The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 02-04-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Planning to go on Wednesday 1N trip. Any good recommended girls there? Very lazy to take risk by choose any one 😁. Anybody want to join also can pm me. I have a good service girl with cute look. But I want try different girl this time.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Then can you introduce your good service girl with cute look? I'll be there this coming Friday and having a good service girl with cute look will enhance my experience there.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Brief Trip FR
31032017 - 02042017

Night 1

Took 8:20 pm ferry to Batam Centre.

Changed $400 at 9450. I'm sure I can get higher at Fat Girl shop opposite Formosa. But it's almost 9pm when I cleared immigration. By the time I reached Formosa, the boss' soon would have came in at the counter and his knife is very sharp one. So, no point.

Called my "regular ojet" to Formosa at 15k.

Had dinner at Tea Story. Had not booked hotel and does not intend to check in until after midnight to take advantage of the midnight rate that some hotel offer. Only issue is have to bring along barang wherever I go.

It's still early for movie, hence had a massage at Kings. 15% discount for Silver member card came in handy. Paid 200k for hj with auto roam.

After massage, proceed to catch movie. Watched "Ghost in the Shell". Okay movie only. Can be missed.

Checked in hotel after movie. Paid 250k until 12pm. But, excluding breakfast which is not an issue since I always miss the breakfast timing anyway. Checked my wechat and in came another surprise. A friend who's been working in Beijing, is in Batam. Great. It's been a few months since we last hanged out. It's the second consecutive occasion that I had messages asking me if I'm in Batam.. send like my friends know where to find me on Friday nights.

Arrange to meet the following day.

As I go about doing some work on my comp, I was also scouting around wechat for FL. My Princess Salon girl is available but she needs to go back by 2am and it's already 1:20am when I messaged her. Maybe can drag a bit, but just gave her some nonsense excuse to meet another day.

The FL whom i got to the room.. well, not quite the syt I was expecting. Mid 20s, but still bonkable. I took a chance and did not do a video call with her. But, she did agree to all my other conditions, so took​ a chance. She work well. Very perky ass == good for doggy.

After the deed, paid her and wash up and called it a night.

Day 2

Met up with friend and had lunch at Indorasa. Friend has already gotten his girl and I don't intend to book any, so it's massage next. We went MB beside Goodway, but did proceed due to lack of girls and girl's quality. I suggested to them New Spa and we proceeded.

As posted before,

1. Happy hour trimmed to 11am to 3pm.
2. Happy hour price for Executive Room is 256,680 rp after discount.
3. Normal hour price for Executive Room is 342,144 rp after discount.

Gave our girl requirement and proceeded to use the facilities. Even with the price increase, it's still affordable and, maybe, one of the cheaper option if not the cheapest given the facilities + massage + happy ending.

Managed to get my masseuse nude and, if not for without condom, would have done her there and then. These without talking about price beforehand.

After massage, it's own time own target. I had a few bowling games at BCS.

Dinner was at Ikan Bakar Acia beside Da Vienna Hotel.

Had 6 dishes:

Claypot Tofu
Fried egg
Fried chicken
Kang Kong
Prawn fried with floor
3 pieces of stingrays
Plus drink and rice for 6 person
Bill: 303k rp

Nowadays, I find myself keep going back to Hai Ou and this Ikan Bakar Acia. Good food with reasonable pricing. These are places that are frequented by locals as well.

After dinner, we chilled out at friend's hotel cafeteria. Until it's time for my second movie. "Get Out" - another forgettable movie with racist slur.

Back to room, and it's time to prowl wechat for FL. A few forgettable ones, a few questionable one and finally changed upon one that is a real prospect. Spent almost 2 hours with her on wechat but could not get her to agree to one of my conditions.

It's already 5:30 am. As I called into Dreamland, my wechat sounded again and, lo and behold, that's a beauty. Still, I have her my conditions and she agreed without hesitation. I'm feeling good. Cos the last person who agreed to my conditions without hesitation is my Princess Salon girl. And I've ST'ed and booked her on many returns.

