The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
oracle60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Bro just curious, what about the return leg? Where do i get the bus tickets to Penang? I read from alot of sites online that they do not pick up passengers from the border, you have to board it from Hatyai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Bro oracle,for me as i stay at penang batu ferringhi beach 1st for water sports before i head to dannok,journey abt 3.5hrs to dannok from penang.i book the mini van from nearby agent to hatyai which cost me 50rm & they pick me up just at the door of our guest house.The mini bus only have like 2 to 3 timing perday something like 7.30am,12noon & 2.30pm.i took the earliest one which they travel from ferrighi beach to komtar to pick up other customer.

For u i think u can either book the minivan at komtar should be cheaper then 50rm or maybe u can check with travel agents at the airport,u must remember to tell them u need a minibus to hatyai,not everyone know wheres dannok but its just right after the border & 1 hr alway before hatyai.Tell them & the driver u are stopping at the thai border town.After u reach the thai immigration rem to to bring down ur luggage if not they will head straight to hatyai liao!

Hope it helps.Looking foward for your fr
Old 22-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ayumi_alive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro oracle,for me as i stay at penang batu ferringhi beach 1st for water sports before i head to dannok,journey abt 3.5hrs to dannok from penang.i book the mini van from nearby agent to hatyai which cost me 50rm & they pick me up just at the door of our guest house.The mini bus only have like 2 to 3 timing perday something like 7.30am,12noon & 2.30pm.i took the earliest one which they travel from ferrighi beach to komtar to pick up other customer.

For u i think u can either book the minivan at komtar should be cheaper then 50rm or maybe u can check with travel agents at the airport,u must remember to tell them u need a minibus to hatyai,not everyone know wheres dannok but its just right after the border & 1 hr alway before hatyai.Tell them & the driver u are stopping at the thai border town.After u reach the thai immigration rem to to bring down ur luggage if not they will head straight to hatyai liao!

Hope it helps.Looking foward for your fr

Same to me, I am planning a solo trip as well, but it is difficult to go all the way from SG.

Sian la, I only can make it on weekend.

Is there any bus that I can take from Danok to Penang, instead of going back to Hatyai then Penang. Troublesome..........

Any plan on August? Please announce it, or anyone can organise a weekend Emperor Trip to Danok!!!!!!!!
Old 23-07-2008, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle60 View Post
Bro just curious, what about the return leg? Where do i get the bus tickets to Penang? I read from alot of sites online that they do not pick up passengers from the border, you have to board it from Hatyai!
Hi Bro,

Shouldn't have to worry about return trips, plenty of operators from Danok to Penang. They hang around Oscar hotel and the opposite of the lane.

Oscar is the first Hotel to catch your eyes, once you enter Danok.

Enjoy and have a good time

et
Old 23-07-2008, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:

bro oracle & bro ayumi,not to worry abt the return.They are some counter with visible enough sign that travel to penang or even sg!From wat i gather is u have to wait at the immigration border or oscar hotel which they will give u a est timing & coach number to look out for.so make sure u guys know how to see properly after seeing many sweet puyins

Like wat bro etct88 says,they are ard oscar hotel area & opposite.Price wise i not so sure for penang but return to sg is abt 600baht .That is if u can take the journey,14hrs bus ride!too bad they doesnt have any luxury coach from sg or vice versa,best is grassland so far but still sucks.for me i i was cheonging there like dannok-hatyai,hatyai-dannok,dannok back to hatyai finally book the grassland coach in hatyai which they pass by dannok again before crossing to malaysia border.i nearly want to turn back to dannok again when getting my passport stamp at the border,too many surprise that trip in this two town makes me reluctant to return to sg.talking abt it i feel like going there so much again

Hope u guys have fun!
cheers

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 23-07-2008, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro oracle & bro ayumi,not to worry abt the return.....Like wat bro etct88 says,they are ard oscar hotel area & opposite....14hrs bus ride!too bad they doesnt have any luxury coach from sg or vice versa,best is grassland so far but still sucks.for me i i was cheonging there like dannok-hatyai,hatyai-dannok,dannok back to hatyai .........talking abt it i feel like going there so much again

Hope u guys have fun!
cheers

Hi Bro R&B,

Another Danok Champion!

