The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2023, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
tiredv is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Dude?.like really?
Have you bothered to go there?

Just go..walk...see the stairways n walk up
Not advanced science
Portland is hardly mentioned I only see you mentioned here and also some reviews at 141 forum before covid.

Not sure what to expect but sure I’ll go take a look for myself

So far I’ve went temple st and shanghai st
Old 16-11-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Neverlookback is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredv View Post
Portland is hardly mentioned I only see you mentioned here and also some reviews at 141 forum before covid.

Not sure what to expect but sure I’ll go take a look for myself

So far I’ve went temple st and shanghai st

Ok sorry didna meant to be rude!
Portland st is traditional triad area...but totally safe for civilians lol.
It, and adjoining streets feature many good foodstalls, a few modernish local pubs & at intervals brothels.
Always some color lights & some signs...often rudimentary, pasted on entry walls, sometimes a pimp sitting below. You go up, see d wares, you like you take to a small room n fuk, u dont like, u leave.
The pimps are no more/less friendly than those in geylang, usually understand if you don choose, etc. Most have a bit of english, some speak well, few have putonghua.

Also this is v much a nite gig...i think most dont open b4 1800 or so.....not totally sure as i never went til late .

Hv fun
Old 17-11-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

concluding my visit in HK.

As I stayed in Tsim Sha Tsui (TST) area which was walking distance to Temple Street, Shanghai Street, and James S. Lee Mansion, spent my time mostly at these places.

as per what other bros have alr mentioned:
Temple Street - quick FJ
Shanghai Street - massage
Fuji Building and James S. Lee Mansion (JSL) - walk-ups

Temple St girls have warm pussies, not sure why but may be due to having to stand on the street and the quick FJ. There are young decent looking PRC girls. Saw a tall young big boobs girl but didn't get to try her

Shanghai St - I was quoted HKD 300 for massage + hj. Went up and was quoted extra 200 for BM + remove clothes + catbath, additional 300 for fj. Opted for the extra 200 and was pleasantly surprised as the lady revealed a large C soft boobs that's probably the best I've grabbed and fondled.

As I was near JSL I only did the girls at JSL. Top floor starts at level 8. (no girls at level 9). Young 20s to early 30s are in the menu. Every girl looks +1 at the door with the neon lights on them. Upper floors are Chinese girls and will quote HKD 600 - 700 at the door for FJ (additional charges for bbbj or massage, total damage goes 800 - 1000 if you opt for extras). The ones I've tried massages gave pretty good massages. Lower floors are mostly thais with a few chinese girls. Thai girls quote HKD 400 at the door iirc. There was 1 young 20s PRC quite tight. The ladies at level 6 appears to be the best overall.

Fuji building - I did a walk here just to see how it compares with JSL. Fuji appears to have better girls, with 1 quoting HKD 800 at the door. Fuji is 20+ floors with fewer rooms per floor. Some russians + exotics at the lower floors, there's one I saw looked really stunning.

There's also King Hing Building at Mongkok which is not mentioned here. Mostly Thai ladies quoting HKD 400 at the door with fewer Chinese ladies compared to Fuji and JSL.
Old 20-11-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
daramo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckym4n View Post
PM me for agent that I’ve used and trusted couple of times with high quality HG and no bait and switch.
Which agent is reliable?
Old 23-11-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
concluding my visit in HK.

As I stayed in Tsim Sha Tsui (TST) area which was walking distance to Temple Street, Shanghai Street, and James S. Lee Mansion, spent my time mostly at these places.

as per what other bros have alr mentioned:
Temple Street - quick FJ
Shanghai Street - massage
Fuji Building and James S. Lee Mansion (JSL) - walk-ups

Temple St girls have warm pussies, not sure why but may be due to having to stand on the street and the quick FJ. There are young decent looking PRC girls. Saw a tall young big boobs girl but didn't get to try her

Shanghai St - I was quoted HKD 300 for massage + hj. Went up and was quoted extra 200 for BM + remove clothes + catbath, additional 300 for fj. Opted for the extra 200 and was pleasantly surprised as the lady revealed a large C soft boobs that's probably the best I've grabbed and fondled.

As I was near JSL I only did the girls at JSL. Top floor starts at level 8. (no girls at level 9). Young 20s to early 30s are in the menu. Every girl looks +1 at the door with the neon lights on them. Upper floors are Chinese girls and will quote HKD 600 - 700 at the door for FJ (additional charges for bbbj or massage, total damage goes 800 - 1000 if you opt for extras). The ones I've tried massages gave pretty good massages. Lower floors are mostly thais with a few chinese girls. Thai girls quote HKD 400 at the door iirc. There was 1 young 20s PRC quite tight. The ladies at level 6 appears to be the best overall.

Fuji building - I did a walk here just to see how it compares with JSL. Fuji appears to have better girls, with 1 quoting HKD 800 at the door. Fuji is 20+ floors with fewer rooms per floor. Some russians + exotics at the lower floors, there's one I saw looked really stunning.

There's also King Hing Building at Mongkok which is not mentioned here. Mostly Thai ladies quoting HKD 400 at the door with fewer Chinese ladies compared to Fuji and JSL.

