The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
riquelme has lost his touch, dunno y not his usual self. seems he is destined to return to his native home.
d'alessandro, playing regulary in zaragoza, seems enjoyi the spanish football. dun tink he will come.
summore spur shd bought him when he was at loan(i tink so) at portsmouth.
riquelme is mainly the reason why villareal became a force to be reckon with. he is everything an attacking midfielder should be and hardly loses possession. its true he isnt scoring much during and after the world cup but i am amazed at the turn of events when he quit the argentina nt and went to boca due to problems with villareal's director and coach.

the last time i saw him on tv was during a la liga match when he sat alone on the stands in his brown jacket. he's 28 now and i hope his career takes a good turn asap.

d'alessandro changes club nearly every season now. wolfsburg, portsmouth, zaragoza... maybe spurs can be his final home, can you imagine lennon and d'alessandro on both flanks? even nesta and cannavaro will kio torlong.
Old 28-04-2007, 02:29 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

mee robos vs spurs tonight! buy spurs win at 2.32 spore pools for free beer!
Old 28-04-2007, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
mee robos vs spurs tonight! buy spurs win at 2.32 spore pools for free beer!
Its gonna be a tough away game IMHO. Boro's form are in patches...some games they play brilliantly while some other games they are utterly crap. Its gonna be tricky and the news that Woody has signed permanently could bring the best out of him.

Here are some other rumours:

1- Antti Neimi - Ive always rated Neimi, tho his age is a question. But he is still great, and could push Robbo harder. Its a healthy competition for the no 1. So in my opinion, send Radek back to our feeder club Prague, promote Alnwick as our no 2 (no 3 if Neimi comes)

2- Arjen Robben - Apparently we are rumoured again to sign this fella. He is an explossive winger, great on his day. But the down side is his temprement. But Jol has been noted as one of the best man-management manager in today's game, so it could be a match made in heaven.

3- Curtis Davies - Again. And again, other clubs are also eyeing him, whith potential fav, ARSE-nal - they need a CB.

4- Pavon - Free agent this summer. IMHO, could be a great addition having played in the CL ever since he started playing for Real Madrid, despite not being a regular. Bolton are also interested. Maybe we shud give him Gardner as goodwill. LOL

5- Hatem Ben Arfa - Could be an excellent buy. Can play on the left side of midfield as well as in the hole. Young and effective. Found out its hard to break thru Lyon's line up.

6- Mortem Gamst Pedersen - I for one would like to see him at Spurs. But ManYoo is knocking hard on Blackburn's door for his signature. As goodwill, Manyoo can sign Pedersen and give Giggs or Park JS to us. LOL

7- Mido- Apparently, according to News Of The World, Man City wants to sign Mido, but we want Joey Barton or Micah Richards as bait. This could be great!

8- Elano - Kiev's star. Excellent. But he wants to play in Italy.

Again this are all rumours. What do u say Bro castrol?
Old 28-04-2007, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Again this are all rumours. What do u say Bro castrol?
bro i also read about woody's commitment to boro today and i am also afraid the trip may not be fruitful but spurs is leading 1-0 as i speak, from a keane goal!

1. neimi - he's consistant.

2. robben - a great winger but i would prefer jole cole who can produce powerful shots. seems like robben likes to talk much about his manager, but i think he wouldnt dare if he's playing under big jol.

3. davies - this guy is always scoring from nowhere. but the spurs top 2 strikers are in very condition this season without much injury, the other strikers defoe and mido hardly get playing time.

4. pavon - he's quite prone to silly mistakes.

5. ben arfa - i watched him for lyon on ch 107/108, not bad at all, very swift player.

6. pedersen - i also wish to see him join spurs, left footed too!

7. mido - if man city want to exchange joey barton for mido, faster chop sign liao loh.

8. elano - i have never seen this guy, how good is he?
Old 28-04-2007, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

WOAH!!!!!!!!! didn't know there's a spurs thread on sbf!!!!!! COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need left wingers
Old 28-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Samster

cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Boro 1 Spurs 3

Come On You Spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d
Old 28-04-2007, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

5. ben arfa - i watched him for lyon on ch 107/108, not bad at all, very swift player.

