The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-04-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaoming69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for nanny from the pimp

First time trying this stable must say it was a good experience for me

OKT: Fast and responsive replies
Location: Easy assess using public transport got parking nearby also

Looks: Better than photos IMO. Cute looking with slight tan. Love her cute round face. Eyes were mesmerizing

Body: Standing at slightly shorter than 160cm. Her body is very proportionate. All the meat at the right places. She has nicely shaped C boobs with delicious looking brown nips. Butt is petite size yet perky. See from side view got good S shape overall. The moment she take off her dress I knew i will be in love w her body

GFE: All smiles for my entire session. From entering door to leaving door. Dk why she so smiley but not complaining. Showered tgt and she gave me a nice soaping up after that help me to dry up abit also cos towel small. Feels like hooking up with your bubbly female friend. Gave me a quick massage before we started action

BBBJ: The suction that she gave at my dickhead damn strong. Suck alr give it some good licking and licked my balls and shaft too. No DT but comfortable for me

Frenching: Very very slight only. For some maybe u all can just take it as don’t have. Kissing pecking all ok quite sensual actually even wo tongue. Nice change for me

FJ: Started w her on top lowering herself slowly onto my hips. Once in she let out a deep breath and began to pick up her pace. Very nice view seeing her riding and grinding my hips w hers in a front back motion. After that she changed into cowgirl and started to pound me hard. Her meat slammed into mine the piak piak sound v shiok. I took over after awhile and made her lie down. Her expressions were a turn on eyes closed moaning away. Not the super crazy super loud kind. Played w her awhile more changing positions and finally unloaded in missionary. No complains from her at all

Showered myself after but that’s ok cus my own habit hahah. Once done left w her giving me one last smile

RTF: For sure. Alr in my list. Compatibility high!

Bro Flash other girls like good also. Gna try and then do rotation liao. Song!
Old 12-04-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 15
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Tiffany from Thaismile

Just finished a session with Tiffany and enjoyed the service.

Simple Ratings
Face: 8/10 (if wear school uniform confirm look like student)
Body: Lean
Boobs: A (indeed like young girl)
Catbath: 2/10 (Almost don't have. But I'm fine)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Strong suction and non-commercial feel)
FJ: 7/10 (Decently tight and able to change 3 positions.)
Overall: 8/10 ( Very friendly SYT. Although can tell she is tired but she still services with a smile. Skin is tanned as she is from Isan in Thailand. For regular Bros to BKK, u will know Isan girls are more tanned.

Her doggy is the killer with her long silk hair and long slender legs of a syt. Surrendered.

RTF: Better be fast Bros.. She leaving this weekend
Old 12-04-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 7
TimmyvonSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Wish Everyone Good Health, Happiness and Prosperous.

Wish you Happy Songkran bro and every bro here

Last edited by TimmyvonSex; 12-04-2022 at 08:40 PM.
Old 12-04-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 13
orantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to behold

Happy Songkran to all bros out there~ happy bonking and made all girl “Flooded” under your cannon

First bonk after I lost this forum link and managed to found out recently

Stable : Mansion
Girl : Ami
Damage : as per post and I took 2s

Face 8/10 : please take note that you may not recognised her if you compared with the posted picture. Picture sure is her but you have to take out the phone filter away. But not ugly at all, more on slim pretty milf face. That’s why I gave 8

Body 9/10 : almost perfect if she did some squat do rounded up her butt, of course, what she having not is not shaggy butt still firm and solid. You know lor, find bone within eggs mah. I can’t take pictures as I dunno how to upload, if you really wanna compare, you can check on May (mansion also) life picture. They having same sets of body shape

Boobs 8/10 : man-made C I believed, those who wants natural can skip. Should be just upgrade her boobies during covid, still haven season yet, that’s the reason why she keep asking me to “massage” her boobs while painting and fucking. Fucking turn on!!!

Frenching 7/10 : My first time kissing and frenching not good as thanks to the previous Bro with big mouth and “eat” her whole face without washing his mouth , knn. Luckily she opened up to my tongue after chit chatting after first shot and the gF experience started to glow. Tasty lips and soft tongue she have.

BBBJ 6/10 : if you have time to search for my previous post, not many girl can score above 7 from me as I was spoiled by my ex Thai gf. Anyway Ami tried her best, willing to do some soft deepT and ball licking.

Painting (pussy) 100/10 : this is no joke at all!!!! Do you guys know what is “white tiger” aka 白虎??!!! Yeah!!! Not like those shaven Pussy that your tongue will lick on the rough surface!! With her’s super smooth and You will just lick and lick and lick and lick. I’m additional , no odour or funny smell on her pussy. Damn, I miss this smooth Pusat now

FJ 9/10 : bro who cannot tahan tight pussy and big shaft (not typical Asian type) can skip her also. She is god damn tight especially with my 0.01 condom!!! To be honest, I can’t even last 5min at all damnnnnn

RTF : although she score high from me, But I only have limited bullets and if I wanted to try out others~ Sob sob

She really worth to try out and you will not regret at all!!!!
Old 12-04-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4044 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Mystery fr SA,

Let's wish her all the best...
What? Last day today? Tried booking for her last night but was told she is fully booked for today. What a pity because she looks delicious

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 12-04-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4782 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
What? Last day today? Tried booking for her last night but was told she is fully booked for today. What a pity because she looks delicious
Wonder if is this brain danage cheongster who force girls to deep throat until vomit

At this rate all those not hardcore one all chase away by him

If encounter FL submissive one better warn them. This guy jialat. Hammer his balls
Old 12-04-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Verification
Old 12-04-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rebecca SA

Looks 8/10 different but still chio
Boobs 7/10 Manmade C Looks great on her but semi hard
Body 9/10 Very smooth skin, beautiful collarbone and jawline while missionary, bubble butt with enough meat for good doggy action
French Yes, but have braces on
BBBJ 8/10 got some skills
FJ 8.5/10 tight!! when pulling out her pussy almost pull out the condom. great moans and she cums easily.
Towel : Bring your own

First time in this trade so bros please be gentle. Can speak decent english and well traveled.
Old 12-04-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Azoth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Verification
Old 12-04-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

12 Apr 2022

OKT: 8/10 SweetThai
Working Lady: 9/10 Amber
Room: 9/10 Neat and spacious
Blowjob: 8/10 bbbj
Full job: 10/10 she is skillful
Damage: $220/90/2 (as a return customer)
Overall: 9/10

Tried this stable today because they contacted me. I am curious to know which previous name stable SweetThai was from. If anyone knows, pls tell me.

Responses were slow at the beginning but communication was smooth as silk after the confirmation of the booking. I sincerely believe OKT will receive more business if the response is quick, right from the beginning.

I like the location very much because there are lots of good food around. Room-wise, it is of good size. The washroom is also spacious enough for two. I was given a piece of FRESH towel and the use of a mouthwash which I am quite particular in. Ember kept the room neat and tidy.

Picked Amber because of the images (see link). I like girls that are slim and sunshine The Ember I saw today was thicker, but still a looker in my opinion. Her greatest assets are her NATURAL D size Boobs and nice size sensitive eraser tips I cannot stop fondling them throughout the whole process.

Amber is polite and speaks very good English and communicates well. She is also gentle and sweet to me. I can see that she enjoyed the sex as much as I did and that motivated me. I was surprised with my performance because I usually take a lot longer for my second shot. She gave bbbj and allows painting. She can't deepthroat and does not speak french.

Heard she is going back soon. Bros who like what I encountered, don't wait too long

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=870627

Last edited by ZanShen; 13-04-2022 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Strange. My picture didn't upload.
Old 12-04-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Wonder if is this brain danage cheongster who force girls to deep throat until vomit

At this rate all those not hardcore one all chase away by him

If encounter FL submissive one better warn them. This guy jialat. Hammer his balls
OKT needs to ban this type of customers

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 12-04-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 14
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold

Ying from RP

Damage: 120/60/1 with tips
Location: Hotel at central. No checkin required but encountered some hiccups with the lift card access at first. But okt was understanding and gave time extension - salute bro
Looks/Body: Alright. Small frame with little fats and small boobs. On the border of transitioning from syt to milf
Service: after missing out on dome 1 for the entire pandemic, I gotta say I really miss the sincerity in Thai FLs. Good service was what I wanted and good service was what I got.

