The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-04-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ippt View Post

The Pimp Aries

Looks: 7/10 minus the usual ps.
Boobs: 9/10 Huge
Body: 8/10 Tight bod
Frenching: 8/10 Sensual
BBBJ: 9/10 Slow and sensual.
FJ: 9/10 Take it slow and easy and willing to change positions.
AJ: Didnt try.
GFE: 10/10 Try her best to please.
RTF: Yes

Bro is Aries thicc or slim?
Old 06-04-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 21
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light
Mini - FR on Love Affair gal

I forgot she was Thai on booking and thought her name was supposed to mean MiNi 迷你 (attract you) in Chinese.

But mini, meaning small is a name that perfectly suits her. Upon entering the hotel, she is a girly girly. Pink PJs dropping from her slim body, bubble tea on the table, pop music and a hand mirror with some phrase like "The world is your friend". The hotel room is clean with plenty of lots of towels.

The girl herself is a dream for anyone wanting to indulge school girl fantasies. Super slim A-cupper, long firm legs, completely flat stomach and sharp hipbones. Probably less than 40kg and way slimmer than even her pictures indicate. Face is recognizable from the pictures, though clearly taken with a filter and skin is rougher than the pictures though.

She is wet and her body got hot during the act, but she also spends a lot of time covering up, perhaps due to shyness. Very accommodating and quite friendly though.

Not for people looking for sex crazed MILFs, but she will definitely have some fans.
Old 06-04-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
vicron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
She is more on the thicc side.
Old 06-04-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Vlad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nutty from RP, 1030 hrs

Shack out, this will be my last bonk for this month.

Think everyone knows this milf
Very curvy and sexy. A hit with milf lovers.
Bbbj is superb.

She turns super horny when lick in the right spot.

Moaning is seductive, makes you wanna up tempo to make her moan more out of control

Doggy, boneprone, missionary, cowgirl, spooning. Whatever position you want, just pull her up and place in the position n bonk hard.

1st shot took 25mins of bonking

Was lying down to rest and she came to cuddle beside.
Caress her boobs, ass, sliding finger along her pussy
Both of us never wash up, and I sit up with her lying on her side.
I open her asscrack up and lick her.
She was embarrassed and say dirty.
So I turn around and stuff my dirty cock in her mouth, hot steamy licking n sucking

Less than 10 mins of rest and 2nd bonk starts, lasted 20 mins and she says no time liao
So get her to blow and empty into her mouth.

OK guys, I'm really out of armies, thanks to some of this fantastic girls, I manage to stiffen up for some actions

Even before the forum came alive with the girls, I'm already quite active in the telegram group, some postings are not allow in this forum as requested by the bros.

Once the forum came alive, I try to give my feedback as truthful as possible.
The gals I feedback are among the top qualities.

Looks and figures are up to personal preference. I'm a sucker for milf, as their figure are more feminine and skillful.
So please do not come here and curse and scold them or tarnish them just because they didn't fit your criteria.

If there's no real pictures posted, just give n take la. If you really don't trust the pics, then just go for those that post real pictures.

Happy bonking and respect the girls for coming to our land again, ok.
Old 06-04-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just posting to show appreciation to Potato (silk stocking) for keeping to her word and focking me hard. she said ' I am fighter, professional ' and proceeded to prove her point
Old 06-04-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4330 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Jam fr SA,

She is a demure, soft spoken lady that belong to the service class...

She got silky smooth skin...

I just need to lay back n let her give my didi a treat to some tongue swirling BBBJ...

I taught her to lick around the groin, n balls area to further stimulate my didi to make my didi happy...

Then she oso rape my ass... but Hebe is more aggressive....

With such a butt, sure must try doggy to listen to that piak piak piak, n cum in doggie style lah...

Old 06-04-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 16
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Slim with meat at right places
Old 06-04-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 16
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Aries from ThePimp

Okt: easy to communicate and friendly

Aries

Looks: looks like picture with blondish green hair but not as wavy. Greeted me in a school girl uniform and cheeky smile that can light up the mood
Shower: fun shower as she is chatty with sense of humour. Her English is really good. Bring own towel if you don’t like small towels
Bbbj: playful and good tongue action while using her fingers to caress my balls
FJ : can tell she genuinely enjoyed it by the way she moan and bit her lips. We kiss and I lick her nipples and neck
AJ : nice and tight. Her butthole tasted good without any soap smell. Naturally clean and in general she smells really good
She took my 7 inch well and was energetic and enthusiastic. She could handle at all pace and really enjoyed when I was pounding fast and hard.

