The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Without us realizing, it was time for Z to go home. Time passes really quickly when you're having fun.

I really enjoyed Z's company.. so I had mixed feelings about her leaving. On the one hand, I wish we could spend more time to make up for the lost time. On the other, it meant I could finally check the footage from the cam.

The thought of seeing Z's nude silhoette in the shower thumbnails sent a jolt through my little bro. I've yet to see her from that perspective. My very own cousin, a local xmm.. soaping up her pristine girl-next-door body.

Having all these thoughts pop up at the same time felt so taboo and wrong.. I felt like a despicable monster. The same kind that people would gladly drag outside and beat to death. But I couldn't believe I'm the only one that thinks such things about their friends or family. I am convinced that as long as she isn't subject to physical or emotional hurt, she would be fine. All I had to do is make sure I don't leave a trace.. and protect her identity from being leaked.

I was sure that like-minded bros would almost die to go through my experience first-hand. Or maybe even most bros wouldn't mind. Who wouldn't want to fap to a lovely xmm?

**Clank-clank** my gf and I shut the gate.

"Bye bye!! Next time want to hang out just call me!"

"Of course.." I caught myself muttering under my breath.

We waved as she turned and left. A light breeze sent her sweet xmm scent towards us.. I casually took a deep breath.

Delicious.

I turned on the camera remotely as I sat down on the toilet.

My hands trembling, I logged in to the app and clicked on the video archive icon.

The latest videos were all on top and they appeared to be intact. The thumbnails all showed a dark, unlit shower. I quickly scrolled down towards the videos at the time she took her shower. As I approached that time, the thumbnails started showing a lit-up shower. My heart beat hard..

Then finally, a miniscule Z, in her naked glory, appeared in several thumbnails. Gulp.. my cam worked!

What did I do in my past life to deserve these forbidden fruits???

Old 22-12-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 0
Justshut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustshut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Thanks for the update. Can't wait for you to share more on your new snipes.
Old 24-12-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I waited patiently to watch Z. My gf had to attend a family event the next day, so I knew I would have all the time and privacy. But my little bro wasn't cooperating.. it drooled and drooled, anticipating the coming feast.

I couldn't sleep well..

I want to point out the difference between the two cam's view angles. The shower cam is mounted somewhere near eye-level, giving a perspective as if you were there watching her in the shower. Tits usually look saggier, but the curves of her figure would look more pronounced than the higher angle stripping cam. This would be the first time I get to see Z nude at this perspective.. damn.

Z's small xmm B cups will be revealed straight on. Those innocent puffy nips..

It was torture to think all these thoughts, anticipating my coming fap session. I quietly slipped into the toilet and scrolled through my snipes of Z. I just couldn't get enough of her.

Just look at how she carelessly sit in front of her Kor..

In a few hour's time, I will reach a new high in my creeping adventure..

Old 27-12-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

**Background noises in video**

Z walked into the video frame, her body gradually coming into full view as she stepped into the toilet. I recognized the clothes she wore that day, making my viewing experience surreal, as usual. The sense of disbelief that I've actually recorded and seen her naked body is always there in my mind.. and seeing her appear from the perspective of my spycams always drives me crazy.

I knew I have done it many times, but I still never got used to it.

I was anticipating so hard that my cock wasn't even hard when I opened the video. That adrenaline rush keeps you on your toes, making you lose your erection.

I remembered that day when my gf had to lend Z clothes to change because she had forgotten to bring hers. She carried along a plastic bag containing her underwear into the toilet. The fact that it was a plastic bag is nothing special.. but what made it special was that it had a local shop logo printed on it.

To most bros, maybe nobody would care about this detail. But to me, it makes my video extra forbidden. A simple detail that would lend credence to the authenticity of my work, proof that it was shot locally.

I imagined showing off this video to like-minded bros that are thirsting for local xmm and pointing out this fact to them. How satisfying it would be to know for sure that you are watching a local xmm strip. It brought back memories of a voyeur video I saw of a local xmm stripping at a chalet.. she had brought a C*ld St*rage supermarket plastic bag to keep her clothes. It made my fap session so much more intense.

