The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-04-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
etherealentity is a Helpful and Caring Samsteretherealentity is a Helpful and Caring Samsteretherealentity is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Punch [Rollypolly]

Do note YMMV so I'm not going to provide any ratings, just sharing my experience.

Looks: Around 80% same as pics, looks like mid-20s.

Body: Good shape, seems like all natural, though maybe a bit lacking in the rear department.

Boobs: Natural small B cups, a bit saggy to the touch tho, but still nice to fondle, she allow sucking of tuners.

French: Sadly she didn't allow cos I smoke, so bros who smoke take note ah, her nose quite sharp one haha.

BBBJ: Quite shallow, mainly lightly suck the head for like 5 mins only.

Catbath: So-so only, short while on tuners, balls, then BBBJ most of the time.

AR: Didn't offer and I didn't ask.

Pussy/Painting: Was a bit disappointed that she didn't allow cos I smoke, so bros who smoke take note also..

Massage: This is the highlight, she has good strength for her size and her technique quite good!

FJ: A bit of commercial feels, plus I was also a bit turn off cos cannot French and cannot paint cos I smoke.. so literally just pump 1st shot in missionary, rest and wash up, massage (highlight!), then pump 2nd shot in doggy for awhile then switch back to missionary again.

RTF : Unlikely, will probably want to try other girls first.
Old 09-04-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Been on a semi-break from work so decided to support dome 1's revival. Fired too many shots so only sharing some FRs of those SYT I feel are bang for buck with accurate pics

FR 1 - Melody (Silk)

Location/booking: Convenient quiet location with nearby bus stop and ample parking space, with spacious clean room. Guaranteed smooth booking with bro Silk and can talk cock with him at times lol

Looks/body: 8/10 What else to ask for? Pretty face SYT on a tight, smooth and tanned body, just like an athletic girl but with bonus enhanced tits

Bbbj: 8/10 Could take me in easily with good attention to the balls

French/painting: Didn't try but should be on the menu

Fj/gfe: 9/10 Highlight of the session...I consider myself quite a fit guy but this is really one stamina bunny and pushed me to the limit . She is not the type to slack off so ne prepared that every movement of yours is countered by a thrust from her and we ended up sweaty by the end of the session. Even then she was still all smiles and laughed at my wasted look.

RTF: Confirm RTF material. Now I believe why she scored so many positive FRs from the moment she got here.

-------

FR 2 - Heidi (SA)

Location/booking: Very central but probably have more human traffic at certain hours. Had to book one day earlier due to her popularity

Looks/body: 9/10 Chio and fair SYT with sharp features, matched with a hot slim body like those clubber girls. 100% the overall package that every guy takes a second look.

Bbbj: 7/10 Decent enough and a turn on when she looked at me with those CFM eyes

French/painting: Didn't paint but should be on the menu, tongue is open once things got heated

Fj/gfe: 9/10 Tight and wet with a nice sight of the back tattoo. Very accommodative to multiple positions and it was hard to last long with such a hot girl.

RTF: I bet some of you all rtf many times liao, but she really deserves every support except no surprises if she still fully booked

-------

FR 3 - Ling (Club Friday)

Location/booking: Not the most ideal as she shifted towards the east but I think she changed location already. Plus point is very quiet so unlikely to bump into anyone. Super smooth and swee booking with Bro CF, told him I become new fan of his stable liao

Looks/body: 8.5/10 Sweet fair looks in an overall a cute package matched with her enhanced but soft C cups,

Bbbj: 7/10 Not the aggressive type but decent enough

French/painting: Cute moans and shiver as I licked her while she grabbed my arm gently. Soft kisses with tongue once things got heated.

Fj/gfe: 9/10 Blown by her GFE the moment I went in as she had no problems speaking Chinese... and I was charmed by her giggles as she saw my body and shyly said she liked it. Gave me a cheeky smile and asked if I enjoyed the foreplay before going into the main course. She is really suited for tender lovemaking instead of the high tempo type like Melody, as she grabbed me gently and gave out those cute moans again.

RTF: Definitely RTF worthy, especially if I am in the mood for a session with an FWB/GF as her GFE is really high. For those weak hearts beware of getting KC-ed

Last edited by Ember; 09-04-2022 at 11:45 AM.
Old 09-04-2022, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MeNoCarrotHead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, I would like to bring this serious issue to your attention.
I rtf Ling and was told that she encountered 2 customers who wanted to force raw onto her or remove condom midway. And she fought back to protect herself. I affirmed her that upon violence, in her self defense, SG laws are on her side and thai embassy will protect her. I asked her to fully activate her self protection mechanism without any hesitation. If that nasty bastard lost his kuku bird, he deserved it.
Hey, nasty guys, u want raw, go JB ocean hotel lah, its along jalan wong ah fook, now its open. U can raw there as much as u want.
Leave the thai girls here alone.
Warning: if u dare rape any thai girl, with ur contact available, u want to challenge if our PAP govt can hunt u down within 2 hrs? u sure will be jailed and lose everything!
When any bro visit any girl, pls let them know.
Wish all song song gao jurong.
Old 09-04-2022, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!

had a session with CAT from LOVE AFFAIR

Looks : 10/10 Same like photo.