And, I'm not disappointed.

22 years, pretty with long hair, slim, 9/10 service with auto bbbj and bubbly character. And she made me came fast. Damned.

Another tip for wechat. Try catching them at 5am plus. They just finished disco at Newton. Maybe a bit high. And, it's more enjoyable when humping drunk girls. That's if you're still wide awake at 5am. Lol..

And, needless to say, I'll be returning to her soon. Real soon.

Oh, a side episode here. I managed to get "Cecilia Cheung" but short time, but I was quoted 1 juta. LOL.. Told her to wake up from her dreamland first. She must have been over pampered now. Another one to forget about it.

Day 3

Uneventful day. Lunch, jalan2 at City Walk. And, another massage at New Spa.

And, it's home sweet home.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Gave our girl requirement and proceeded to use the facilities. Even with the price increase, it's still affordable and, maybe, one of the cheaper option if not the cheapest given the facilities + massage + happy ending.

Managed to get my masseuse nude
hi bro may i know what kind of girl requirement u state upon taking the massage and how to u let her nude during massage session.
what the massage tips price, give her directly or need to write on the paper form.

Can someone kindly help me on this, approximate how many massage girl working during the afternoon 12~3 pm.
Just my luck i always get to see the same old face ,dim the mood of return back there.
The lying armchair with tv why always lock?
Old 03-04-2017, 09:50 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Latest infor.. Goldbird is closed for reno and memory was not opened yesterday. Heard it got raided on friday nite.
Thanks for the info. How u been? Long time no heard from you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-04-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
hi bro may i know what kind of girl requirement u state upon taking the massage and how to u let her nude during massage session.
what the massage tips price, give her directly or need to write on the paper form.

Can someone kindly help me on this, approximate how many massage girl working during the afternoon 12~3 pm.
Just my luck i always get to see the same old face ,dim the mood of return back there.
I just told the gro I want petite size girl cos I wanted her to do stepping on the back. But, in actual fact, I prefer small size girls, most of my bookings and fls are this pattern one. Maybe I'm turning into a btss. But, I don't need them to be young. I pay her the tips directly, always bring money with me. I do understand that you can charge tips in the bill. They have, in total, 20+ masseuses. That's always the number I get when whenever I asked them. You must be unlucky. Cos, unless I asked for specific girl, I always get different one. And when you read about my requirement above, it's even a smaller pool they are getting from.

Nude? Chemistry. I can't explain otherwise. I also did the same to a couple of girls in Delta during the early days and go ask the way to FJ there. I did pay her a higher tip than the rest. I've also gotten 烈女 who won't even unbutton and I've offered up to 200k. Sorry folks, she's totally my type.

Always locked meh? I used that room 2-3 times. But, oxygen room is my favorite. Psychological maybe, I need more air.
Old 03-04-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light

After more than 10yrs, me and my buddies will be returning to batam. Can any bros guv me pointers on where to pick ladies for overnight adventures please. Really need help. Thanks
Old 03-04-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

Read Page 1 & 2 - posts by no-no. He's covered most info needed by noobs. Hope you don't mind me using that term here.
Old 03-04-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
KongLong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bros, thank you for the advices, hope to be able meet up in batam upon chance. Anyone planning on weekday trip can PM me, departs together from sgp if possible.
Old 03-04-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Kena spammed by New Spa

Old 03-04-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 9
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Brief Trip FR
31032017 - 02042017

Called my "regular ojet" to Formosa at 15k.
Just arrived Batam Center, Try to offer 20K for ojek to take me to Nagoya but all failed... Am I look like a carrot like
Old 03-04-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Dinner was at Ikan Bakar Acia beside Da Vienna Hotel.

