The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-09-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Not sure if trolling or serious..

( Click to show/hide )
He is gay and provide blowing services. Flavour can mask smelly cock
Old 18-09-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Err.. So where is the assumption?
Lol.... waiting for his response. CSB or TSB
Old 18-09-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL0806 View Post
Those who PMed me, if you happen to try her do let me know what services you get

I am curious too.
I kpo... can pm me too? TIA

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 18-09-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 12
Nkhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNkhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yes bro. no joke. that's why wanna warn all bros stay away .. waste money and more importantly time. spoil mood. make me don't feel horny for few days . fucked up lol I will stick to my usual joints instead and wait enjoy during business trips to Thailand china korea..
Old 18-09-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Nkhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNkhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

Is this REAL !!!???

Now the service become so bad....!!!????

yes bro. this is my true experience just wanna warn all bros . that's all .
Old 18-09-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletiko19 View Post
Wah.... Really so jialat arh....
yes bro. no joke. that's why wanna warn all bros stay away .. waste money and more importantly time. spoil mood. make me don't feel horny for few days . fucked up lol I will stick to my usual joints instead and wait enjoy during business trips to Thailand china korea..
Old 18-09-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Hi Bro,

felt sorry for you, anyhow don't mind share your massage joints in the west,
very tedious and time consuming for me to travel to central and GL for massage...

meantime awaits for your buddies's FR.

Thank You
bro thanks but its ok la haha sometimes cannot avoid will encounter bad recce.. just wanna share and warn bros that's all. im sure still got gems within the site. sure we can exchange some contacts ..
Old 18-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkhun View Post
bro thanks but its ok la haha sometimes cannot avoid will encounter bad recce.. just wanna share and warn bros that's all. im sure still got gems within the site. sure we can exchange some contacts ..
This joint in the west, must select P massage then can opt for the additional goodies?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 18-09-2019, 02:37 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/jo-jo-massage/

Dear Samsters and Bros,

all along I have been a silent but avid follower on this forum for almost 8 years. Pardon me , I seldom post FRs previously , as I have my own difficulties in doing so frequently previously. But I feel the need to post this and WARN all bros to stay away from this FUCKED UP SITE.

I have been chiong-ing since the good old days of leisure at bukit timah.. bukit timah shopping center beauty world days.. gone are the good old days.. I have been stationed and lived in Thailand.. china.. korea.. all for at least a year and above and frequently chiong at those countries also.. be it the massage scene or the nightlife .. moving forward I will share more contacts and FR with all bros for local and overseas.. stay tuned.

Back to the topic... last week.. I decided to give the freelance scene a try.. as week in week out I frequent my usual P massage joints in the west at least once a week and decided to have a change this time round as one of my friend jio.. hence after dinner we were scrolling through a few sites and this particular site actually is quite detailed so we decided to give it a shot..

we each chose and set our appointment... I chose this milf looking lady as was in the appetite for milf.. and from the photos, look like a mummy in a china ktv in Guangzhou I always frequent.i always fantasize about this china mummy.. because hard to get .. intelligent, skin fair, and boobs really damn big hehe when I received the location, central area, B*******r area, I had my reservations, as that area infamous.. but the resemblance to the mummy made me chiong forward .Upoon reaching on time , replied me and ask me to wait for 15mins , say got previous customer overrun. wah i thought, customer service so good ah time overrun also patiently serve. so i waited.. then 15 mins later, directed me up . its a shop at 2nd level of a mall . once i saw her face...... my fantasy was crushed. NOT EVEN 30% CLOSE TO THE PHOT0 . ok fuck it... since already here and she talk very friendly , just relax and enjoy ...

guided me to room , throw me a towel to shower, after done ..she pull in a "water bed" and ask me wheter wanna top up to try the nuru gel . say guaranteed shiok many customers always come back for more. OK lor, paid her the full amount and let the action begin.

then she ask me lay down .. stripped.. wah wtf.. the belly machiam drink beer everday at kopitiam .. the breasts, not as advertised. FUCKING FAKE AND HARD and not big. while she rub the gel over my body and " service me " by anyhow rubbing her body against mine, she kept kaobei about all customers how troublesome all. 5 mins into it.... it ended. ask me turned around .. pour more nuru gel on my 2ic. and started jerk me off like playing Nintendo wii tennis... wtf . i ask her slow down. she say cannot. slow where got shiok. then ask me wanna top up more to fuck or not.. i reject of course. and her face change and started jerking off even faster speed with a black face and make me experience what is cumming fast without orgasm , for the first time. Then tell me lie down, wait , she shower first, if not how she gonna send me off to the door. .. hahahhaa i laughed to myself what a fucking waste of time and money . from start to end , it only lasted 30 mins. from fantasy to nightmare.. i went to pick up my friend , who went another area , but also same website... his experience was equally bad . lol will share his fr for him later.... STAY AWAY BROS STAY AWAY ! GO FOR P MASSAGE ALSO MORE WUHUA , ANYTHING ELSE ALSO MORE WUHUA !!!! DAMN...
Cui milf alert spotted! Hahaha...

Your FR is damm funny...

But it's expected also because this webby is too hot lah...

Nobody QC these days by okt... gone are the good old days..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-09-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Monkey1109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
The few times I got the ladies high enough to want to go further, there's no talk of money. We just went ahead to do it spontaneously. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it seems like hitting the jackpot. Of cos afterwards, I would give them something extra and they seem totally fine with the small tip.
Ying Tao from SLG cando fuck job!! Once I was licking her and she was so wet and we went ahead without saying... we did twice in one hour! Can dig too
Old 18-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This one got warning before
But think only 1 MR and was a bad one

Probably buried 100 pages back or something
Old 18-09-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks bro! Sa saw this too... Having her "under consideration". Because I got a feeling I need to check if she's a FL on other sites. Her age and body seems iffy, and at $110 for semi nude and only one hj... Hmmm... Not exactly an irresistible proposition.
She’s quite good looking
Chest is beautiful also

I wrote before long time back
Dun really have a parallel to compare in today’s market
Old 18-09-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Lol.... waiting for his response. CSB or TSB
Brought her out, held hands but nth beyond that
I'm not a story teller
Old 18-09-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Problem is I haven’t got to try them she go back already.
oh i see...I will definitely miss her
Old 18-09-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Brought her out, held hands but nth beyond that
I'm not a story teller
Wah how many 180 you want to do sia..

Unless you misunderstood my initial question, which made you assume of the stuff thereafter which wasn’t what I was driving at..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1