Z stepped in, hanged her bag and began to do admire herself in the mirror. She adjusted her hair and T-shirt, exposing her bra strap. I recalled I had sniped her exposed strap from earlier in the cafe, but this time I could see more clearly the twisted fabric. Definitely a sports bra..

I just love the cute buckles on her bras.. they do a really good job of keeping her puffy little B cups well supported and away from the prying eyes of perverted bros.

Well, except her Kor. Hehe..

Finally, with my cock at "sedia", I coaxed a healthy amount of precum out to lubricate its head. I paused the video with Z in full view, looking as adorable as always.. that innocent casual xmm look we all know and love, and gave my cock a good slow stroking.

Old 28-12-2023, 07:07 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 13
jaded16satisfy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjaded16satisfy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjaded16satisfy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjaded16satisfy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can’t wait, but not sure if sports bra can see her lovely lady humps…
Old 29-12-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

Agree about the local logo. I've seen local ups in Valudollar and NTUC with so-so looking women that made me really aroused. Seeing such familiar settings gives it extra oomph as it feels so real.
Old 29-12-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whosthismatthew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the thread Drastic. Do you ever try to voyeur your GF ? Or the vices are only for "others" if you get my drift.
Old 01-01-2024, 09:37 AM
Samster

Happy new year all! Hope this year will be another year of "creeping" abundance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
Wah these forgetful xmms..But damn that teasing is so hot. Being able to say that to her must be exciting too.

She needs to show her kor her body in underwear as thanks for lending her clothes sia
It feels so evil to make those kind of jokes to her when I've actually seen her in that xmm underwear. The pattern and color of her bra and panties are just innocent until cannot innocent anymore.

When she gets annoyed she's damn cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamLee12 View Post
Great story. Many people might have similar fantasies when they were young. At least I had.
Thanks bro, glad that you appreciate it. I think it's a fantasy that might have come and gone for most of us. It's not realistic to try to turn it into reality.. it's easier to fap imagine and fap to other people's work.

For me, the pleasure doesn't just end at fapping to the vids and pics. A lot of it comes from snooping around and finding details about her daily life, and perverted stuff like smelling her clothes and underwear if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsc View Post
Love the little details and pics of her being naive to your spy cam
Yes bro this is what enhances the experience. Seeing her ignorant and happy makes my fapping 200% more shiok. Combining candid pics of her smiling and posed pics beside her full nude shot can make me shoot within 1 minute haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lailaidown View Post
Very detailed observations bro!
It takes a certain level of pervertedness to make those observations bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justshut View Post
Thanks for the update. Can't wait for you to share more on your new snipes.
Thank you! I have to overcome my trepidation every time I click on upload and submit for my posts. Forgive me if the upcoming pics become more censored..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded16satisfy View Post
Can’t wait, but not sure if sports bra can see her lovely lady humps…
Of course you can It forms a different shape depending on cup size, although usually smaller than a normal bra.

When you go shopping for bra with gf or wife, you will notice the normal to sexy type of bras have booster padding for A - B cup sizes. So you will think that Z will lose her xmm humps when she wears a sports bra..

But Z is young and innocent, she only wears those type of xmm bra without padding and already you can see her cute humps through the T-shirt. Which means her B cup tits have enough "meat" to push against the tight sports bra.

What I'm trying to say is that if a girl has enough tits, it will poke out :P You can see her chest in the latest pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot321321321b View Post
Agree about the local logo. I've seen local ups in Valudollar and NTUC with so-so looking women that made me really aroused. Seeing such familiar settings gives it extra oomph as it feels so real.
It's the "fuck, this is local" feeling when you find out it's local. If you imagine hard enough, you can already hear Z's local xmm accent after seeing that local shop brand on the plastic bag.

Sometimes I play her recorded voice in the background while fapping to Z stripping. The sensations are powerful..

