The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 27-11-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
No idea.
However, day before yesterday, I saw a few new massage shops open along the passageway leading to the toilet. One was a Thai massage
The Thai shop managed by Yvonne. She was at Waikiki ages ago

Fj her several times before, not bad, can recommend
Old 27-11-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 13
peregrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesscenter View Post
The Thai shop managed by Yvonne. She was at Waikiki ages ago

Fj her several times before, not bad, can recommend
The problem with that place is that it is too open with too much traffic flow. Many would feel intimidated by that
Old 28-11-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The problem with that place is that it is too open with too much traffic flow. Many would feel intimidated by that
All all Thais, u will find the service of Yvonne similar to Linda n Sofia
Try to find out
Old 28-11-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 13
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
She last time from USSC? My one and only visit she tried to lowball me. Probably thinks I'm a noob youngster but bobian have to blame my boy boy looks despite my age. Iirc she charged me $100-$150 but I managed to bargain to $60-$70. Her service and attitude is also shit. She gave me her number but I ignored her messages.
Her reviews since ussc days are alr bad.
Old 28-11-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 13
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Probably Connie. She was from Mikado ages ago which was at USSC
Heard from ivy an qi calls herself coco now. Well they have numerous names to use wherever they go.
Old 28-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Probably Connie. She was from Mikado ages ago which was at USSC
Yes, ages ago was during the 90s. During that time, she was already a milf, plus 30 years now become gilf. Very 重口味.
Old 28-11-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

peregrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Yes, ages ago was during the 90s. During that time, she was already a milf, plus 30 years now become gilf. Very 重口味.
She was very accommodating then and still accommodating now. She likes to grab your hand and put it to her pussy, asking to be fingered. She loves it
Old 28-11-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1023 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Heard from ivy an qi calls herself coco now. Well they have numerous names to use wherever they go.
Ivy isn't wrong

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 28-11-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

Long time never visit JSP so recently I decided head down. Texted Linda and made a beeline to her shop. As always, she treats me damn good. While doggy her she told me to squeeze her breast which I oblidged. After deed I decided to jalan2 and saw. . . .

- 3rd level: Got one facial shop at the back but not sure if offer anything as I did not see anybody. At escalator I saw another shop with PRC. She looks not bad and quite tall.

- 4th floor: Saw the usual grannies. Wah, i was stunned to see 2 young siambu but I forgot if anyone mentioned their rates and services. Turns out they used to be at Golden Mile. At escalator got one ahma looks not bad. I wanted to try her but not sure if good. Also, who is she ah? I also saw one short hair grey milf next to Honey. For her age she looks good and slim but I'm not a fan of short hair. I also saw Pokémon playing her phone at 1st floor.

- Went to Textile Centre. 1st floor walked past a Thai eatery and the massage shop beside looks not bad. Just before the eatery and massage shop I also walked past a shop with PRC lady. These shops I'm not sure if got offer anything.

Old 28-11-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
At escalator got one ahma looks not bad. I wanted to try her but not sure if good. Also, who is she ah?
The only lady that hangs around the escalator is Angie. If this is a different lady you saw, can describe her?
Old 28-11-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:

- Went to Textile Centre. 1st floor walked past a Thai eatery and the massage shop beside looks not bad. Just before the eatery and massage shop I also walked past a shop with PRC lady. These shops I'm not sure if got offer anything.
Yes. I passed by that massage shop last week. I was wondering what it was. Then a bro above said that the person running it was Yvonne of ex-Waikiki. You know, the one that was next to Queenstown Remand
Old 29-11-2023, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
The only lady that hangs around the escalator is Angie. If this is a different lady you saw, can describe her?
Angie the stalker I know who lah. I'm talking about the shop. Inside got one ahma looks not bad. Is she Connie?

Old 29-11-2023, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. I passed by that massage shop last week. I was wondering what it was. Then a bro above said that the person running it was Yvonne of ex-Waikiki. You know, the one that was next to Queenstown Remand
Paiseh. I don't know who is Yvonne or what is Waikiki

Old 29-11-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Angie the stalker I know who lah. I'm talking about the shop. Inside got one ahma looks not bad. Is she Connie?
Donno leh. Have not been there for a long time. I almost never go to the escalator side because Angie will always "kachau" me. When you saw that lady, was it in the evening? Connie comes in the evening and someone here mentioned earlier that Connie changed location.
Old 29-11-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Paiseh. I don't know who is Yvonne or what is Waikiki
The days when we were having the times of our life you are sucking milk

Waikiki health center was one hit place at Queenstown
Where fucking was taking place Long night long

You missed out

If u want to try the old Waikiki go fuck Yvonne
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1