The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
veme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Bangkok Field Report

hi any bro got any good recommendation to book a girl for overnight in bangkok. where should i go? and what is the rate to expect... pls any kind soul guide me thank u
Old 04-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
At least u guys are flying in the week after. I'm supposed to be going on Mon, and now a little concerned with the situation. Somemore staying in Sukhv. Sian....second thoughts on going over.
My flight is confirmed on Wed. My biz partner has me to postpone my trip due to all those idiots.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
veme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4great2 View Post
Ya ... I believe Ann is the top favourite. I went there on my last trip trying to get a session with her but she was fully booked, then after I finished my session with another gal and saw her on my way out. Quite petite and sweet looking ... almost wanted to go back and go for round 2
the price for massage in mangomassagesoi24.com is it full service or just massage? pls advise? the price listed on website does in include full service or just pure massage
Old 04-04-2010, 05:25 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Things aren't so bad unless u r planning a spot of shopping at Central World. I went out this afternoon jalan jalan, catch a movie, some shopping, supper then home. U must know here these Red Shirts are concentrating and try take the MRT or BTS. Most Thais I think stayed home in the daytime when the Red Shirts was at their peak. But after 10pm they were out when the Red Shirts also toned down their protests. Probably sian from being coped up at home the whole day.

If u must stay at Suk then stay at the upper sois. Stay within walking distance to the BTS or else stay at the Rachada area. All of BKK's pleasure centers are open for biz as usual. Protests or not bars got rents & salaries to pay. Girls need to send money home especially if Songkran is coming soon.
Bro I didn't know that you are still in BKK, I came back yesterday and we bump into the Red shirt in Platunam(Platinum Mall) area on Friday and we watch the whole parade that put up for about 45 minutes as they suddenly came from nowhere while we are waiting for a taxi to go back to our hotel.

They seem quite peaceful protest to me just talking and singing on the pick-up and truck........! While they are at it, people from the street taking pictures from their phones and tourist taking video and some cheer them the rest just stand there and watch it like a normal parade....!

After they are gone life still goes on......but the traffic jam is massive.

Last edited by Playman; 04-04-2010 at 05:54 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
My flight is confirmed on Wed. My biz partner has me to postpone my trip due to all those idiots.
Ah.... BlueDragon and me flying back on the 4-tish pm flights back.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post

They seem quite peaceful protest to me just talking and singing on the pick-up and truck........! While they are at it, people from the street taking pictures from their phones and tourist taking video and some cheer them the rest just stand there and see like a normal parade....!

After they are gone life still goes on......but the traffic jam is massive.
I hope this juz continue like dat..

Anyway, the good thing is... less time for shopping, more time for "bed"
Old 04-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was out last night, all taxis didnt wanna head down the lower to mid suk. But by midnight is was all clear. The clubs were still full anyway so party scene isn't affected that bad.
Bro yokosi, u still in bkk? Wanna meet up tonight? I still owe u drinks for ur bday

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Old 04-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro I didn't know that you are still in BKK... They seem quite peaceful protest to me just talking and singing on the pick-up and truck
I'm more or less station here now. Met with Bro Mike2 on Weds night too. Reds are also made up of aunties, old people and kids so more of a nuisance. Abisit today seeking court order to force them out of Rachaprasong intersection so possibility of violence. Peaceful crowd can easily turn into a violent mob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
less time for shopping, more time for "bed"
Sorry bro seems 2 b something wrong I can't reply via PM... where u plan to stay shld b quite "safe" since its about 3 BTS stops away. When u coming again? Watch the news for any changes in the situation.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 05-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro seems 2 b something wrong I can't reply via PM... where u plan to stay shld b quite "safe" since its about 3 BTS stops away. When u coming again? Watch the news for any changes in the situation.
Will be there tomorrow (5th) until the 7th Apr. Quick trip, so hopefully, those idiots let me enjoy before staging something drastic.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I'm more or less station here now. Met with Bro Mike2 on Weds night too. Reds are also made up of aunties, old people and kids so more of a nuisance. Abisit today seeking court order to force them out of Rachaprasong intersection so possibility of violence. Peaceful crowd can easily turn into a violent mob.
bro indianmagicoil, thanks for your time to meet up on wednesday night as knowing you have busy schedule na..eieiei. chok dee na krap!
Old 05-04-2010, 04:59 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
I'm more or less station here now. Met with Bro Mike2 on Weds night too.
Bro mikemike try to call you to make an appointment for a drink....maybe you are busy, nevertheless there is always a next time.

It have give me great pleasure meeting up with bro BlueDragon the handsome young lau jioa and also bro Yokosi.

Bro we didn't get to enjoy your girl in the big cake....do it again next year yeah!

There is some brothers that I need to meet but have to wait for next trip as after all the meetings and appointments, I am only left 4+ hours to sleep for the 2 nights!

Will try to stay a bit longer the next trip.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by veme View Post
the price for massage in mangomassagesoi24.com is it full service or just massage? pls advise? the price listed on website does in include full service or just pure massage
Mango massage is located on Soi 24 ( pls notice the Naraya shop besides the soi, and just below Phrom Pheong BTS station ). Take first left turn into side soi that is off Soi 24. You will see the signage in the middle of a group of buildings.

Prices on the web is just for massage only. Got so cheap for full service, meh ?. Thb600 for one and half hours of oil massage. If got full service in that Thb600, then, verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry cheap !. All other such massage shops would close down !!!.

Try Ann, Cherry and Game. Can view girls in the small lobby. Good BBBJ in the small shower, any positions on the bed, arse job possible. My massage lady wanted a double bonk. The bed creaked. In the other room, a massage lady was wailing and moaning loudly with pleasure....Urg , Urg, Ahhhhh, Eeeei, Eeeei , Ahhhhh !!!.. Can hear the moans loudly 2 doors away. Prices thb 1500. Cheaper than short time in agogo bar.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro we didn't get to enjoy your girl in the big cake....do it again next year yeah!
Thanks for meeting up with you, mikemike, private booty,indianmagicoli in the hotel. Left early, to meet my friend in Nataree and went to another club. The 2 of us finished 1 bottle of whisky and meet up with 3 non attached female club customers that had another whisky bottle. Just drank,danced and raba them a bit. I think the girl that in the big cake........can be done in Danok....next year !.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote from Nation today.

Late-night explosions injure a man

Explosions have been reported at NBT and a massage parlour

Two bombs exploded in Bangkok late Sunday night, targetting NBT station as a famous massage parlour, police said. One person was injured.

There was no injury in the NBT attack which took place just before midnight. A grenade was thrown by a man on a motorcycle and landed in a ravine just outside the station's wall.

The explosion at the Poseidon massage parlour badly damaged a car, twisted and blackened wreckage of which was shown on TV. A parlour worker was slightly injured.

Unquote..was on the way back when told by motor taxis there was a bomb explosion at Poseidon and a lot of police was at the scene.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Watana Mansion updates.

There will be free wifi in the rooms, lobby and pool area at all times except those using their desktop pc which still payable at 20 bahts per 30 mins or if book under the daily package rate of 650 bahts include breakfast & 30 mins internet.

This is a good news for those carrying their own notebook along.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1