The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

aiyah...gather all Vn-gf-bros and go and look-see, look-see. Soon, 2 of them are there to hv a good time. The rest of us stucked in 51 (or any Vn outlet) to pray-play...not much to see local...very low stock.

With the stock tumbled yesterday, 51 closed for the day it seems...

Some notes:
a) I m getting more interested in HCMC after reading, reading
b) but I think it's like Indonesia, little backward than M'sia
c) it's stock market didnt go down, instead it went up!!
d) don't do business selling to Vn, do business selling from Vn..
Old 01-03-2007, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
Any bro here hv done F&B business in VN?
F&B so wide, wat u looking at??

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
bro T_M you can ask bro naemlo, As long able to make profit, he can do. Hahahahah.
Nbzzzz suan me....
Old 01-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
bro, u should have asked me . i used to own 2 Frog Porridge eatery in HCM City. One in District Binh Chanh and one in District 7.

How is your business? i do not know r vietnamese just like us like to enjoy eating!

I hv taken viet food a few times, but i found that food do not suit sporean.

I don't know whether our local food can suit the viet taste. for e.g, chicken rice, curry rice, fishball/prawn noodles etc. I find that viet food r abit spicy:
Old 01-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
bro T_M you can ask bro naemlo, As long able to make profit, he can do. Hahahahah.
Is bro naemlo a business man
Old 01-03-2007, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
F&B so wide, wat u looking at??

Common local food
Old 01-03-2007, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bonkers69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what local food u can sell there?...humm...i think bak kway , roti prata and ba ku teh

Old 01-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How is your business? i do not know r vietnamese just like us like to enjoy eating!

I hv taken viet food a few times, but i found that food do not suit sporean.

I don't know whether our local food can suit the viet taste. for e.g, chicken rice, curry rice, fishball/prawn noodles etc. I find that viet food r abit spicy:
Actually the viets find Singaporean food unsuitable too. Actually there are a few singaporean eatery in HCM already. And seriously speaking, their business are not too good
Old 01-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

the way I observed mine in her choice of food, how much she eats and so on can tell oredi. In the reversed, she dare not cook yet for me makan - worried that I can't swallow the taste (is it that bad? I like to Pho bo..though).. Tat's why I suggested doing trade from Vn rather than at Vn/ to Vn.

Other tots:
a) or-gui-naiz brotherhood tours to Vn, how about that? <semi exclusive tour agency>
b) frendship channel with Vn charbo <semi Friendster-like hosting.. with some small-trading between both sides..ala gift-exchange, photo-exchange,..>

Eh...how about back to the original topic? Enuf of business ventures? No one wants my IT backgrd it seems (I go teach at their varsity maybe, and get to meet many Vn gers)

Last edited by chanyboy; 01-03-2007 at 01:23 PM. Reason: dfsf
Old 01-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is bro naemlo a business man
I'm a money man...
Old 01-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'm a money man...

I am quite sure almost everyone can proclaim Money Man
Old 01-03-2007, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm a money man...
i'm a holy man.....aman
Old 01-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all, just came back from VN. Was not exactly a vacation but more like a torture camp. Vietnamese culture is really so xxxxxxxx (can't be described) Their people expects alot from foreigners. It is not easy for them to accept a foreigner to be their son-in-law. Just some examples.

1. Her mum complaint that I do not change my clothes often. What she meant was, as a foreigner, I should have a different set of clothes everyday. I had 5 sets for 2 weeks. I guess it was too little. My gf's brother in law had only 2 sets for that 2 weeks but did not get shot.

2. They expect you to turn up at every gathering, no matter it is a family, relatives, friends, classmates gathering. And I really meant EVERY GATHERING. You dont go for 1 gathering and people will talk behind your back. What the fxxk. In the end, I dont even have personal time to shop around for souvenirs for my folks back in Singapore.

Overall, my personal opinion is that it is really not easy to marry a Vietnamese girl. I nearly gave up there but luckily she held on tightly to me and her father was really supportive of us even though her mum did not really agree. But eventually, her mum gave in after seeing how determined her daughter is to be with me. It was a tearful goodbye back to Singapore.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Alright, now that we are back in Singapore, the next plan is to get engaged in VN (Engagement there means a few tables of lunch for relatives and family) and after that get ROM in Singapore. Next year, then we will hold the traditional marriage. However I still have some doubts about immigration. Hope brothers who have went through the same issues can advise me.

My gf is still a student but will finish her course in 2 months time. Which means after that, all she needs to do is to wait for the Uni to issue her the certificate. So is it possiblle that after she finishes her course, she go and cancel her student pass so that we can go and ROM. And after ROM, ICA will give her long term SVP between 1 month to 6 months? With this long term SVP, we can go and get a pigeon hole? And after many many many months, she can start to apply for PR? Is this the correct flow? Im very worried that she cant ROM with me because now shes still holding her student pass. But asking her to cancel her student pass after she finishes her course might be risky. What if ICA decides not to issue her and SVP? Then we have to be seperated between 2 seperate land. Any brother can advise me?
Old 01-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
My gf is still a student but will finish her course in 2 months time. Which means after that, all she needs to do is to wait for the Uni to issue her the certificate. So is it possiblle that after she finishes her course, she go and cancel her student pass so that we can go and ROM. And after ROM, ICA will give her long term SVP between 1 month to 6 months? With this long term SVP, we can go and get a pigeon hole? And after many many many months, she can start to apply for PR? Is this the correct flow? Im very worried that she cant ROM with me because now shes still holding her student pass. But asking her to cancel her student pass after she finishes her course might be risky. What if ICA decides not to issue her and SVP? Then we have to be seperated between 2 seperate land. Any brother can advise me?
bro, after u are officially married to her, you must apply for PR for her first. While you wait for your PR application to get approval, you can apply for LTSVP for her. LTSVP can be up to 6 mths initially while u wait for your PR. If PR is approved, of course the best la. If not approved, she can continue to stay in Singapore under LTSVP. With LTSVP, you and her can apply for HDB flat. But one thing to note is that you will not be entitled to the 30K to 40K grant from HDB if your wife is not PR at the time of purchasing the resale flat.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
Hi all, just came back from VN. Was not exactly a vacation but more like a torture camp. Vietnamese culture is really so xxxxxxxx (can't be described) Their people expects alot from foreigners. It is not easy for them to accept a foreigner to be their son-in-law. Just some examples.
1. Her mum complaint that I do not change my clothes often. What she meant was, as a foreigner, I should have a different set of clothes everyday. I had 5 sets for 2 weeks. I guess it was too little. My gf's brother in law had only 2 sets for that 2 weeks but did not get shot.
2. They expect you to turn up at every gathering, no matter it is a family, relatives, friends, classmates gathering. And I really meant EVERY GATHERING. You dont go for 1 gathering and people will talk behind your back. What the fxxk. In the end, I dont even have personal time to shop around for souvenirs for my folks back in Singapore.
Overall, my personal opinion is that it is really not easy to marry a Vietnamese girl. I nearly gave up there but luckily she held on tightly to me and her father was really supportive of us even though her mum did not really agree. But eventually, her mum gave in after seeing how determined her daughter is to be with me. It was a tearful goodbye back to Singapore.
Bro, its because u are marrying a rich vietnamese gal who has sent their daughter to singapore for a degree. When u marry such gal, she is the same as any other singapore gal and their family is more difficult than the singapore gal's family. Vietnamese love face and they do not want others to mistaken that their daughter marries foreigners for money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1