RTF: she should be leaving next week, hope to see her again. Overall a fun girl who took discretion seriously too when opening door and before starting deed
Old 06-04-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Garfield-Mel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for ling ( club friday) 5th April

Location:central area and easy to find parking at night time for me.if for those who walk it takes roughly around 10-15mins from mrt.it's easy to locate.

Look : 9/10 she look much pretty then photos abit to the cute side.her eyes really sot tio me.

Communication : plus point English or Chinese no problem.

Body : 10/10 fair and smooth with long silky hair

Boobs : 9/10 man made very soft

Shower : SOP shower u clean clean

French : no try only kissing kissing

Bbbj : 7/10 nth to shout about still can be improve

Pussy : 10/10 nice clean shave very good to lick

Fj : 8/10 1st shot cow girl with licking nip...2nd shot missionary.soft moan can feel she like abit shy type.

Gfe : 10/10 to the max. before I leave she hug me and a goodbye kiss

Rtf : 100% confirm will.she told me she will stop working on the 11th.if I have the time before she leave I will look for her again.
Old 06-04-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Eliaahehe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tired Lemon or Yumiko from Seduction? Or Amber from sweethai
Old 06-04-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lonelyboy55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Sally?
Old 06-04-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: Mini - FR on Love Affair gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear196 View Post
I forgot she was Thai on booking and thought her name was supposed to mean MiNi 迷你 (attract you) in Chinese.

But mini, meaning small is a name that perfectly suits her. Upon entering the hotel, she is a girly girly. Pink PJs dropping from her slim body, bubble tea on the table, pop music and a hand mirror with some phrase like "The world is your friend". The hotel room is clean with plenty of lots of towels.

The girl herself is a dream for anyone wanting to indulge school girl fantasies. Super slim A-cupper, long firm legs, completely flat stomach and sharp hipbones. Probably less than 40kg and way slimmer than even her pictures indicate. Face is recognizable from the pictures, though clearly taken with a filter and skin is rougher than the pictures though.

She is wet and her body got hot during the act, but she also spends a lot of time covering up, perhaps due to shyness. Very accommodating and quite friendly though.

Not for people looking for sex crazed MILFs, but she will definitely have some fans.
Agreed. A green girl first time here and likely first time in this line. Still innocent and well suited for our seasoned bros to teach her some tricks.

Doesn’t initiate anything but submissive enough to take in what you want
Old 06-04-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfield-Mel View Post
Fr for ling ( club friday) 5th April

Location:central area and easy to find parking at night time for me.if for those who walk it takes roughly around 10-15mins from mrt.it's easy to locate.

Look : 9/10 she look much pretty then photos abit to the cute side.her eyes really sot tio me.

Communication : plus point English or Chinese no problem.

Body : 10/10 fair and smooth with long silky hair

Boobs : 9/10 man made very soft

Shower : SOP shower u clean clean

French : no try only kissing kissing

Bbbj : 7/10 nth to shout about still can be improve

Pussy : 10/10 nice clean shave very good to lick

Fj : 8/10 1st shot cow girl with licking nip...2nd shot missionary.soft moan can feel she like abit shy type.

Gfe : 10/10 to the max. before I leave she hug me and a goodbye kiss

Rtf : 100% confirm will.she told me she will stop working on the 11th.if I have the time before she leave I will look for her again.
One of the few fls that look better than photos. In fact she looks wayyy better than photos
Old 06-04-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 6
Loveaffair88 is one of the Best!Loveaffair88 is one of the Best!Loveaffair88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffed View Post
Tried Nirin from Love Affair.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=870216

Fast and hassle free verify and booking.

Nirin: Photos filtered so 10% discount. MILF

Body: Average height, meaty. Fair skin.

Boobs: Big and heavy natural boobs. 1 hand not enough to grab. Not as big as in the pictures. Manage your expectations. Will be able to suffocate in her boobs. Can suck and fondle but no nipple tuning.

Shower: Showered together. She will soap you from behind and press boobs against you. Got hotel towels but limited supply.

Catbath: Tongue swirling action on nipples. Nothing much

BJ: Sometimes got DT. Only stopped when I asked. Obliged to requests.

French/Kiss: Didn't try

Fingering/Painting: Trimmed pussy. Cannot finger, didn't try paint

CIM: cannot

FJ: Rides well. Almost shot when she cowgirl at the start. Used KY. Average tightness. Soft moans, no eye contact.

GFE: Quite good. Able to converse in simple English. Never show black face.

Will recommend if looking for big boobs and don't mind MILF
Thanks bro , she is ready to serve all SBF bros!
Old 06-04-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Garfield-Mel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
One of the few fls that look better than photos. In fact she looks wayyy better than photos
Totally agree bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1