The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 05-07-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dante422 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Who is BDJ?
Big Dick Johnson
Old 05-07-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
craigdante deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMartino View Post
In regards to the recent few post about BDJ, just wanna shed some light that she owes quite a number of bros here money and have been delaying payments/not replying. Myself included. Please be careful and aware when engaging with deposits/loan. Stay safe and avoid being in a sticky situation
Agrees. I am also the affected ones
Old 05-07-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Always glad to have thread to bring the skelrletons out of the closet to make SBF a safer playground for all.

Keep up the good work for exposing these erroneous despicable FLs or jerks to warn the community at large.
Old 06-07-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 15
ZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant future

Technically these are advertised as locals but ended up being PRCs, so I'm gonna double post. I reckon in my efforts to warn brothers, i will get zapped by a few and hoping some will up me also for flagging up these numbers.

This is a story of getting scammed twice in a night. Okay, one was almost, and I was just too tired at the second to reject.

Both from locanto (yes I should have known better.)

The first one is controlled by this number: 92417973. Goes by the name of ZhiXin or Dixon. Reached a certain address in AMK and was told to buy an Apple Card worth 100 dollars. Straight away I blocked the number and tried to book another person.

Saw an add for a Lisa, local malay 35. Looks okay. Not too gorgeous therefore believable right?

Got an address and cabbed down to a nice enough condo in G-land. When reached, was told to the INFAMOUS hotel instead.. erm, i thought okay lah, I've visited Tang Tang there before and the service was okay. So went up to the room and it was a PRC aunty!
I showed her the photo twice and she said that was her... okay lor. Paid up, and angry fucked her hard. Was out of there in  under 15 min. The number to avoid is: 91421872.
Old 06-07-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -460 / Power: 0
Yohama Yohama Yohama Yohama Yohama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post
Technically these are advertised as locals but ended up being PRCs, so I'm gonna double post. I reckon in my efforts to warn brothers, i will get zapped by a few and hoping some will up me also for flagging up these numbers.

This is a story of getting scammed twice in a night. Okay, one was almost, and I was just too tired at the second to reject.

Both from locanto (yes I should have known better.)

The first one is controlled by this number: 92417973. Goes by the name of ZhiXin or Dixon. Reached a certain address in AMK and was told to buy an Apple Card worth 100 dollars. Straight away I blocked the number and tried to book another person.

Saw an add for a Lisa, local malay 35. Looks okay. Not too gorgeous therefore believable right?

Got an address and cabbed down to a nice enough condo in G-land. When reached, was told to the INFAMOUS hotel instead.. erm, i thought okay lah, I've visited Tang Tang there before and the service was okay. So went up to the room and it was a PRC aunty!
I showed her the photo twice and she said that was her... okay lor. Paid up, and angry fucked her hard. Was out of there in  under 15 min. The number to avoid is: 91421872.
Dont ever book from locanton bro. Mostly fake or scam out there.
Old 06-07-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all

Quote:
Always glad to have thread to bring the skelrletons out of the closet to make SBF a safer playground for all.

Keep up the good work for exposing these erroneous despicable FLs or jerks to warn the community at large.
Yeah the sad part is that after we post it, we get zapped for telling the truth, accused of flaming the FLs, and the post gets deleted. So many of my posts about the same person also removed liao. If not for the kindness of some bros who believe me (probably had the same experience as me) and some who appreciate the TRUTH.

I agree with bro iphone1s - the forum should be open for legit FRs, but even when there are fake FRs by OKT or hired FRs...then how to differentiate liddat?

Best we can do is hope the stories tally. Mixed stories sometimes also hard to make decision.
Old 06-07-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ErikMelhus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This person B3ŁŁ3 d3 J01}... I have many friends who got their hands burnt with her. Always coming up with sob tales about her condition - super high drama with her antics. It's always the same tricks - university loan, rental , period, headache etc etc.
Ask for deposit, tell ppl to go the hotel. Make people wait at lobby or entrance until cows go out come home multiple times. In the end say menses cannot meet. Then the drama will begin.
If not for those bros who shares info I would end up like them also. Very unprofessional and unethical. Please all bros here, be wiser and not let the other head take over your thought process.
Old 06-07-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Who is BDJ?
Bo Dai Ji lor
Old 06-07-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 16
aqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant future

Oh wow. Bdj… wonder how much she borrowed in total.
Till now, she has issues repaying.
Old 06-07-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
craigdante deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bleah you are back... How abt u pay back the money.. b@$ch
Old 07-07-2021, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 4
Satisfymydesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Lara? How is it, anyone can provide reviews?
Old 07-07-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 8
Banvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud ofBanvan has much to be proud of

Any real FR on Rachel ex stewardess? I can’t seem to find any FR that looks legit. Lol. I feel like trying her but it’s a hefty price to go commando without any assurance from fellow bro’s FR
Old 07-07-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMartino View Post
In regards to the recent few post about BDJ, just wanna shed some light that she owes quite a number of bros here money and have been delaying payments/not replying. Myself included. Please be careful and aware when engaging with deposits/loan. Stay safe and avoid being in a sticky situation
I am affected too. My deposit went in limbo when she gave some sob story about not being available. She said will refund deposit as she don't want trouble and what not but until today my deposit is still in limbo. Chase also no reply. Bros, be warned. Keep your hard earned money safe!
Old 07-07-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Yeah . BDJ . Reached the destination , told me suddenly period comes . Deposit just fly like that . What a joke ~
Old 07-07-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
efallenone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who do you bros think is newbie friendly ah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1