The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 15-11-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
I just saw Cecilia with her bf boarded the bus at Geylang and head towards Chinatown. Hard to find a chance to talk to her later her husband or bf angry.
she work at ppl park centre b1 lol
Old 15-11-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
I just saw Cecilia with her bf boarded the bus at Geylang and head towards Chinatown. Hard to find a chance to talk to her later her husband or bf angry.
The ultra skinny one? Super long hair de?
Old 19-11-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
The ultra skinny one? Super long hair de?
Yes. That one
Old 20-11-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 20
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
she work at ppl park centre b1 lol
Don’t mislead people with wrong information
Old 20-11-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Saw 2 slutty milfs inside a 'beauty' unit at level 3, new arrival?
Old 20-11-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
That's new information
Old 22-11-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2253 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
That's new information
key word is 'slutty'.. but ur slutty and my slutty different... i see them b4 and i wont use the word slutty la...

maybe the bro is 小鲜肉 they see liao lau nuah pak signal to him so he think they slutty...
Old 22-11-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12197 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
What's their fees? Need to consider price as well.
Old 22-11-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10653 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

珍 from textile centre any review?
Old 24-11-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
珍 from textile centre any review?
No idea.
However, day before yesterday, I saw a few new massage shops open along the passageway leading to the toilet. One was a Thai massage
Old 24-11-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
key word is 'slutty'.. but ur slutty and my slutty different... i see them b4 and i wont use the word slutty la...

maybe the bro is 小鲜肉 they see liao lau nuah pak signal to him so he think they slutty...
I thought cherie open new shop haiz
Old 25-11-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to jsp last night.
Connie moved to another location in level 4.
Unfortunately, she didn't want to service me.
So I chose Amy china girl instead.
Complaints galore and want me to shoot fast.
Didn't wish to change position as well.

But managed to cum inside her ( capped )
All good overall.

Looking forward to trade contact. Thanks.
Old 25-11-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
Went to jsp last night.
Connie moved to another location in level 4.
Unfortunately, she didn't want to service me.
So I chose Amy china girl instead.
Complaints galore and want me to shoot fast.
Didn't wish to change position as well.

But managed to cum inside her ( capped )
All good overall.

Looking forward to trade contact. Thanks.
Connie has been in that old place for ages. Probably the rent was risen and she did not want to pay
Old 27-11-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1584 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Saw an qi from ussc at L4. Price quite affordable now 60 full. But her nehneh serms to have reduced in size. The prc beside ivy, cant rem her name. Always wearing short dress. Any bros knows where she is now?
Old 27-11-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Saw an qi from ussc at L4.
Probably Connie. She was from Mikado ages ago which was at USSC

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1