The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

I panicked. I tried not to stumble and be as normal as I could.

"Uhhh - dear ah. Can you lend Z some clothes?"

I called out to my gf across the other side of the house. Luckily she hasn't gone in to the shower yet..

"Huh? Z you didn't bring clothes how to shower? You need T-shirt?'

"No.. need both T-shirt and shorts.." she replied sheepishly.

"Lucky we about the same size. You wait ah."

Phew!! A disaster avoided. In hindsight.. this was an easy problem. Just lend Z some clothes! But it was such a dumb situation that I didn't prepare for. How could I have seen this coming? I was more prepared for cam malfunctions and her being lazy to shower. She's so forgetful.. unbelievable.

Then I took the opportunity to tease her a bit.

"Z.. you very funny leh. You planning to shower and come out in underwear is it?"

She shot me a death glare. Haha!

"No lah! I packed the most important stuff first.. then my mom called me and I forgot to put the clothes in the bag."

For a moment, I imagined Z stepping out of the toilet after her shower in only her plain beige xmm underwear. And asking me "Kor ah.. is it okay if I spend the day here like this?"

I recalled this image of Z..

A jolt went through my cock. Fuck these fantasies!!

Old 28-11-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
itsc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post

For a moment, I imagined Z stepping out of the toilet after her shower in only her plain beige xmm underwear. And asking me "Kor ah.. is it okay if I spend the day here like this?"

Great imagination, if only it comes true
Old 28-11-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:

I panicked. I tried not to stumble and be as normal as I could.

"Uhhh - dear ah. Can you lend Z some clothes?"

I called out to my gf across the other side of the house. Luckily she hasn't gone in to the shower yet..

"Huh? Z you didn't bring clothes how to shower? You need T-shirt?'

"No.. need both T-shirt and shorts.." she replied sheepishly.

"Lucky we about the same size. You wait ah."

Phew!! A disaster avoided. In hindsight.. this was an easy problem. Just lend Z some clothes! But it was such a dumb situation that I didn't prepare for. How could I have seen this coming? I was more prepared for cam malfunctions and her being lazy to shower. She's so forgetful.. unbelievable.

Then I took the opportunity to tease her a bit.

"Z.. you very funny leh. You planning to shower and come out in underwear is it?"

She shot me a death glare. Haha!

"No lah! I packed the most important stuff first.. then my mom called me and I forgot to put the clothes in the bag."

Wah these forgetful xmms..But damn that teasing is so hot. Being able to say that to her must be exciting too.

She needs to show her kor her body in underwear as thanks for lending her clothes sia
Old 28-11-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AdamLee12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story. Many people might have similar fantasies when they were young. At least I had.
Old 29-11-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just feeling a bit spontaneous.. last night was fapping to Z again.

I know not many bros like armpit hair but here's a enhanced pic of Z's armpit, exported at a higher resolution than usual. Please ignore if you don't like "dirty armpits". Hahaha. Part of the shiokness is to see things that a girl is hiding or feel embarrassed about. So this pose of Z is a godsend to my throbbing dick. A cute naive xmm with messily trimmed armpit hair.. I love the contrast between cuteness and imperfection. Also it's like she hasn't noticed her developed female body.. and that her Kor is taking a serious interest in it.

The lines and shadows that form from the underside of her tits are also a huge turn-on for me. The slight angle of the pic also gives her tits better perspective.

A genuine body is better than a super perfect body, in my opinion. Because it's what that girl you fantasize about probably looks like.

Enjoy! if you like
Old 29-11-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damn good write up and your adventure sure is sexciting! Thank you brother
Old 02-12-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
The lines and shadows that form from the underside of her tits are also a huge turn-on for me. The slight angle of the pic also gives her tits better perspective.

A genuine body is better than a super perfect body, in my opinion. Because it's what that girl you fantasize about probably looks like.

Enjoy! if you like
Love the little details and pics of her being naive to your spy cam
Old 02-12-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
deployedrelayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice pervert reads
Old 04-12-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Her fair legs and sweet scent was captivating. Her damp hair hung over her shoulders, slightly wetting her T-shirt.

"Nice or not Kor?"

Z's voice suddenly snapped me out of my trance. I was looking over her shoulder watching her sketch some drawings. She had participated in a drawing class recently and wanted to show off her skills..

My mind wasn't really there. All the excitement from the successful recording had turned into anticipation of my next fap session. I needed a distraction, a temporary release from my addiction.. and having Z right beside me wasn't helping.