Started off with the shower. No bathtub like other bros said so it's just standing. She will wash you though. Didn't french or paint much, just straight to blowjob.
BJ skill was 7/10. Had better. But she allowed me to take her hands away and thrusted hands free. Asked her to suck while I stand and she obliged so +1 point.
FJ was 8/10. She straight away come on top and started cowgirl. I think it's her fav position as she rode me for quite long. Will accommodate to the positions you want. So we continued with missionary and doggy for around 5 min. Super tight so after while I couldn't hold it back, I was gonna cum.

Highlight! I've been really into COF recently so I read from previous FRs that she can do it. I told her I wanna COF and I can see she a bit scared at first but when I waved the dollar bill in her face she straight away light up and say OKAY (I never degrade her ok it was an offer and she consented) Got down on the floor between the two beds, and knelt in front of me like an obedient lil girl.

Needed some Google translate to communicate how I wanted it, but glad it went exactly the way I fantasized. She sucked and bobbed up and down on my hard shaft at a good tempo. After a while I took her hands away again, started facefucking her faster and faster and can hear her grunting with my cock inside her mouth. I timed it such that I pulled out and didn't even have to jerk myself off and my cum blasted all over her face. Splashed her forehead, her lashes, her nose, and cheeks and a bit of hair too. Literally what I see from JAV 顔射 scenes. It dripped down to her breasts, her thighs and eventually the floor. She was squirming like "oh god!! So much!" She was super shocked but yet she laughed. Unforgettable scene. Helped her clean up, allowed her to wash up and reapply her makeup, and left a happy man.

Thank you Ying for fulfilling my craziest fantasies. She's going back on Saturday, so I wish her all the best and hope she does well in the coming days.
Old 12-04-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
fudgecake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club Friday : Smile

- Good for me, neat, aircon and spacious. Those regular for CF bro will know. Quite nice the place.

Look : 9/10
- Pre milf, Like photo no filter.

BBBJ : 9/10
- Got skill one ... almost give way , lick your little bro like chupa chup.

Body : 8/10
Like a midget, pussy also like a midget size. Not much fat, girl got exercise. "Wrestler" bro who are into Aerial or Carry Fuck can try. Can play also play WWE with her if you want.

Painting : 7/10 (Nobody can win Ling's shinny buddha camel toe)
- minus some point for seaweed. OKT maybe ask her to pluck out the grass.

GFE : 10+5! / 10
- Hyperactive cause just started. Like a slutty mistress. We tried to KC each other...by making out for 10 minutes and playing mahjong with each other....hmmm well.. see additional point

Additional points : After finished my 2 rounds , there's still some time. I want to go wash up and go liao. She ask if i game for third round since the next slot customer not so early , keep on ruba ruba her wet pussy on my leg. Too bad sibeh shack, no strength otherwise...why not? Second time got a free shot from this stable , last time got to do it with Jazz and finished off 3 shots (this one really up to the girl, be nice and might have surprises. Also depend your body can tahan anot.)

CF bro : 9.9 + 1 ( Between the both of us, I like to do business with a person who treat fellow bro with respect. )

Promo : $200 - $20(Flash Promo)

Last edited by fudgecake; 12-04-2022 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Formatting
Old 12-04-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4782 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
OKT needs to ban this type of customers
They more bored than us

Come 3 days leave also need arrange many things. After a while will find a way to ban lah

But bo bian one
Old 12-04-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
fudgecake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SA : Heidi (sometime ago)

Look : .........
FJ : .......
BBBJ : .......
Painting : ........
GFE : .

TLDR : Like what other bros say. There's a reason why everybody keep quiet. And she don't need FR also. I think it's her last week here. All i can say that "while stocks last". Almost broke my "fuck and forget rule". There is 0 chance of KC-ing her.

SA Bro : 10+3 / 10 (+3 for proper towel, but i am a bring my own towel guy)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1