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosthismatthew View Post
Thank you for the thread Drastic. Do you ever try to voyeur your GF ? Or the vices are only for "others" if you get my drift.
Thank you for reading bro! I tried but I only get aroused from "others". You can get to see your gf naked everyday but it's super forbidden to know how the "others" naked bodies look like.
Old 01-01-2024, 11:39 AM
Samster

Searched through my collection of S and found a nice moment of her taking her pyjamas off. Enjoy and happy creeping new year!

Old 01-01-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
BigTeamInDefeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy New Year bro Drastic95. Thanks for a very good thread!
Old 01-01-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Z stepped back, taking a good look at herself in the mirror.

Unbeknownst to her, my cam also had a good view of her figure.

She gathered the loose sides of her T-shirt and pulled it back against her waist.. and my jaw dropped. I paused the video to enjoy the view.

Her cute chest bumps could now be clearly seen, contrasting against her lovely xmm waist. I imagined standing behind her, running my hands down that sweet figure of hers..

Old 02-01-2024, 08:54 AM
Samster

What a showoff.. I thought. She must know she looked good.

Z continued to admire herself, smiling in the mirror. It was funny and adorable at the same time. I couldn't help but feel like she was doing it on purpose, allowing me to collect more of her clothed screenshots for a new fap collage. Looks like I'm going to be real busy with Photoshop soon.

As I was savoring Z with my hungry, voyeuristic eyes, she shifted her weight to one side and put her hands behind her back. I immediately remembered a cute girl pose in manga and anime.

My heart melted....

At this point, I was already deep in my fantasy land. All my pent-up perverted desires as a teen were being fulfilled. No more stealing glances at my classmates' bra straps and xmm figures, no more imagination of their naked bodies required. Here was Z ticking all the boxes, showing me all what a cute xmm does in the perceived privacy of a bathroom.

I can't emphasize enough how arousing it was to live through that experience and then tell my story to like-minded bros. I've always wondered.. would even the most decent man be truly able to resist getting aroused if he was in my situation? Or are we perverts actually few and far between?

Old 03-01-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Z stretched a little and then grabbed the hem of her T-shirt.

The combination of my heightened anticipation and her relaxed state made it felt like she was teasing me. Her movements seemed slow and deliberate.

I paused and stepped the video frame-by-frame, as usual. At first, a sliver of her tummy appeared. After a few seconds of clicking, eventually Z's entire tummy was exposed.

She had to change her grasp to remove her T-shirt. I watched the hem of her T-shirt hanging just under her boobs, in slow motion.

With her stripping stance corrected, more and more of her skin became exposed as I clicked repeatedly on the button. At first, a sliver of her bra appeared.. then I frantically clicked as fast as I could. Damn!

So this was what Z was wearing that day. I felt so much satisfaction watching the reveal of her sports bra after paying so much attention to her bra outline and strap. By now, I was already edging, ready to cum. Fuck!!!... Too soon!

(For bros who love being teased, I can't help but point out that Z's cute face is right behind that T-shirt. This is as far as I'm willing to show her uncensored.. hehe)

Old 03-01-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 13
jaded16satisfy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjaded16satisfy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjaded16satisfy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjaded16satisfy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great update!!! Looks like she has a nice bottom too tbh.
Old 08-01-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

As she stripped the T-shirt off her head, it lifted her hair along with it, finally landing gently onto her shoulders.

Z stood there in just her sports bra and shorts. Although I already knew how she looked like naked, the stripping process was a beautiful sight to behold.

With a look of confidence on her face, she reached behind to her back with both her hands. I paused the video again to slowly take in this - one of my favorite poses - of a girl unclasping her bra.

I never got tired of watching girls do this. To me, it's a very sexy look, knowing that they would soon be exposing their precious, soft breasts, objects of desire and lust for most of us. And also because I knew that under those two fabric-covered bumps on her chest are her obscenely forbidden, sexy, puffy xmm nipples on top of her cute perky B cups.

At this point, I got inspired. I opened a screenshot of Z in her innocent xmm bra and dragged it to the side of her paused video video.

To be able to capture Z previously in her xmm underwear was a blessing. Now, with a new, second capture of Z is just gluttony.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1