Had 6 dishes:

Claypot Tofu
Fried egg
Fried chicken
Kang Kong

Nowadays, I find myself keep going back to Hai Ou and this Ikan Bakar Acia. Good food with reasonable pricing. These are places that are frequented by locals as well

Agree, the best n cheapest in term of price n quality
Old 03-04-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hitlerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody care to share exactly where is the breast to breast massage that is somewhere near habourbay? heard there is only one shop doing it
Old 03-04-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Yes, air ticket to PP is expensive from sin becos Tiger stopped flying...left a few airlines...
Hmm...less competitors,prices goes up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
If buy early promo, jetstar will be cheaper...many cannot plan early..
That would be relatively quite last min if one were to wait for promo pricing to come,even last min apply leave (from work) also can be quite troublesome.

Quote:
After massage, proceed to catch movie. Watched "Ghost in the Shell". Okay movie only. Can be missed.
Notice why no movie intro over the least 2 weeks? Hehehe...nothing much caught my attention to date.

Quote:
A friend who's been working in Beijing, is in Batam. Great. It's been a few months since we last hanged out. It's the second consecutive occasion that I had messages asking me if I'm in Batam.. send like my friends know where to find me on Friday nights.
Hehehe...

Quote:
I suggested to them New Spa and we proceeded.

As posted before,

1. Happy hour trimmed to 11am to 3pm.
2. Happy hour price for Executive Room is 256,680 rp after discount.
3. Normal hour price for Executive Room is 342,144 rp after discount.

Business good ,price goes up...haiz...I am going back to my own "hideout".

Quote:
Managed to get my masseuse nude and, if not for without condom, would have done her there and then. These without talking about price beforehand.
No CD in your wallet? Always keep one spare for myself becos I don't know when I will need it.

Quote:
Oh, a side episode here. I managed to get "Cecilia Cheung" but short time, but I was quoted 1 juta. LOL.. Told her to wake up from her dreamland first. She must have been over pampered now. Another one to forget about it.
She's been given a yard after being given an inch. Haiz...

This theory never go outdated, especially in Batam. Try NED next time,you will be surprised how much they would quote.

Quote:
hi bro may i know what kind of girl requirement u state upon taking the massage...
The type of girl you might prefer.

Quote:
..and how to u let her nude during massage session.
By bargaining. The lower you can bargain down,the better the quality of service. Well,at least that works for me. I bargain to around 100k-150k,anything in regards to VAS (value-added-service),I will tip extra 50k. If you take her 1st quoted price for happy ending, then whether she offer anything more,she knows you are not going her anything more (or even not be bother by a little bit extra),so why would the massage girl even offer "more" in the 1st place.

You in term get lower quality services with a higher price. There is no more room for better service with better price since she is already 'well-fed' by you on her term.

Luck plays a role too.

Quote:
4 to 5 months ago,at that hour,there are already more than 15 girls available. Next time remember the girl's number,much often before the session the GROs will ask me if I have any girl I already knew. I will tell the GRO that I d not want this xx number and this xxx number girl. This way, I am quite sure that I wont be having the same girl again.

Quote:
One side of the glass door is often locked becos that place is meant for foot reflexology which has not started yet. Which means to say,you may have push on the wrong side of the same door.

Quote:
Read Page 1 & 2 - posts by no-no. He's covered most info needed by noobs. Hope you don't mind me using that term here.
In case my signature back up site is down,i made another temporary one here :

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=157...postcount=6277

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
Just arrived Batam Center, Try to offer 20K for ojek to take me to Nagoya but all failed... Am I look like a carrot like
20k ojek from Batam center? Use Gojek or Wajek..

Hope this helps.

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=157...postcount=6166

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=1...0#post15714030
Old 03-04-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitlerr View Post
anybody care to share exactly where is the breast to breast massage that is somewhere near habourbay? heard there is only one shop doing it
Stand in front of SwissBel HarbourBay Hotel back facing the hotel, the massage place is at your diagonal right. Ocean Massage is the name, I think.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1