Ha ha.., you feel like going, I am going, today......

There is a group of super cheongster to Danok, you definitely the Captain of the Southern team!

enjoy

et
Old 23-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Tiu you still owe me 1 bonk remember? Keke.
Wah.. luckily I forgot I owe u 1 bonk..

Remember to book my hotel horr

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 23-07-2008, 02:24 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Wah.. luckily I forgot I owe u 1 bonk..

Remember to book my hotel horr
ok la. No worry. Will get you a room on 25th night.
Old 23-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
ok la. No worry. Will get you a room on 25th night.
HamSap korkor..

Ur handphone still same? Mine same lar..pls sms me if u changed. I dun wan to buy a Loudhailer and look for u in Danok

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 23-07-2008, 07:34 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
HamSap korkor..

Ur handphone still same? Mine same lar..pls sms me if u changed. I dun wan to buy a Loudhailer and look for u in Danok
cb. Same la. Call me ok. A lot cb waiting for your lc in danok. Keke
Old 24-07-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
CB!!

Ur phone number same meh?? call but not switched on le..

Kns.. On bo?

Old 24-07-2008, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 21
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
sorry bro, can't go lah! last minute got work to do, really sorry!

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 25-07-2008, 02:30 AM
Samster

Guys just like to check, do i bring RM there or just go there with my SGD and change to thai baht?

And also anyone can advise besides oscar hotel, which has got a bathtub and safe deposit box in the room? Heard Oliver is good but not sure if they have these 2 things in the room.
Old 25-07-2008, 02:34 AM
Samster

oh ya also whats the difference between dancers & coyotes?

Dancers cannot book out? But can request for them to come down and join you for a drink? Their tips is by the flowers you hang or tips? The hanging flowers is for who?

Coyotes can join you for drinks and can bring out?

I read through the whole tread and i am getting confuse from all the different types of tipping for the different girls...
Old 25-07-2008, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ayumi_alive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro oracle & bro ayumi,not to worry abt the return.They are some counter with visible enough sign that travel to penang or even sg!From wat i gather is u have to wait at the immigration border or oscar hotel which they will give u a est timing & coach number to look out for.so make sure u guys know how to see properly after seeing many sweet puyins

Like wat bro etct88 says,they are ard oscar hotel area & opposite.Price wise i not so sure for penang but return to sg is abt 600baht .That is if u can take the journey,14hrs bus ride!too bad they doesnt have any luxury coach from sg or vice versa,best is grassland so far but still sucks.for me i i was cheonging there like dannok-hatyai,hatyai-dannok,dannok back to hatyai finally book the grassland coach in hatyai which they pass by dannok again before crossing to malaysia border.i nearly want to turn back to dannok again when getting my passport stamp at the border,too many surprise that trip in this two town makes me reluctant to return to sg.talking abt it i feel like going there so much again

Hope u guys have fun!
cheers

Dear SG Samster,
let's organize a trip from SG!!
Old 25-07-2008, 01:24 PM
SamSter

Quote:
oh ya also whats the difference between dancers & coyotes?

Dancers cannot book out? But can request for them to come down and join you for a drink? Their tips is by the flowers you hang or tips? The hanging flowers is for who?

Coyotes can join you for drinks and can bring out?

I read through the whole tread and i am getting confuse from all the different types of tipping for the different girls...
They are the same, all can be ask down for drink and chit chat. No worry once you step in without puying, they will come to you one by one, then is your decision to either reject or accept the puyings. If your like her you can just ask her to stay and buy her drink (normally 2 cup for rm20). If you dont like you just reject them by saying mai au. Once a while the dancer and coyote will dance on stage, if you like the gal you just hang her flower (rm50), then she will come to you to say thanks.

The diff between dancer and coyote is dancer has more solid boobs and body. They perform a lot dancing on stage. Coyote only once awhile dance on stage to show face only.

Both can be called out for supper and even go back hotel with you. But it depend on your skill Liao. If you are loaded no issue, else you got to be very handsome lo. Then swee talk a bit. No offence, if you not loaded and not handsome. Better dont try it. Very hard to fish. My humble 2 cents.

Enjoy bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1