The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 30-11-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 14
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fucking in the public area

Back in Singapore Poly many many years ago, I was studying late one night with a few course mates. As evening became night, everyone left except myself and this Malay girl. I remember it was around 8pm when we closed our books, lit a cigarette and got to chatting before leaving. For some reason, we started french kissing and groping soon followed. We were both turned on then I led her to a toilet on the 2nd floor where she gave me a blow job and I fucked her. This started a fling and we frequently had sex in school at night for the rest of that year. Why I'm writing this now is because we recently bumped into each other on the streets after so many years. Happy to see she turned out to be quite a good looking 30-something milf. Nothing happened though we did exchange phone numbers. Lol...
Old 01-12-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
desmond26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa bro, steady la
Old 03-12-2015, 06:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vestedinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, any recommendations for buildings with toilets that are easily accessible, yet deserted at night around 10-11pm? Wanna find somewhere to fuck my gf and not be worried that security might take notice of her deep moans...
Old 03-12-2015, 10:08 AM
Samster

Jerry1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try flatted factories in the east.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

Jerry1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm me if want to do side by side..partner and I interested
Old 03-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
mongkokbitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer326 View Post
Last Friday after had my lunch and while driving back to office it was raining heavily and decided to do something happy to chill my Friday, hinted my colleague to give me energy boost as we not able to see each other over the weekend, she agreed.

I stopped the car at side of the road in a business park, there is a bus stop opposite the road about 20m away, then turn on emergency lights on and switch off the wipers, she unzipped my pant and brought out my bro to give me a sensation bj... after some times, there is a shuttle bus arrving the bus stop to alight passengers, most of the passengers ran back to their office, some with umbrella, few don't.. because of heavy rain, got one OL stuck at the bus stop as no umbrella, so i wiped my windscreen few times so that i can see her and drag her attention while enjoying.. my plan was success but i was worry she might record or snap my car plate, luckily she didn't but i can see her expression quite shock and embrassing.. that turn me on mor, so i switch on my wiper to let her see clearly... finally i cum in colleague's mouth.. what a great friday i got.. after that we went back to office

i wanted to try my luck so I told my colleague i got thing to do so i went off again and back to the bus stop, thinking to offer the OL a ride back to her office, hope have a chance to get her contact but too bad she wasn't there anymore when i return.
Under heavy rain ...... so lomantic!!
Old 04-12-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster (M)

vestedinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What about shopping mall toilets in the central area? Orchard towers looks good...
Old 04-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Had an amazing stay over at Fullerton over the weekend. Brought my gf out to the balcony (guess those who stayed there before can agar which room we got) and fucked the life out of her there both at night and in the day. Damn shiok when we can see the people participating in the what jubilee big walk passing us below.Even waved to some tourists after we both came.
Old 04-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
relac122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My experience in chronological order...

1. CCA Campsite - Girl was experienced, my first time. First time seeing this girl from CCA. We started with flirting, then one night while sleeping, everyone slept under the shed, she started touching my ear, i touched back too.. and she sucked my finger really hard. Then many opportunities came, we kissed and frenched and very heavy petting. She is at least a C Cup if not D cup. One night we did sentry together, went to one corner of the campsite and started kissing and touching each other. Before she could suck me, i already cum cuz too excited. Also inside a classroom where she offered her ample breasts for me to suck for a short while. There were people inside the classroom sleeping cuz too tired from activities. Lots of heavy petting during the 7 days camp.

2. Heavy petting at AMK west garden - After lights off at 1030pm, fondled with gf breasts and touched down south. But had to leave cuz gf was creeped out by darkness.

3. Balcony of apartment overseas - From the room, gf wanted to be adventurous, so we went to the balcony facing the street and i fucked her from behind. she was wearing a sweater but after she got so hot and removed. only for a short while as it was quite bright from the street lights and we are only on the 4th floor.

4. Fling with colleague - At her apartment roof top garden, many times, she gives the best BJ ever, always make me explode real fast. once during day time at a open carpark at thomson area, in the car. Too bad she doesnt want full penetration as she wants to keep for her future husband.

5. Fling with another colleague - once in office after midnight, kissed her for the first time, things got so hot we engaged in heavy petting, then she couldnt take it and pushed me on the chair and got on top of me. Guided my shaft into her tight pussy and started moaning like crazy. really tight pussy i must say, and one horny and wild girl. many times in her apartment, pushed her against her window and expose her breasts to the HDB block opposite and bang her from behind.

6. HDB lift lobby - After drinking with gf, got so horny while driving her home i started fingering her. just outside her house her parents are at home, so we just fucked outside her house at the lift lobby and i cummed inside her.
Old 05-12-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bbmlygirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoked View Post
Back in Singapore Poly many many years ago, I was studying late one night with a few course mates. As evening became night, everyone left except myself and this Malay girl. I remember it was around 8pm when we closed our books, lit a cigarette and got to chatting before leaving. For some reason, we started french kissing and groping soon followed. We were both turned on then I led her to a toilet on the 2nd floor where she gave me a blow job and I fucked her. This started a fling and we frequently had sex in school at night for the rest of that year. Why I'm writing this now is because we recently bumped into each other on the streets after so many years. Happy to see she turned out to be quite a good looking 30-something milf. Nothing happened though we did exchange phone numbers. Lol...

That's hot. Can you tell me which part of the sch?
Old 07-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 14
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbmlygirl View Post
That's hot. Can you tell me which part of the sch?
Not sure how the poly has renovated over the years but back in 1995, first time was toilet on 2nd floor of block 14, end of the block. After that, various toilets and classrooms in block 14 and 15. Also done over on the marine engineering side which is dark and quiet at night. Sometimes a bit spooky but adds to the thrill. Hahaaa...good times.

Last edited by stoked; 07-12-2015 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 08-12-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays too many electronic eyes watching, very hard to get quickie.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 08-12-2015, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tu15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a nice spa session with wife. the masseur aroused me as she massaged the inner thigh and had a hard-on. knew she saw it as she was giggling and spoke to her partnering masseur in her native language. she would brush her hand against the hard rod few times.

after the massage, went for a dip in the jacuzzi pool, still hard and wife ended up riding on me in the pool. the window looked out to the main terrace. continued doggy in the shower. fun
Old 08-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
MissMe4Fark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Nowadays too many electronic eyes watching, very hard to get quickie.
True, camera all over the place
Old 08-12-2015, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
coolermonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share which spa is that? been looking for a couple spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tu15 View Post
had a nice spa session with wife. the masseur aroused me as she massaged the inner thigh and had a hard-on. knew she saw it as she was giggling and spoke to her partnering masseur in her native language. she would brush her hand against the hard rod few times.

after the massage, went for a dip in the jacuzzi pool, still hard and wife ended up riding on me in the pool. the window looked out to the main terrace. continued doggy in the shower. fun
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1