The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2024, 03:48 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Going to HK 1st week of Sept. Hotel I booked is just behind Fuji hahah. So many places I went before just didn't monger in HK before

What time does like the girls start and end work at like Fuji?

Last edited by shit8; 24-08-2024 at 04:30 AM.
Old 24-08-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2915 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Nice choice, bro. Mira Moon is a great hotel.

Fuji happenings start around noon till 2am.

I would say only the most hardworking ones open their doors at 12pm.

Dinner time is usually best to go, all doors are full and punters are out dining at 7-8pm.

And if one lift is "shut for maintenance", prepare for the long wait up the mountain
Old 24-08-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of
Right ok. Thanks.

Cos I got event at the exhibition centre. Then I was wondering which Marriott bonvoy hotels are there lol.

See renaissance near my event but far from everything else. Then saw Mira moon, ehhh see map, Fuji is just round the corner hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Nice choice, bro. Mira Moon is a great hotel.

Fuji happenings start around noon till 2am.

I would say only the most hardworking ones open their doors at 12pm.

Dinner time is usually best to go, all doors are full and punters are out dining at 7-8pm.

And if one lift is "shut for maintenance", prepare for the long wait up the mountain
Old Yesterday, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DonaldJones1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alantck9191 View Post
Bro be honest... best place to have dimsum in HK pls???
Sun Hing Restaurant in Kennedy Town. I took ding ding tram to get there. Place opens really early because it caters to the elderly living in the neighborhood. Food was really good and fresh!

Old Yesterday, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DonaldJones1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haven't been back to Hong Kong since covid. It was my first time mongering in Hong Kong and it was definitely an experience. I went to the King Hing building in late July. It was easy to find and there are usually people waiting for the elevators. I went at night on a weekday and it was packed. I wouldn’t say it was enjoyable having to squeeze through the narrow hallways to go from door to door or being stuff in the elevator with 5 other humans but I’m glad to experience what the fuss is all about. Started on the 14th floor and worked my way down. There were a few Thais and Chinese ladies that caught my attention early but I was itching for a Russian girl and I didn’t see any signs of Russians until the 10th floor. Most of them were on the A-wing and when they’re available, their door is usually open to see the merchandise. Saw a fantastic blonde hair, puffy lips in white lingerie just laying on the side of her bed playing with her hair and phone. Very flirty look. She looked really hot with her makeup and I made a mental note but I wanted to check out what/who else were available. Most of all the Russians were asking for $800. I saw a few more of them on the 10th, 9th and 8th floor. I was about to head back up to the Russian blonde until I encounter this amazing brunette on the 8th. This was the one!! No blowjob without condom but she did agree to let me eat her pussy as a reward. So in I went before anyone else beat me to it.

Some small talk, she’s 21, and leaving in a few days since her visa is up. I showered alone because you can only fit one person in the bathroom. Took my time rinsing myself since I was nervous but also super excited about my selection. When I walked out of the shower she was naked laying on her bed and it was gorgeous sight to behold. She’s 5’1” with natural C’s and puffy nipples but what I loved was that she didn’t have much makeup on. I unloaded in doggy after a few other positions and I got to taste her for a good couple of minutes. She was tight, shaved, smelled great and it wasn’t loose at all down there. Showered, talked some more about her life and our adventures so far, exchanged contact info and I paid her before I left. It was a nice treat so I went again the following day before we both left Hong Kong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1