The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my affair with my sis in law

Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post
Life is a joke isn't it? My wife said she has lost feelings for me
Women say that usually when they found new guys in their lives

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 14-05-2013, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Its not that I totally didn’t see it coming at all. I have suspected something wasn’t right when my wife began to go out with her colleagues very often after work since the beginning of last year. As we spend lesser and lesser time together due to our heavy work commitment, I do admit that things were going a little stale. We hardly talk even when we have the chance to be at home together. In the last few months, we have been quarreling over minute stuffs and her recent heavy spending on clothes and bags, something which she didn’t use to do. 

Since our tiff last Saturday with her saying that she has lost feelings for me, I began to strongly suspect she could be seeing someone. Or am I thinking too much? 

I sent a whatsapp msg to J on Sunday morning. 

Me: “Your sis asked for a divorce last night. Do you know something that I don’t?” 

J: “What!!! What did you do to her?” 

I was infuriated by that statement. 

M: “Is that how you always see me?? That I am always at fault and if anything goes wrong, it must be me?” 

J: “ok ok.. I am sorry. Didn’t mean it that way. Was just shocked. I see if I can meet up with her later to find out” 

J and I have been back on regular talking terms since the end of last year. I guess she has finally put our past behind. I even bumped into her once after work and we were for supper together, just the two of us. She has been very focus on her work, so much so that she didn’t even have time to be in a relationship after her breakoff with her boyfriend middle of last year. About an hour later, J whatsapp me again saying she is meeting her sis for dinner. J msg me again later that night before my wife came back. 

J: ”Doesn’t look good. She said there is no love left in the marriage.” I was dumbfounded. This is absolutely crazy coming from my wife. She is the one that changed, not me. I continued providing for the family. I gave her everything she wanted. Why is this happening? Is this karma? 
Old 14-05-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
She said there is no love left in the marriage.” I was dumbfounded. This is absolutely crazy coming from my wife. She is the one that changed, not me. I continued providing for the family. I gave her everything she wanted. Why is this happening? Is this karma? 
因果!。。。。。。。。Hope TS be able to overcome the current situation and resolve it peacefully with Wifey!
Old 14-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
aldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oooohhh... I always want to f*** my sis in law. She's 19 this year
3. Yinn (Thai) - 18
4. Ice (id malay) - 25

Happiness is a warm hairless young pussy
Nice to see, sweet to lick, tight to f***, warm to cum.

Old 14-05-2013, 06:07 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

TS,

Hi there.
Just read thru all 42 pages of your thread.
Can't help but comment a little.
U r helluva lucky guy!
As it is, 7 sins which human beings need fight hard to overcome.
You lost out here, means u r a human being.
I'm not here to praise or condemn u, for who I am to judge.
However, my 2yen worth is to move on with life.
At the very least, u had managed to taste forbidden fruits of a very restricted level.
It's disheartening to hear about what's happening in your marriage life.
I would think its the "cause and effects" coming into play.
As adults, we play the game, we'll face the results.
Sincerely wishing you well, move forward bro ....
The very minute you decided to pen down your thoughts, I would think that you are moving in the direction to repent ...... Just my own gut feel ....

gm .... 2yen worth again.

Ps: as for marriage life, it's so normal to hear dilution of love/attention/care .... U name it .... How to go about re-kindling it is a challenge .... Not impossible .... When I see old ah pek and ah ma holding hands down the street or crossing the road ..... I truly believe there is certain something we can learn/tap from them ...... 1yen worth

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 15-05-2013, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bonky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We are in somewhat similar shoes...
Old 15-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Its not that I totally didn’t see it coming at all. I have suspected something wasn’t right when my wife began to go out with her colleagues very often after work since the beginning of last year. As we spend lesser and lesser time together due to our heavy work commitment, I do admit that things were going a little stale. We hardly talk even when we have the chance to be at home together. In the last few months, we have been quarreling over minute stuffs and her recent heavy spending on clothes and bags, something which she didn’t use to do. 

Since our tiff last Saturday with her saying that she has lost feelings for me, I began to strongly suspect she could be seeing someone. Or am I thinking too much? 

Me: “Your sis asked for a divorce last night. Do you know something that I don’t?” 

M: “Is that how you always see me?? That I am always at fault and if anything goes wrong, it must be me?” 

J: “ok ok.. I am sorry. Didn’t mean it that way. Was just shocked. I see if I can meet up with her later to find out” 

J and I have been back on regular talking terms since the end of last year. I guess she has finally put our past behind. I even bumped into her once after work and we were for supper together, just the two of us. She has been very focus on her work, so much so that she didn’t even have time to be in a relationship after her breakoff with her boyfriend middle of last year. About an hour later, J whatsapp me again saying she is meeting her sis for dinner. J msg me again later that night before my wife came back. 

J: ”Doesn’t look good. She said there is no love left in the marriage.” I was dumbfounded. This is absolutely crazy coming from my wife. She is the one that changed, not me. I continued providing for the family. I gave her everything she wanted. Why is this happening? Is this karma? 
bro, was hoping to hear how you are doing, but so sorry to hear your recent situation. must be very painful. you have my best wishes and support. always remember to take each day one at a time. upz you my humble point.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 15-05-2013, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 15
belvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud of

read from page 1 since yesterday and am sad to read about the sudden change of your wife feeling.
hope you can resolve resolve your marriage peacefully and update us soon. up-ed you with my humble points.
Old 15-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
illusionerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS, this is the first time posting a reply to a story or experiences thread, please do not be offended by my words.

After reading the whole story(42 pages), we come to a conclusion that your wife no longer loves you any more and wanted a divorce. I suppose you are very sad now, but isn't that a happy ending for both parties? You can also have a happy relationship with J(i supposed so)?

Please do not get offended by my comments. You mentioned that you still loves your wife, but if you loves your wife , you will not fall in love with J and/or having feelings & even sex with J at the very first place. Till this day, you are still having thoughts of J.

I can see that you loves J more than your wife, simple as that. IMHO, you should have a divorce with your wife asap. I know its kinda harsh, but its best to do it now for the good than suffer till the end of your life.

First of all, you have already been an unfaithful husband to your wife, and i was quite surprised that you did not take the initiative to have a divorce with your wife when u have that relationship with J (instead your wife make the first move, even though she did not know about your past relationship with J). I think to be fair to your wife, a divorce will be the best solution for both parties. Its a good thing now that your wife make the initiative to divorce with you, at least people will know that is your wife wanted it at the first place, not you.

Hence, if J wanted to be your gf or wife(in the near future), you will not be that embarrass about having a relationship with you wife sister, J. Although its look complicated, but anything is possible. Your wife really deserves a better person than you, thus, why not make a decision now than dilly-dallying about this divorce issue?
Old 19-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
KunSan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKunSan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, I do not agree with it. It is a norm for couple to quarrel and mention"divorce" out of anger or a change of emotion.
I have experienced that many times but we are still together after 20+ years of marriage.
I am still maintaining a relationship with my girl friend for the past 8 years and there are moments that she wanted to seek a divorce from her hubby and live with me.
But, both of us still want to keep our family in tact after all. So do not give up.
I just wonder how are you going to divorce with you wife and marry J.
Old 23-05-2013, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bonkernation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sorry to hear about your wife... hope you can overcome and resolve it peacefully...
Old 04-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xiaoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow TS,

A really great story from your end. Keep posting and hope your are alright
Old 05-06-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MCL1881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope everything is alright bro seow. Even though we are not physically with you. Know that we support you every step along the way.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 23
Naim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do we work less at keeping a relationship together when we know we have something on the side?
Old 22-06-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Explorerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Hope all is well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1