The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Hi Bros,

Interesting Hanoi thread to read.
BTW few of my golfing buddies will be in Hanoi for golf & nights activities (1st week of April).

Can any senior samster give us some information.

a) Which is the Best Golf courses in Hanoi?
b) Which hotel is the most convienience to stay? (must be girl friendly)
c) Any good restaurant for viet food?

Thanks & Cheers
Old 13-03-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ken7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi,

First my apologies to deptrai....

I only saw your mail to me weeks after my last trip to Hanoi so had not manage to call u despite u having left your phone no. with me.

Pai seh pai seh.

I promise to make up to u when I'm next in hanoi, which is this coming Sun!

I am in Hanoi for a conference from 19-22 Mar. I do not know yet if I have the time for partying and drinks yet but if I'm available would def give u a ring!
That is if u are available.
Old 13-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sudsoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hi Bros,

Interesting Hanoi thread to read.
BTW few of my golfing buddies will be in Hanoi for golf & nights activities (1st week of April).

Can any senior samster give us some information.

a) Which is the Best Golf courses in Hanoi?
b) Which hotel is the most convienience to stay? (must be girl friendly)
c) Any good restaurant for viet food?

Thanks & Cheers
Golf Courses - I believe there are only two near Hanoi - place called Chi Lin which is about 1 hour drive away.

Girl Friendly hotels in Vietnam are allways the small hotels that have rates less than US$30. Try Heart Hotel in old quarter.
Old 13-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudsoz View Post
Golf Courses - I believe there are only two near Hanoi - place called Chi Lin which is about 1 hour drive away.

Girl Friendly hotels in Vietnam are allways the small hotels that have rates less than US$30. Try Heart Hotel in old quarter.
Hi bro,

Thanks so much.
Is west lake area near to most of the KTV like Boss/Daewoo etc..............................
Will you be in Hanoi in April. Hope to meet up for a drink.

Cheers
Old 15-03-2007, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro deptrai,

been to hanoi everymth for work but never has a chance to met you up.
plan to stay near the Hoan Kiem lake area. which local gal friendly hotel with internet in room do you recommend at price below $100/day?

or which hotel do you recommend that are near stretch of local interesting KTVs.

jose antonio reyes
traitor of arsenal.
Old 16-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Samster

Hi bro,

Will be in Hanoi on the 22/04 to 26/04 confirmed dates.

Hope to meet anyone of you there for golf or KTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me if anyone of you will be there during the above dates.

Cheers
Old 19-03-2007, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

Hi all,

Arrived late last night at Fortuna Hotel and was too exhausted to do anything but hit the sack.....

Tonight am also busy cos' the hosts here have prepared a banquet so earliest I'm free is tomorrow night.... sigh. maybe will have to "eat" at boss ktv tonight.

There is an Oasis Hotel across the Fortuna.... any idea of its massage and the damage there????

Will try and made contact with bros who are now in hanoi tomorrow if i have any time. keeping my fingers crossed......
Old 20-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
haaahaaahaaa is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all lao jiaos ....

saw all ur postings and found it to be enriching in information ... make me oso wana to fly to Hanoi and check out the cheonging scene there ... will def seek advice from you guys when i am planning my trip there ...

Cheers ....
Old 23-03-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken7 View Post
Hi,

First my apologies to deptrai....

I only saw your mail to me weeks after my last trip to Hanoi so had not manage to call u despite u having left your phone no. with me.

Pai seh pai seh.

That is if u are available.
My turn to be pai seh.. me was in KL and not in Hanoi, now in Singapore ;-) When is ur next trip?

For all other brothers, most welcome to PM me about ur travelling schedule to hanoi and if I available, i will be most happy to introduce u to the party scene there.
Old 23-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Unhappy Re: Hanoi

Arrrrr....

it's ok..... a question of luck....

leaving today so cannot meet up with u. Dunno when I would only be in Hanoi again.

Anyway I did not have any free time this trip. Spent most of evenings doing work.
Old 26-03-2007, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haaahaaahaaa View Post
Hi all lao jiaos ....

saw all ur postings and found it to be enriching in information ... make me oso wana to fly to Hanoi and check out the cheonging scene there ... will def seek advice from you guys when i am planning my trip there ...

Cheers ....
Hi bro,

Confirmed, I'll be there on 22/4 to 26/4 for glof & cheonging.

A friend of mine have station in Hanoi for the last 3 years.

So we've no problem following him around in Hanoi.

Cheers
Old 27-03-2007, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
My turn to be pai seh.. me was in KL and not in Hanoi, now in Singapore ;-) When is ur next trip?

For all other brothers, most welcome to PM me about ur travelling schedule to hanoi and if I available, i will be most happy to introduce u to the party scene there.

Hi bro,

I will be there 22/4 to 26/4.................hope to meet you there.

Cheers
Old 31-03-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mild-7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bros,

Im new in Hanoi. So basically if any of u si beh sien sit at home nothing to do can PM me if interested to hang out, have a few beer here n there. Am residing in Old Quarters area. Went to this pub called Corner Bar just next to Intimax at Hoan Kiem lake area. Should have brought my ear plugs, music damn loud. Probably the area is too small, say less than 1500 sqf. Like a discotheque cramped into a small room, music very suitable for "feng tao" but doubt if anyone pop it there. They have a small stage in front of dj counsel & 3 ladies clad in bikinis dancing there last night. Looks are sexy but hard to tell pretty or not (probably cos its kinda dark there), saw one of them from near, with dark eye bags & as if never slept for the past 3 years...but dancing skills sux big time, very reluctant style, guess basically their purpose is to expose their flesh and make them steam enough liao. Me and my colleague had one bottle of beer each n left in less than 20min. We continued in one of the pubs along Bao Kanh Str. Well, wouldnt recommend this place but no harm paying a single trip just to check it out.

Heard this place from a friend who visited Hanoi some time ago. Its a pub with mostly uni girls work as part time waitresses. Didnt tell me the name but said its along Pham Ngu Lau Str near Army Hotel. Anyone has an idea of the existence n whereabout of such place?
Old 02-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=mild-7;1936690]To all bros,

Im new in Hanoi. So basically if any of u si beh sien sit at home nothing to do can PM me if interested to hang out, have a few beer here n there. Am residing in Old Quarters area. Went to this pub called Corner Bar just next to Intimax at Hoan Kiem lake area.......................

Hi bro,

I'll be in Hanoi on 22/4 to 26/4, will u be in Hanoi. Hope to meet up with you.

We're going there for golf. Heard from friends who stationed in HCMC, say Hanoi very boring. Issit true????????????

But after reading all the treads. It looks interesting, maybe not ask vibrant as HCMC right?

Cheers
Old 03-04-2007, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Hi Brudders,

Try Sunny Hotel, pretty new. Stayed there last year, Hotel Manager is a lady by the name of Miss Diep. Very understanding, kept asking me if I have girlfriend, can stay with me..... don't try her, not the type, or rather not my type. Can call her mobile for room reservation 0 9 1 2 2 3 0 3 1 2, just mentioned that you were recommended by a s'porean. Just also mention casually that your Vn girlfriend is going to stay with you.

Rate about USD40, have jucuzzi bath tub and ADSL in the room (free), with breakfast too. Rooms are very clean and new.

happy happy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1