The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro sail u know hse rules in 54A .... If I break them I sure get the bare of G roars... G rules are fair and square u know it and u dun break rules. g won't be so free to lecture right??
I must agree bruddah Garrick is very fair !!
( BUT .... you my fren .... are still the BIG CHEESE of 54A)
Old 21-08-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1686 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
one of the very very few guys that Garrick never scolds
I only saw Garrick scolding his WLs but sometimes grumble or complain behind customers back not infornt of them lah...so Garang meh...
Old 21-08-2012, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 17
Sammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I only saw Garrick scolding his WLs but sometimes grumble or complain behind customers back not infornt of them lah...so Garang meh...

Some customer are damn fussy...want this want that....want the standard machiam like the recent Miss Universe like that
Old 21-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammmysiao View Post
Some customer are damn fussy...want this want that....want the standard machiam like the recent Miss Universe like that
Oh i see...i only took his Inhouse gals so dun noe lor...hee hee

Normally he will only tell me got customers cum his shop choose WIFE lah...ha ha
Old 21-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 14
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
i witness that before of him complaining to a customer about another customer...i doubt he will really tell them off straight in their face la except if the customer really went abroad
Old 22-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
i witness that before of him complaining to a customer about another customer...i doubt he will really tell them off straight in their face la except if the customer really went abroad
I think you saw him grumbling to me lor...ha ha
Old 22-08-2012, 04:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jigolo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

ok i took advice and went to 1654. dun clamp me down i knw i'm noob.

wah piang eh. my virgin bonk for cat150 at 1654. with yuki. not bad. i'm impressed with the cat150 standard. far better than thai fls in fl dome 1 that i've been bonking for the past 1 yr or so. at least i get to view the girl first.

her looks not bad. like ms china. or are there better quality looks? i guess i'm missing out. she's like super fair.

her bbbj wasn't too bad either gave me one in shower and another on bed. but i've exp better with better use of tongue at tip of my penis. didn't get any frm her nonetheless it was ok ...

omg her ass rim! this only the 2nd time i've exp ar out of my career in cheonging thai fls thru out. the other only time was by a thai fl not too long ago. so shiok. do all cat150s provide ass rim? or only some?

but one thing no kissing/frenching... i'm like wtf!? ok... guess maybe i'm not yandao enuf? or she's not into it. i get that frm a few thai fls too. her catbath and licks all over makes up for it though.

is there any other girl that some pros here can recommend that fit Yuki's size/physique and her services, looks? Be it at 1654 or other houses? slim and tall, fair, no fats... must of cos be prc and cat150 range. and preferbly provide assrim too lolz...

service and rms are indeed of the best quality at 1654 haven't tried 2831 yet though i made a trip there last nite but it was fuckin packed with so many dicks waiting in line on the couches i told myself i'd just go to 1654.
Old 22-08-2012, 04:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jigolo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can i get some rep now pretty pls bros?
Old 22-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 17
Sammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigolo View Post

你说什啊?????
Old 22-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammmysiao View Post
你说什啊?????
He wants u to up him lor.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 22-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigolo View Post
U want rep points for just one noob fr???
Old 22-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Any bro pls enlighten me. Was at 54a today but only 1 babe named yuan yuan left . i didnt want cus not my cup of tea So Okt asked me to name who I want. Alamak with 6 bros staring at me I was embarrassed and forgot a single name , so LL went out.
As I rem from some FRs there is a 1656 with some pretty Syts. So I went downstair, upstairs but couldn't find 56. I saw 54a.... 56a.....and 58a....but just couldn't find 56, so any bro can help let me know where is 1656.
Old 22-08-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Any bro pls enlighten me. Was at 54a today but only 1 babe named yuan yuan left . i didnt want cus not my cup of tea So Okt asked me to name who I want. Alamak with 6 bros staring at me I was embarrassed and forgot a single name , so LL went out.
As I rem from some FRs there is a 1656 with some pretty Syts. So I went downstair, upstairs but couldn't find 56. I saw 54a.... 56a.....and 58a....but just couldn't find 56, so any bro can help let me know where is 1656.
Dun be stress out bro...

Just slowly tell Uncle Hua or Garrick your Dream WL then they will help you out...

it is their job to serve you...dun need Pai Seh...

Enjoy bro!!!
Old 22-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Bruddar, there is no 1656. Are u referring to 1856? 1856 is at Lor 18 and not Lor 16.

In future if you dun like what u saw, just ask the OKT to recommend u and tell him your spec. OKT Garrick and Hua are bery knowledgeable in WL in GL.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 22-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, there is no 1656. Are u referring to 1856? 1856 is at Lor 18 and not Lor 16.

In future if you dun like what u saw, just ask the OKT to recommend u and tell him your spec. OKT Garrick and Hua are bery knowledgeable in WL in GL.
However, recommendations may suck. Best to walk around yourself or sit and see who's popular and hot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1