Quite many other bldgs but not for the timepressed
But simply go to the wellknwn local site..
Numerally one four one and check the locations.
Once u filter by location u can also see bldg
Quite many
Old 23-11-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Quite many other bldgs but not for the timepressed
But simply go to the wellknwn local site..
Numerally one four one and check the locations.
Once u filter by location u can also see bldg
Quite many
quite an experience actually.
would love to be back in HK soon
Old 23-11-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
quite an experience actually.
would love to be back in HK soon
Good on u mate
I was pr there until the fat cunt in beijing fucked it from Y19
All these muppets on here asking abt ^agents^ i just roll eyes, literally.

Freeplay also v easy...i wud estimate my last 50 fuks in HK s

20-25 fast food in a ealk up
4-5local pickup in bar
2-3 PRC pickup in bar
4-5 maid on off day
10-12 foreigner...Euro/Au/ wtvr..
Tourist met in bar

Plus 2-3 casuals.....fycked the gal in timesquare shop to whom i chatted after a purchase, got her digits, few days later dinner & **
Old 23-11-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi817 View Post
Safe to explore the buildings alone?
For temple street, how to indentify the girls or they will jio you? Starts from what time typically. Thanks
yes safe. got cameras in the building and in the girl's room. can go wearing a mask if you want but i didnt cause overseas. it's legal here unless the girls from mainland on short pass of 1 week they are actually illegal if i'm not wrong. once i was waiting for the lift and two police walked out from the lift, probably doing their rounds. the walk-up buildings will always have bros no matter what time you go. usually from 2pm onwards till maybe 11pm? for james lee i went a few times, low traffic is when there are only 2-3 guys waiting for the lift. peak is after dinner and on fridays.

temple street - girls will be standing at the sides near the building doors. very obvious. if you make eye contact some might ask if you want. do a search on youtube. 2.30pm onwards is probably when you can see the most "menu" for the day. there are a few girls staying up as late as 3am.
Old 23-11-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

When u talk abt Temple st AREA please note that you have

1. Temple st itself...as above 1-3 gals typically standng by one dooreay, and pimp a few metres near

2. ALSO..in the cross streets other ladies walking or standing usually one by one, who do not work for those same pimps and do not go those rooms. Instead after you approach n agree price ( for fuck these are NOT anything to do w massage like shanghai st), they lead you to, usually, a nearby apartment building where they rent.
These rooms usually cleaner btw than the pimps' walk ups

Last edited by Neverlookback; 24-11-2023 at 10:25 PM.
Old 24-11-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 17
snowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes safe. got cameras in the building and in the girl's room. can go wearing a mask if you want but i didnt cause overseas. it's legal here unless the girls from mainland on short pass of 1 week they are actually illegal if i'm not wrong. once i was waiting for the lift and two police walked out from the lift, probably doing their rounds. the walk-up buildings will always have bros no matter what time you go. usually from 2pm onwards till maybe 11pm? for james lee i went a few times, low traffic is when there are only 2-3 guys waiting for the lift. peak is after dinner and on fridays.

temple street - girls will be standing at the sides near the building doors. very obvious. if you make eye contact some might ask if you want. do a search on youtube. 2.30pm onwards is probably when you can see the most "menu" for the day. there are a few girls staying up as late as 3am.
Thanks. So just ring the doorbell and wait for them to answer the door . Or theres a light on top to indicate busy . Stamd street pricing can nego i suppose
Old 24-11-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Thanks. So just ring the doorbell and wait for them to answer the door . Or theres a light on top to indicate busy . Stamd street pricing can nego i suppose
In the buildings.... fuji et al... ALWAYS they hang a sign on door showing busy or open.

No sign at all means unoccupied or zzzzzz

Regarding negotiation....im confused by yr sudden mention of street?
Buildings...little negotiation...depending your appearance (i.e. if she thinks she might actually enjoy it with you vs just workin, you have some rapport, ), maybe ...a bit. But not likely.
Understand that in fuji for example...the first 3 fucks just cover the rent which she pays daily.
Business is down..decent lookers in fuki b4 covid could clock 15+ guys a day. Few are clocking close to that now

Last edited by Neverlookback; 24-11-2023 at 10:39 PM.
Old 25-11-2023, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
For the building walk ups they will hang a sign on door “Welcome” to show available. Tap the doorbell they will open the door. When servicing customer or not available, they will change the sign to “Please Wait”.

when they open door usually would ask how much and they will quote price for full service. go in they might offer extras which require top ups.

stand street price for temple street is always HKD 300 but can always ask first to confirm. Shanghai street may be different because they offer massage as a base
Old 25-11-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
For the building walk ups they will hang a sign on door “Welcome” to show available. Tap the doorbell they will open the door. When servicing customer or not available, they will change the sign to “Please Wait”.

when they open door usually would ask how much and they will quote price for full service. go in they might offer extras which require top ups.

stand street price for temple street is always HKD 300 but can always ask first to confirm. Shanghai street may be different because they offer massage as a base
Just to add
Temple St 300dols yes for the walk ups on average but some pimps now upped to 400 if the gal is younger/hotter but usuall 3 yup.

The more independent SW on the cross streets can be 300-600 depending looks age etc
Old 05-12-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ckott44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
Am at temple street/Shanghai street. Just did a China girl, super dead fish. But only at HKD300. So moving on and really just taking my time to look around

Which shop you go ah?
Old 09-12-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
quiks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where can pick up the standing girl to your hotel ?
What is the rates for overnight?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1