"Uh.. very nice!"

"Kor are you okay?"

"I think I got stomachache. I go toilet first!"

I marched to the guest toilet, shut the door and proceeded to access the secret folder on my phone.

What better thing to do than fap to Z's video shot in the very same toilet, while Z is just a few feet away from me? That would certainly relieve me of all the built-up tension..

I was tempted to access the new videos but I wanted to save it for a proper fap on one of the coming days. Besides.. watching the recorded videos over the wireless connection will ruin the experience.

I swiped through the photo gallery containing Z's screenshots and collages as my cock grew in my other hand. It didn't take long before I was fapping at full speed and maximum feeling.

A few minutes in, I opened her original stripping video. It was uncanny. Here I was stroking my hard-on to Z just half an hour after she had taken her shower. I stared at my tiny screen intently, trying to make out her cute xmm body to feed my hungry cock..

It didn't take long. I shot a huge load as soon as the video reached my favourite scene.. Z innocently exposing her tits and armpits. I quickly shut the video, cleaned myself up and exited the toilet.

"Ahh.. I feel better now." I announced to Z. She gave me a look of disgust.

We continued our discussion over her sketches.. while she has no idea her Kor's still semi-hard dick has released a few day's worth of forbidden lust juice just minutes ago.

With my mind at full clarity, I resumed my mission.. sniping Z in her natural xmm state.

Old 10-12-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Great update TS, can't wait for the big reveal
Old 16-12-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Hey bros, been busy lately so I haven't really had the energy to update the story. In the meantime, here's a pic of Z I found during my pervert "exploration" sessions..

In this pic Z was acting cute to pose for a shot. Being the pervert me, I discovered the faintly visible outlines of her xmm bra strap and cup peeking through her T-shirt. Of course.. I had to pair this pic with Z in the very same xmm bra on that fateful day..

It's so shiok to be able to see a hint of her bra in her candid photo and compare it to the actual pic of her stripped down to her fully exposed bra. As you trace downwards from the top of her shoulder, you can see the small crinkle caused by the little buckle where her strap finally meets her cup. Further down the bra cup outlines split in both directions.. the seams of the cup also slightly visible through her T-shirt. Then to top it off.. her small xmm tits bump protruding lightly, pushing against the fabric of her T-shirt.

My perverted habit of studying girl's bra outlines back in sec school is still strong in me.. except that now I get to fulfill the dream of seeing it unclothed.

Fap Fap Fap..
Old 16-12-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
lailaidown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very detailed observations bro!
Old 16-12-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
forthespamss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn nice updates as always
Old 17-12-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10404 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to read more of Z!
Old 18-12-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Z looked.. yummy. She wore a slightly oversized T-shirt over a typical pair of xmm shorts. She's got that kind of xmm look, the kind you sometimes see going downstairs to tabao food.

Her cute nerdy specs and her damp hair really upped the innocence and sexiness factor a lot. I imagine perverted bros beo-ing her as she casually walks down the street and through the kopitiam.. lusting for her untainted xmm body.

And of course, those cute xmm thighs. I couldn't help but picture her hairy crotch between her juicy thighs. I know she is old enough to have fully developed but it is always amazing to see the contrast between her fair thighs and her thick pussy hair. The thought of cute xmms having a full bush just feels taboo.

Then, I glanced at her feet.

I don't really have a foot fetish, but I could tell why some bros do. I could appreciate Z's cute toes, the way they are attached to her foot and their shape and curve.. it is much like my little fetish for her armpits. Feet are also a neglected private part of the body that girls can be insecure about.. which I think can be very arousing.

All of these little fetishes combine to drive my motivations to creep on girls. I really enjoy being able to creep and see things I was not encouraged to see. I loved having the power to access their forbidden parts, exclusive only for their bfs.

I thought about all the girls out there going about their daily lives.. especially the innocent, ordinary ones like Z, S and C. Their forbidden treasures hidden under their clothes, their delectable bodies waiting to be explored. All of a sudden, I felt like I have rediscovered my lust for them. I can't believe the girls I have creeped on are just the tip of the iceberg, yet I've gotten so much pleasure from them.

And as the day went on, I savored Z as much as possible, listening to her adorable and unmistakably SG xmm accent, occasionally stealing peeks at her nubile figure, at times viewing her naked pics while directly in front of her. I prayed that I will never forget this experience..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1