The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 17
The MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

tonight there is a friendly match against a polish team Wisla Krakow

19/07/08 11.55PM
INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL
WISLA KRAKOW vs LIVERPOOL
6.00 3.80 1.43

anyone has any tip to share.

We Only Live Once,So Enjoy To The Fullest
Old 20-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MilkMan View Post

Saw LFC TV on Channel 116 on SCV last night. The training facilities are beautiful with mountains in the back drop. The soccer field is surrounded by mountains. Very scenic. The team is training twice daily and the programme is very 'siong'. Designed to make them fit in a short time, just like our army RT or BMT. According to Rafa, Sammy Lee is pushing our players harder than a normal pre-season. Partly due to him being a new assistant manager.

Gerrard is training with the team only in the afternoons. He jogs on his own in the mornings, this is likely due to a muscle strain. So he may not play a big part in this match. Rafa is giving the youngsters and new recruits a chance to impress him. We may also be playing the new goalie. I don't think we are out to thrash the other team. Given how 'siong' pre-season has been plus the blooding of new recruits and youngsters, we may draw or even lose. Given the return of a win isn't high, will you still want to risk a bet?

My 2 cents...
Old 20-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4474 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

not sure if anyone had posted it before..

any bros who want to watch any football highlights, can go to this url.. i watched euro2008 here
Footytube.com - Latest Football Video Highlights | Latest football soccer Highlights, Videos, Live Football

Disclaimer: I'm not the owner of the site or anything.. just hope to share..

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 20-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post

Hahaha.... MON will be stuck with an unhappy player who does not want to play for Aston Villa.

Robbie Keane is more likely to be the next Liverpool player signed.
Turtleham shot Liverpool and manure with a complaint.
Doubt keane will be coming ;p

It woulkd be great if Barry is not bought, people do not like to be hijacked.
17m... is too much.
Since selling Scott Carson for as low as 3+m, I think Barry is not going to be bought..... not that price surely.

Downing is an attacking midfielder, he can dribble INwards and shoot...
to convert to goals? I am not confident.
BUT he can find players, not blindly shoot. He pass the ball like Benayoun would do.

Surely a great player to have.

Alonso too heavily rumoured and wrongly linked, I doubt he wil be leaving! Yeah.

Goodbye Veronin? I blive so.

Alp.
Old 20-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 19
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Continuing saga on Robbie Keane gets hot .

Robbie Keane’s switch to Liverpool will be sealed next week
Jul 19 2008 by Ian Doyle, Liverpool Daily Post

ROBBIE KEANE will become a Liverpool player next week – as Tottenham prepared to report the club to the authorities for their “disgraceful” conduct during the transfer saga.

Keane’s much-touted move from Spurs has been all but sealed, with only the formalities to be completed.

Spurs manager Juande Ramos intimated earlier this week that the White Hart Lane club would be willing to sell the 28-year-old Republic of Ireland international in an attempt to balance the books.

And Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez will be delighted at the capture of his main striking target to replace the departed Peter Crouch.

The deal could eventually cost Liverpool up to £20million given various add-ons and incentives.

But Tottenham have lodged an official complaint to the Premier League over the conduct of Liverpool during the deal – and Manchester United in their pursuit of Dimitar Berbatov.

Chairman Daniel Levy, who was in charge of the club when board members met with then Sevilla manager Ramos while Martin Jol was still in charge, claimed: “The behaviour of both clubs has been disgraceful. We told both clubs very early on that we had no interest in selling Robbie or Dimitar and that they should refrain from pursuing.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 20-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 19
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MilkMan View Post

19/07/08 11.55PM
INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL
WISLA KRAKOW vs LIVERPOOL
6.00 3.80 1.43

So anyone watch the match ? Whats the score?

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 20-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Half Time 1-1. Full Time 1-1. From Singapore Pools.

Bro MilkMan, what did u buy? Gerrard is injured, groin injury. He didn't play in this match and is sent back to Liverpool for treatment. Gerrard's old injury.
Old 21-07-2008, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

I hv said it b4,but will say again.
In order 4 our Reds 2 hv a geniue challenge at the top 2,they must hv the $$ muscle 2 flex as well.
U see 4 yrself,even aft such a successful season with mu, CR is still keen 2 go 2 RM. $$ plus a hugh club has it's attractions.

The americans doesn't hv a heart 4 tis club.
They r only here 2 make $$ 2 me.
Better bring on DIC.
Old 21-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!

bottom line is the 2 lousy american before they bought the club, said alot of big big things will happen and now we all know the big things are... which is to give rafa 20m and need to sell before can buy good players. no money to spend still thinking of winning... tell them to stop dreaming and give rafa more money...

Been a Liverpool FC supporter since 1986

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 22-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hertha Belin vs Liverpool, the game will be shown live on ch27 at 1.45am, tomo morning. source from TNP.
Old 22-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Samster

From Soccernet:

• Blackburn crashed to a 3-1 defeat to Bundesliga newcomers TSG 1899 Hoffenheim in a friendly in Austria on Monday.

After a goalless first half, which saw Morten Gamst Pedersen pick up an injury, Rovers boss Paul Ince made a host of substitutions with Robbie Fowler coming on for his Rovers debut.

God Joined Blackburn??
Old 22-07-2008, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
God Joined Blackburn??
yup good to see him back in action in BPL....
Old 22-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan View Post
Hertha Belin vs Liverpool, the game will be shown live on ch27 at 1.45am, tomo morning. source from TNP.
great! will try to watch. Heard a lot about Pacheco.. dunno if spelt correctly. I was watching the call-in section of LFC TV on channel 116 on SCV. Sounds like his skills excited a lot of players. This is a 17 year old kid getting everyone looking at this way. Owen and Fowler broke into the first 11 in their teens too right?
Old 22-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
great! will try to watch. Heard a lot about Pacheco.. dunno if spelt correctly. I was watching the call-in section of LFC TV on channel 116 on SCV. Sounds like his skills excited a lot of players. This is a 17 year old kid getting everyone looking at this way. Owen and Fowler broke into the first 11 in their teens too right?
Ya bro...for me below are the names to watch...
Daniel Pacheco
Krisztian Nemeth
Stephen Darby
Jay Spearing

they will feature a lot in upcoming season (fa cup and carling cup) especially nemeth and pacheco....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 22-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4474 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool are reported to be close to finalising the signing of Paris Saint Germain striker David Ngog.

Reports in France suggest Liverpool have agreed a fee in the region of £1.5million with PSG for the 19-year-old.

The youngster turned down a new deal at the Parc Des Princes and the club are now willing to let him move on.

Ngog, who is a cousin of former Newcastle defender Jean-Alain Boumsong, is believed to have impressed Liverpool scouts after making his PSG debut last season.

Liverpool are believed to have offered Ngog a four-year deal to move to Anfield and the highly-rated forward is expected to tie up his switch before the end of the week.

source:Sky Sports | Football | Premier League | Liverpool | Reds to land striker

Will return favour to bros who've help
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1