more lor, once geylang reopen, price still dun drop, at least got cheaper options.

That said, i wont be surprised if geylang increase price by at least $10-20 after reopening
As long as DEMAND >> SUPPLY, prices will remain high. I think prices are already moving, and I see some movement already.
Old 17-04-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Bros, I’m in a mood of not wanting to do anything, nothing at all (except some chatting). I just want to be served for 60 or 90 mins by the FL lady while resting on the bed. Who are the best service oriented ladies that you would recommend for this type of need?
Old 17-04-2022, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Bros, I’m in a mood of not wanting to do anything, nothing at all (except some chatting). I just want to be served for 60 or 90 mins by the FL lady while resting on the bed. Who are the best service oriented ladies that you would recommend for this type of need?
Bros why do you want to do that?
Do you have SYT in mind or girls who are more matured?
Old 17-04-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
100% agree.

Being generous is ok. Being overly generous is a fault!

Plus, majority of the gifts the ang pai all can make within a day or two with their earnings- like Iphone 13 Pro Max. Or the "buy for mistress" Pandora stuff 555.

FL here for professional service, specifically bonking. Generally no need to pamper them and put them on a pedestal, which unfortunately many do.

The handsome part...is true! If you handsome FL more likely to like, but then again like 85% of the reviews here the punters all talk like they so handsome the FL auto-songkran when they see them at the door liao, so....
You not aware ah ? We have alot of keyboard Andy Lau here, more handsome than even Yusof Ishak one, auto songkarn is a given, and they humble never say only, but in their reality, is FL pay them to bang them one hor, after that FL will worship them as their savior knight in shiny armor.

Somemore still can hiam ppl write fake FR or big cannon, but own FR write until got dragon got tiger, some even got phoenix come out, exaggerate until MILF become SYT, bah bah become VS Model

Seems like the entire covid period ah, no one buy real mirror, all buy magic mirror and only can see their illusions of grandeur.
Old 17-04-2022, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ridinglow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=SirHumpALot;21224808]ouch bro feel your pain. did you give feedback to the okt. should get some form of compensation for lack of service. at current prices if the girl doesn't want to perform then you shouldn't be paying. I had a bad one a while back and left early cause the girl really had a bad attitude and okt cut her rate and refunded me for next booking.

not sure which stable you went to but the better ones will definitely do something about it.[/QUOTE

Edited.......
Old 17-04-2022, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
Agree that no one here is a saint (and to leave it to OKT). Of course we should speak out against overly photoshopped photos, fake stats, girl cannot do what is listed in services (with exceptions) but forcing/coercion should be an auto no-no mah.

Dunno if its the now-lifted covid travel ban but so far hearing the stories from both okts and girls it seems got a lot more forcing/coercion going on which is worrying cos it affects the following customers.

But as you say, what can we do na? Mai ru
Still can do things ma, white knights join forces and block book the girl lor, cos we know in reality their Yusof Ishak not as powerful as their keyboard, but no problem when all form a crusade will be able to protect the 1 girl

Ultimately, stories of girl getting coercion or roughed up is not new la, still got ppl so gullible think girl come SG open leg for money not mentally prepared ? Just in this situation girls in questions are SYT or Popular and provide good service. If girl in question not chio or no hot body, you think will have white knights protect them ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1