Frenching: Nil

GFE: 10/10

Boobs: B Cup

Body shape : short, small body

BBBJ :9/10

FJ: 10/10 need KY, tight & wet pussy

Damage: 160/2/90.

Location easy to find, no worries to those driving.
Overall session was great, nothing to complain.

Old 09-04-2022, 03:41 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
zen98 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzen98 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzen98 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Sky from RP!

Looks: 9/10 Looks just like the pictures. With a little natural tan

Body: 9/10 Slim and beautiful tattoo on her back.

Boobs: 9/10 Arnd B cup. Natural just the way i like it.

Shower: Asked if i wanted to, but did it myself

Frenching: 9/10 Can tell she love that tongue action alot, constantly kissing non stop

BBBJ: nil

FJ: 9/10 Tight and love her reaction while doing it

Service: 9/10 Very GFE, Bros shld try out

Thanks for bringing her in RP bro
Old 09-04-2022, 07:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Thaismile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6feet View Post
FR Dior (Thaismile) - 8 April, 7pm

Location - Central, an obsecure spot that is quiet and has privacy. Like some bros mentioned, getting to the room is like playing escape room. OKT was patient in guiding me there as i got lost for the first 5 minutes.

As I entered the room, was greeted by a pretty face. Looks fierce when not smiling, like an ice queen. She had a oversized buttoned shirt on, and could see her nipples through the fabric. Made some small talk and proceeded to shower, when she unclothed I was amazed by her figure. Firm, smooth skin with big boobs and a tight ass to boot!

Right off the bat I told her to get into 69 position, and she obliged without hesitation. Her BJ was wet and slurpy, and i returned the favour by licking her pussy and playing with her butthole. Hairless and odourless, exactly how I like it. Hearing her moan with my dick in her mouth just turned me on even more. After a good 5 minutes of 69, she capped me on and I pounded her missionary. Her natural Cs were a sight to behold, watching them bounce in tandem with each trust. Switched to cowgirl and fondled with her boobs while she rode rodeo, at last buey tahan and released my full load.

Went to wash up after that and while waiting for my 2IC to recharge, tcss abit. Cracked a joke about me being hairy and she had a good laugh, and i complimented her that she looks much better when she smiles. This was the turning point of the session, it seemed to unlock a secret achievement as I finally melted the ice queen! After 10 minutes of chatting, she looked at my dick and asked me if I could go for a second round. Of course I had to rise to the occasion, couldnt disappoint her! I stood by the bed while she blew me, and as my dick became soft to hard, my tempo kept increasing. Unknowingly, it became a full fledged facefuck and she took my entire dick deep without any problems. Seized the moment and I asked her to get into doggy position, and with each pound she got wetter and wetter. Eventually, with the remaining energy i had, unloaded my second shot while gripping her ass so tight i was worried i would leave my hand mark lol.

Overall a great bonk, thanks OKT for bringing her in. She's here for another week so visit her while you can!
Thanks for support Dior
Old 09-04-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkrait View Post
Lisa looks pretty in the TG even with her eyes censored. Her eyes chio or not bro?
Chio bro, but I focus more on her titties..🤪
I am a boobs lover…
She is really great, still thinking of the session with her.
Old 09-04-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 8
topguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud of

FR for Kat The Pimp

Looks: Young and pretty, minor pimples outbreak which is normal for a oyung lady. Definitely will accept kind of looks and she is quite fair.

Body: Youthful, tight bod. Well taken care of. Youth is power lol.

Boobs: Natural nicely shaped B cups sensitive perky nipples. Low mileage no sag due to overuse yet.

Pussy: Definitely low mileage cos she is so tight I had problems inserting my tool in even after masterful paint job on her lovely cunt.

BBBJ: Wet and hardworking, her style is the sensual type, she doesnt spit out and licked the shaft and girth of my tool thoroughly...but she is not into balls sucking or licking so do take note. Maybe I am not handsome lol.

FJ: Again very hardworking which is a pleasant surprise from one so young. Rode me well before I proceeded to doggy her till I cum, she has a beautiful body to latch onto especially in doggy.

GFE: Comm barrier she speaks minimal english but can say some chinese words but she was not a time watcher or rusher. We took it slow an steady before she started to catbath my chest in preparation for my 2nd round. Minimal commercial feel. She is quite the darling exactly.

RTF: I would say yes if I need young meat to satisfy my lust. I would like to try her BBF Nanny first hahaha. Kat told me Nanny is just as young.

OKT: Smooth simple direct verification and clear instruction given.
Location: Discreet for bros who values their privacy like me.

Till next time, stay safe y'all.
Old 09-04-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 6
o0o00oo is one of the Best!o0o00oo is one of the Best!o0o00oo is one of the Best!

Short FR for Melody (Silk)

Very discreet location. Large apartment with a clean and decently sized toilet

True to her pictures and pretty as other bros have mentioned. Bubbly personality with all smiles. Speaks good enough English to have a conversation and if you can speak Korean, even better

Usually not a fan of enhanced boobs but hers is well done! Soft and nice to hold. Able to french. Her foreplay was super good - took her time to tease before showcasing her BJ skills which is one of the best I’ve tried recently. Her FJ also damn fierce and she was tight. RTF material
Old 09-04-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
Nick0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNick0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Lisa from Sweet Thai
Date: 8 Apr 2022

Location: Central Apartment. Clean environment with good towels.
Boobs: D and soft
Looks: 9/10
Body: Petite body with Curvy figure
Shower: Slowly wash u and chat with u to warm u up. she squat down and slowly bbbj also
Catbathing: 10/10 lick u very well and will use her boobs to make touch u from time to time on your thigh and body. feel damn good
BBBJ: Applied nuru gel, slow and sensual touching first, no rush and then slowly go into BBBJ.
Painting: i dont do this
FJ: kissed her everywhere and start with missionary. accommodate to every position u like. pump her in every position that i liked. she will enjoy every together with u and guide u on some things she like. interactive which is what i like. rested for awhile and chatted with her, she let me know she is here for only 4 days. when second shot still very sensual. she will service u gao gao, and once ready, she ride me and we got into cowgirl. few other positions then i was too tired so she finish me with handjob. but still maintaining the sexy face.
GFE 10/10 no commercial feel and smiles throughout

RTF: probably cannot because she is here for 4 days only. maybe if she come back.
Old 09-04-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BrownDave69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jenny from Love Affair

Looks; 10/10
Body; 9/10
Boobs; 9/10 (For fans of silicon, they looked great)
GFE; 10/10
BBBJ; 8/10
FJ; 7/10

Her services is very good. She didn't rush. Takes her time. She can interact very well and keep you entertained. Room is very clean and comfortable. Will definitely RTF.
Old 09-04-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeNoCarrotHead View Post
Hi all, I would like to bring this serious issue to your attention.
I rtf Ling and was told that she encountered 2 customers who wanted to force raw onto her or remove condom midway. And she fought back to protect herself. I affirmed her that upon violence, in her self defense, SG laws are on her side and thai embassy will protect her. I asked her to fully activate her self protection mechanism without any hesitation. If that nasty bastard lost his kuku bird, he deserved it.
Hey, nasty guys, u want raw, go JB ocean hotel lah, its along jalan wong ah fook, now its open. U can raw there as much as u want.
Leave the thai girls here alone.
Warning: if u dare rape any thai girl, with ur contact available, u want to challenge if our PAP govt can hunt u down within 2 hrs? u sure will be jailed and lose everything!
When any bro visit any girl, pls let them know.
Wish all song song gao jurong.
Very sad to hear the revival of dome 1 has brought back this group of losers as well.

Sometimes need to think with big head, every year new ladies here so bonks can never finish one but just one rape (yes forcing raw is rape) and your future is over...
Old 09-04-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Very sad to hear the revival of dome 1 has brought back this group of losers as well.

Sometimes need to think with big head, every year new ladies here so bonks can never finish one but just one rape (yes forcing raw is rape) and your future is over...
Thats life mah. But hor that time have a FL jio me drink tell me such story. She emo cry a bit then talk talk until she happy. Then i think she drink until high. I kanna rape. I still remember in lift she tearing off my clothes. Damn funny. Half naked carry her into hotel room

There also good gentleman one I know. Take care of FL when they sick
Old 09-04-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by homie View Post
had a session with CAT from LOVE AFFAIR

Looks : 10/10 Same like photo.

Frenching: Nil

GFE: 10/10

Boobs: B Cup

Body shape : short, small body

BBBJ :9/10

FJ: 10/10 need KY, tight & wet pussy

Damage: 160/2/90.

Location easy to find, no worries to those driving.
Overall session was great, nothing to complain.

Look very like Cat. She is massage girl and can do strong massage for you.
Old 09-04-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
me too kana rape often. feel so helpless. tough life 5555
Wah u kanna rap also. Yah we tell who our sad story. Later U can pm me ur sad story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1