The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 14
pandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud of
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobye View Post
not around anymore for a long time. still rmb last time they have these 2 young syt one call Baby another one cant rmb. both are local uni students. they had this body scrub service on their menu where they will just scrub your whole naked body including your jewel. Many times i always tell them to scrub my down region longer and they always obliged. there was once this syt while srubbing my balls placed her face very very near to mine and look at me. haha, wonder where r they now.
LOL. Was just telling a bro abt these chicks at OP. The other one's Di***. B*** helped to release the raging hard on after shaving

wishlist 1. Double barrel handjob
2. Bbbj cim with Pinoy maid 3. Footjob
Old 19-08-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobye View Post
not around anymore for a long time. still rmb last time they have these 2 young syt one call Baby another one cant rmb. both are local uni students. they had this body scrub service on their menu where they will just scrub your whole naked body including your jewel. Many times i always tell them to scrub my down region longer and they always obliged. there was once this syt while srubbing my balls placed her face very very near to mine and look at me. haha, wonder where r they now.
Yes man those were the days, I had baby a few times too
Old 20-08-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 14
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Walked past the shop today. Seems like only L in the shop.

Looking like banana lol.
Old 21-08-2020, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lee9339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
Made appointment for 1 hr massage by M. Before going, M called me asking can change appointment time to 1 hr later, but i told her cannot so proceed for appointment as scheduled.

Reached there saw the reception girl is very syt, Malaysian voice accent. Was told M was still serving the previous customer for waxing/ipl. Was referred to sit down beside one late 70s/80 years old uncle. It seems like the old uncle come to the shop very frequent. While waiting for M, got one auntie come out with her 13-14years old daughter to the counter make payment. “My mind at that time was no need happy ending already because so many people”

After waiting for 15mins, M came out and we proceed for the massage session. I feel M massage skill is up to standard. Got massage all body parts except my brother..... During massage she will rub against your inner tight but wouldn’t touch your balls or brother. She no eat your time, but will only keep looking at clock when it’s abt left 10 mins. At that time i was think “hello left 10 mins liao, i turned over already so long liao still no GQ”. In the end no GQ popped sia!

When i leave the room, still see that old uncle there. I just walk out of the shop unsatisfied. So I went Golden Mile wanting to try another ml but no open. Then travel to my old place at Mxxx Street for miu miu . But she busy, in the end her colleague bb served me.

In mu opinion, M is syt looks like uni year 2 . What I’m interested is the Malaysian very syt reception girl sia. She looks like poly year 2 xmm sia, even more young and sweet than M. Don’t know whether she do more for tips or not. She very polite and sweet to the the old uncle there.

If ask me rtm or not, i think no la. She is young but playability seem very low. I will come back for the Malaysian reception girl if she do extra. Dmg at M is $68.
Bro, mind share the contact or loc? Wanted to try out and do IPL.
Old 21-08-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Looking like banana lol.
Her business was slow ?
Old 21-08-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee9339 View Post
Bro, mind share the contact or loc? Wanted to try out and do IPL.
The location or ml name is a few page back.
Old 21-08-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Good news for regulars of E, she might be back to work in Sep, stay tuned!

Speaking of other shops which does waxing, anyone tried Bare Beauty and Diana Arden Wellness? any FRs?
Old 22-08-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light

Any kind bros can share contact for L or M? TIA!!
Old 22-08-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post

Speaking of other shops which does waxing, anyone tried Bare Beauty and Diana Arden Wellness? any FRs?
I never try bare beauty but seems like a clean place. I always go for the bento beside bare beauty, cheap and good. Haha
Old 22-08-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

pandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post

L told one of the bro that E's child at hometown kana Covid. Thats a fast trip back to Sg then

Old 22-08-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
69BJ is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandab View Post
L told one of the bro that E's child at hometown kana Covid. Thats a fast trip back to Sg then
CB Lisa likes to talk cock
Old 22-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 14
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Sounds like one cunning bitch, if it's not true
Old 22-08-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 673 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dunno true anot but I not suprise if she chut pattern like that... because of some buay steady thing she do my impression of her no good...

dun ask me what she do.. this one is my own person feeling.. i know she got alot of supporters here.. so maybe she see yan tao or got money bro then the treatment different...
Old 22-08-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
But that what E might have told L so we dont know what happened.. well for sure they have their own motives

Old 22-08-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
69BJ is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
But that what E might have told L so we dont know what happened.. well for sure they have their own motives
Shut up moron
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread