The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 03-04-2011, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Hi, just visited PT on friday, april fools day, reached that around 2pm plus.
Not sure if that amount of pple there is considered crowded or not, cos its my first time there. Anyway i was that with the mind set on getting the H22's nikki, michelle, xue er, or H07's Ann, but all not available man. Den no choice i just roam around den went in to H02. I went all the way in, and saw 2 MILFs both with big boob cleavage waiting, but in the end settled for maggie.

So i went into her room, greeted me, i found her rather friendly but the first thing she did was to collect money from me(is this normal?), but anyways i paid up and she went on to unzip her dress. Her dress dropped instantly to expose her boobs and her red g-string. She looks abit meaty but i guess her figure still considered not bad la. She went on to help me undress and ask me to sit down so she can help to wash me up. After the wash i proceeded to lie on the bed and she started her action. She started by licking my nips, and at the same time she started stroking my didi, damn shiok! Did she start blowing me, without cap. I must say her bbbj was mind blowing, suction was also good. I also request to paint her and she allowed so we did 69. Wa she blow my didi up and down until i almost CIM. But heng she stop or else i would have wasted the session. After bbbj, i proceed to missionary, when i was doing her, can see the full view of her assets, damn nice, especially when u see her boobs going up and down as i pound her. After that switched position to her on top of me and ended with doggy style. I would say, my first experience at PT with maggie was good.

Overall,
Attitude: 8/10 friendly and accomodating
Body: 7/10 small sized, but slightly meaty, skin is good
Boobs:8/10 big boobs, more than enough more me to grab
BBBJ: 9/10 good skills
Catbath: 8/10 like it especially when she was licking my nipples
AR: 7/10 not a fan of it, but down there was cooling when she did it
Fingering: NA she didn't allow me(anyone tried before?)
RTF: mayb not now, would like to try the others first

If my FR not good, please dun zap me please. its just my first.
Yes, this is the norm, must pay upfront before service! Always!

No worries, you did good! Continue contributing FRs and points will come your way.

I thank you.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H11R11 - Jolene

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Had H11R11 - worst of all the PT gals I've tried, ...covered BJ Catbath: 3 (only nipple licking)
FJ: 3 (laid there and stared at the ceiling)... wait ... washing herself.....wash myself. ....bubur-hitam. What a cunt. Bros, save your $50 and hand it to other WLs instead..... I rather jack myself off
H11R11 Jolene is beautiful and young - thus "popular". Never expect her service to be so bad now - hard fight with H16R7 Yvonne (older). Definitely not recommended - unless you like her beauty and like to try her once to test chemistry. Will up U tomorrow. Sorry about bad experience.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: H11R11 - Jolene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
H11R11 Jolene is beautiful and young - thus "popular". Never expect her service to be so bad now - hard fight with H16R7 Yvonne (older). Definitely not recommended - unless you like her beauty and like to try her once to test chemistry. Will up U tomorrow. Sorry about bad experience.
Strange..I have had her before and it has never been this bad.

The covered BJ is new though. I heard a lot of them are currently worried about catching something.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Strange..I have had her before and it has never been this bad.

The covered BJ is new though. I heard a lot of them are currently worried about catching something.
me too. tried her once... she is quite OK for me. Although no AR and no frenching. But she should be among youngest Cat50, with a sweet looking decent face. Another plus point, is that she got a round ass....... hehe nice for doggie
Old 04-04-2011, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

here is my overdue FR for last friday.

last fri was feeling damn horny so decided to make a quick trip down to PT with the intention of bonking carol from H7 R11. she was available when i reach the house and quickly paid up once in the room.

previously heard her conversing in cantonese hence proceed to have a chit chat session with her in that language and it help to break the ice faster. thereafter she started to strip and wash up 1st.

the moment i see her B cup tits with pinkish nipples, i started to get aroused. carol proceed to wash me after she is done. after the washing, she told me to lie down on the bed and ask me whether i want a bj or bbbj.

told her i wanted a bbbj and she proceed to give a slow yet sensuous bbbj. after a few minutes, she told me to sit on the edge of the bed and continue another round of bbbj. after my dick became hard, she cap me and mounted me in a reverse cowgirl position which i never try before in PT.

however that position seems tiring for her and after a while we change into missionary position where i ram her hard. after a few minutes, while she was moaning away, i cum before i got a chance to ask for cim.

WL : Carol H7R11 (Cat 50)
Overall Experience : 8/10 sometimes dunno what she is mumbling
BBBJ : 10/10 she take her time to suck and lick ur dick
FJ : 8/10 for the interesting position
FK : Never Try
69 : Never Try
AR : 5/10 she just lick around the area and moreover i also not keen in it
CIM : No chance to ask cos cum too fast.
RTF : Perhaps, i like the way she bj me.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kain78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just posting simple Fr here

H14 candy

BBBJ : 10/10
AR : 8/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF : yes for the nice smile she have

Just to add on some thing cause been reading a lot of negative comments on her attitude ....cut her some slacks ...she bad mood or no mood cause relative never come for 3 mths !!.... never the less i enjoyed the session cause of her warm smile .

PS: one's man meat may be another man poison . so dun get mad if nt up to your standard
Old 04-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
me too. tried her once... she is quite OK for me. Although no AR and no frenching. But she should be among youngest Cat50, with a sweet looking decent face. Another plus point, is that she got a round ass....... hehe nice for doggie
Haha yes, now that you have reminded me, her ass is nice She is better in doggy position anyway as not much in the boob department
Old 04-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 22
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think maybe it is because got sperm stuck between her teeth

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love tits View Post
here is my overdue FR for last friday...Overall Experience : 8/10 sometimes dunno what she is mumbling..RTF : Perhaps, i like the way she bj me.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
I think maybe it is because got sperm stuck between her teeth

Cheers.
Yea. Perhaps the sperm is still stuck... Hehehe
Old 05-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No mood and 3 months relative did not come?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kain78 View Post
..Just to add on some thing cause been reading a lot of negative comments on her attitude ....cut her some slacks ...she bad mood or no mood cause relative never come for 3 mths !!.... never the less i enjoyed the session cause of her warm smile .

PS: one's man meat may be another man poison . so dun get mad if nt up to your standard

Last edited by forex; 05-04-2011 at 01:12 AM.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster

Cathy cinema circle seat today opened already.

Cheers.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love tits View Post
Yea. Perhaps the sperm is still stuck... Hehehe
Ya she told me take long time to go away....
Old 05-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kain78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
No mood and 3 months relative did not come?
time of the month...... aka " code red "
Old 05-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Is Vivi back?
Old 05-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Is Vivi back?
Nope....

Yesterday went down take a look, alot of ang pais not working, like cookie, vivi, H22 3 gals....MJ and Ann around but decided to get Kico from H1012...it's been a long time since i find her and i think i oledie forgotten her looks or she juz became much more prettier from my last impression....really 1 of the prettier gals ard at the moment...can see she abit tired, but nevertheless still very hardworking and many pattern of BJ!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1