6. pedersen - i also wish to see him join spurs, left footed too!

this is the only two i'd take if i'm jol

Quote:

7. mido - if man city want to exchange joey barton for mido, faster chop sign liao loh.

8. elano - i have never seen this guy, how good is he?
kick tat overweight lazy egyptian back to the Nile river lah...........
Old 30-04-2007, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
Boro 1 Spurs 3

Come On You Spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d
haha what an away display! this is the first victory for spurs in about 4 or 5 matches.

boro 2 spurs 3 (keane, berbatov, keane)

no live show on sat for this match so standy by for delayed telecast!

Dimitar Berbatov of Tottenham scores a goal during the Barclays Premiership match between Middlesbrough and Tottenham Hotspur at the Riverside Stadium in Middlesbrough, England.
Old 30-04-2007, 09:29 AM
Samster

Angry Roeder warns Tottenham off Dyer

Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder has told Tottenham to forget about trying to persuade Kieron Dyer to follow Jermaine Jenas to White Hart Lane.
Reports have suggested Martin Jol will target the 28-year-old England international this summer after his return to fitness from a troublesome hamstring complaint.

Graeme Souness failed to keep Jenas at St James' Park after Spurs made their interest known, eventually losing the now 24-year-old to a £7million bid in August 2005.
However, the Scot's successor is adamant he will not allow Dyer to follow him south after spending so much time and effort on getting him fit again.

Roeder said: 'Kieron Dyer has only really just returned to full fitness. The last couple of years have been stop-start - more stop than start - in terms of playing.

'He has now proved he is fully fit again because he has had a long run of uninterrupted games with no problems whatsoever with the hamstring that caused him the problems.

'Why on earth would I want to be losing Kieron Dyer after spending so much time and being so patient with him when he has been out injured?

'He is a major player for us. He can open up defences - no-one can run with the ball quicker than Kieron Dyer - maybe Joe Cole at Chelsea - but Kieron at his best is a big asset to Newcastle. 'As far as I am concerned, Kieron Dyer will be playing for Newcastle next season.'

yo dyer! white hart lane is your home!
Old 03-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster

Keiron Dyer...man, I dunno. He is a good right sided midfielder who could play on the left...just like malbranque. He is injury prone. We have had a list of injury prone players from the past, namely Anderton, Sherwood, Redknapp, King, Korsten, Dean Richards, Carr...so should we sign him?? Dun get me wrong, Dyer is class, but I just pitty the Pysios...work work and work....if they are payed hourly, they could be multi millionaires by now. LOL
Old 03-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:

Dimitar Berbatov of Tottenham scores a goal during the Barclays Premiership match between Middlesbrough and Tottenham Hotspur at the Riverside Stadium in Middlesbrough, England.
This was a fantastic goal. Great technique and totally unexpected....

My goal of the week!

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 04-05-2007, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Keiron Dyer...man, I dunno. He is a good right sided midfielder who could play on the left...just like malbranque. He is injury prone.
haha... spurs' medics should be given incentives when there is 0 injury in the squad. God willing, dyer will not suffer anymore injury lay-off from now. i picture him with joe cole or lennon on england's flanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
This was a fantastic goal. Great technique and totally unexpected....

My goal of the week!
clap clap clap bravo berbatovvvvvv!
Old 04-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster

Damn...i had a dream last nite...i came across this antique lamp, rubbed it and pop came the ginnie...the 1st thing i asked was GBP10 billion...used 1 bil to buy Spurs! LOL....
Old 04-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Damn...i had a dream last nite...i came across this antique lamp, rubbed it and pop came the ginnie...the 1st thing i asked was GBP10 billion...used 1 bil to buy Spurs! LOL....
when that happens, i expect the treble from spurs and you.
Old 05-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
when that happens, i expect the treble from spurs and you.
Haha..I just told u i buy SPurs. I didnt say anything about signing players and winning the trebble...haha

Here's another rumour for the close season. We are trying to swoop Lee YP with Matthew taylor of Portsmouth. Good deal? I think both are not far apart in terms of standard, but Taylor has a knack of scoring vital goals. Just like Stuart Pearce during his heyday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1