The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
You can't help but like if they post something, which can be seen by common friends.
What's wrong, dude?
Scared they jealous of each other?
Old 30-09-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Anxin also stays in the same place as Angel, wow... How many WLs there already...
Haha now ek no longer in the scene, and angel aeroplane me, i can only go see ax and bella. That'll do for me lol
Old 30-09-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
What's wrong, dude?
Scared they jealous of each other?
lol..yes..
Old 30-09-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
right after someone talk about location regsrding them. i dunno why recent weeks or months ppl like to talk abt location

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Looks like Angel and AX kena targeted already
Old 30-09-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

My plain vanilla diet continues:

https://sglonelyguy.org/weiwei-massage/

Read a few mediocre FRs on her, but she caught my eye since her last stint. 2nd stint and location suits me, so off I go, with expectations in check.

Looks: Exactly as photos, in fact better in person. Mid 20s feel, post- SYT. Young lass nonetheless.

Demeanor: Laid back and talks in gentle but sheepish tone, not the eager to please kind but not a dead fish la, hands will touchy when lie with me. Can hold conversation fine.

Figure: She is slim, some may consider skinny. But very fair and great skin. Her boobs is the surprise package, deceiving not too big in photos but I would say can pass for C in hands. Very firm, natural and full. Ok to allow free play. Didn't try suckle. South ok to roam outside, strictly no poke in.

Sensual: mega dock points here even for my low expectations. Just sit beside you HJ...no moans, no fake high face, just a task.. thankfully her HJ skill actually pretty good and she is good looking with nice body. Else I think can't cum. After the deed the interactions nosedive.. she just seems preoccupied or perhaps is the job done that's it kind.

RTM: No.. she has her qualities but can't sense her interest in the service delivery. At the same $100 one can pick ZZ for full fledged (minus bonk) service or TN for GFE and sensual-filled experience. Hard to recommend this lass in the current competition she faces. She has to up her game else will fade away very soon.
Old 30-09-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
Haha now ek no longer in the scene, and angel aeroplane me, i can only go see ax and bella. That'll do for me lol
Hi bro, care to share more about the aeroplane?
Not trying to jump into conclusions but sometimes might be misunderstanding
Old 30-09-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
lai lia lai liao
fan club president is here to be spokesperson
Old 30-09-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence123 View Post
Can anyone PM me angel and anxin’s WeChat please? Much appreciated... my phone no free SMS lol
Don’t be stingy la. If you willing to spend $110, what is 5cent per sms!!!
Old 30-09-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Bro you only need to send at most 4 SMS
1st msg - Ask for location and tell them your preferred time and availablity

2nd msg - agree or find right timing

3rd and probably max 4th msg.

If you can't even afford 4 SMS... You're better off PCC-ing. Save your money for more important things...
Add to ask code red anot
Old 30-09-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Couldn't agree more. I think sometimes it is not fair to say white knights and stuffs because if you think about it, we know some of these MLs at quite a personal level, face to face, for a while, compared to keyboard warriors here which honestly speaking, how close can we be as bros?? I have not even seen you or drink coffee with you before. Of course I am talking about that few MLs, not all, those whom I know ethically and morally has been better than most MLs and probably better in character than most bros here. Some bros would have experienced going out with MLs and they never expected you to pay? You know when with them you are not taken advantage of. So these are the ones I maintain the relationship with, the more sincere type. And there will be the ones that are really out to chop, and usually I drop them over time.
I'm with you bro. Maybe it was
easier to be simpler before. Because last time MLs/FLs were usually on social visit pass. That's 2 months. So mostly all you did was get your sexual fill and before you know it, they leave, and a new batch of MLs/FLs replaces them. Then repeat. There was only time for sexual gratification. Nothing more.

Now, the ladies stay longer. And we visit them more often, we know them more, and we start to see the person behind the ML. Beyond their choice of occupation, some of them are good people, have good hearts. Or they're truly interesting people. Some even have characters you can admire.

Then to see some people here flagrantly disrespect them, belittle them with derogatory terms, or unfoundedly slime them without cause or justification... Sigh.

I guess that the way the cookie crumbles
Old 30-09-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
lai lia lai liao
fan club president is here to be spokesperson
Nowadays ML reputation very volatile
1 good comment people flock to book
1 bad comment people drop from their list

I’m not going to check with her with this
I’m sure already have people who have done it
If it’s blown up big enough she will make a statement like before

Just want to check out what bro has to say for the aeroplane situation
Such a sweeping statement is a little unfair to be honest
Old 30-09-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
So did you rtm on the same day?
Yes I did
For the record-
Yes she is full nude.
Yes her nips are sensitive, so she prefers not to suck or lick areola.
Yes she does the same fake FJ as TN , but not as skillful or wild, coz full nude.man... wrong move and slip n slide in ...lol . (Zhu Zhu much skill in this area

But yes really like yui hatano/ Lin Chi ling

Will probably RTM every other day till she leaves. Really dig her looks man.

Sorry to the bro with bad Danae experience, my experience during her first stint/ visit was wonderful RTM three times
Old 30-09-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nowadays ML reputation very volatile
1 good comment people flock to book
1 bad comment people drop from their list

I’m not going to check with her with this
I’m sure already have people who have done it
If it’s blown up big enough she will make a statement like before

Just want to check out what bro has to say for the aeroplane situation
Such a sweeping statement is a little unfair to be honest
Aiseh VP moi ish beri impressed with chiur statement there!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-09-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Nah bro, there's no misunderstanding. She just said my number got more bad than good comments on wc database lol. Well... after some sms-es to her then she finally decided to reply that. Initially always radio silence. It's ok la small issue
Old 30-09-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Don’t be stingy la. If you willing to spend $110, what is 5cent per sms!!!
Is normal lah..

Chiu see how some conti car drivers can be sibei ngeow/niao when it comes to petrol/parking..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1