The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
NaughtyAngMoh- the girl let you in free, because the cover is for the first drink, and if the person is decent, they dont hassle with the entrance drink, because they know the guy will buy a drink anyway.

As for Naughty Girl, it smells of sweat, especially those days like the end of the month, when the girls are splurging their money, and so do the banglas who turn up to suck them off .. (NaughtyAngMoh get free entrance in Naughty Girl ?? Wow .. sounds nice .. )
well yeah I have to admit u better be strong before dancing on a dance floor flooded by banglas.

btw thanks for the info dude, i think ill try ipanema & moonshine this sunday. ill go at 3pm and probably leave at the end unless im lucky before I cant w8 !!

feel free to join if ever u wanna remember ur good old hunting days
Old 25-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah I go to the clubs at 1500. then leave ard 1900. depends really on whether I got a date or not.

I've never really tried Ipanema.

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Old 25-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zod30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greetings Comrades.

My Salutation to the old timers here, especially The Lord, Etsys, Quinsy and the rest. You guys are doing a bladdy good job sharing your knowledge. i read some of your inputs, I got to know abt this site from a friend, i just joined and was shocked with the amount of info here.

I have been travelling on the road for a long time and the last i was in singapore was abt 9 months ago. I just landed last thurday nite.

First thing hit on the stewardness on my plane got no. meet up Saturday, had dinner drinks after tat my place, she left my plc early sunday morning as she had to work, After the good times she told me she in engaged, hahahhaha. she was not talking abt the engagment when she was giving me bj. But wants to meet up again.haahahha. rested for a while bored in afternoon hit orchard.

Here is what i realised tat pickup is so easy in sigapore. I am not talking abt paid sex. I mean to bed a stranger. Meet them exchange no. go out and then bonk. Hope i am not sounding boastfull. We are all here to pass and gather info.Not to boasst our ego. Ego means nothing. I am have been successfull in pick up in Aus Canada Us Europe Brazil. But singapore is the easiest.

Back to the story, Hit Orchard mrt. It has all changed, i was lost did not know which exit to take, hahhaha hit on group of pinoys asked them, crack some jokes made them laugh got two no. kissed them on the sides left. They invited me to some party next week,, hahahhaa.

Near Borders saw pinoy with Bangla. i smile at her she smile at me. Bangla look pissed. I kept smilling, she also, i winked she smiled, i went up to her and told her wat she doing here, bangla more pissed. he even moved away she told me waiting for friends. She then says to me she is single and bangla her brother,hahahahhaha. Got her no. she sms like 10 times a day.

Went 7 11 to buy drink, saw a pinoy milf hot. She was in a group, struck conversation with her spoke to her did not get no. I was about to ask when one of her friend kept dragging her out, lots of drama. she told me she see next week. hahahaha like i care.

Finally reach ot. looked ard. went naughty i tot tat was the best joint. Man this place is a breeze. I hunt alone. within 5 minutes started talking to some babe give her 7. Remember i did not buy her a drink, she was there dancing and next moment she is grinding me on side at of the dance floor. she introduce me to her friends. they leave half an hour later saying they have to go as its curfew time for them she passes no. to me.

Bored looked at lots of bangla make a fool of themselves, then saw one 8 nice features. She was there with friends, i asked her to dance. she was good. spoke to her for a while asked her to the couch, next moment lip to lip. dance again. back to couch kissed for a while. Took her no. Then i decided to finish this deal off next time as she said she has to be home by 8. Before she left was like pls call me ok don't forget me.

The crowd was dying out so i left.

That was basically my sunday pick up.Its a great place to pick up but not quality ladies, good if u just want to kill time and bored on sunday afternoon, or sharped ur skills like i was. All inputs welcomed.

Planning to hit the clubs next week.

happy hunting
Old 26-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro Zod30,

Well done...Really well done... All in a days work.... What can be better than that? Outstanding is all i can say....

So many contacts so many encounters.... so much erotica all in a day...

You should post some of your FRs here in the coming days.

After reading your post i was reminded of those days back in time when i would do the same.... Essentially i had time on my hand... Now my time is managed by... well you guys know it... So everything has reduced...

To be honest i have never been there for more than a year maybe 2 years...

Well like bro etsys i am semi retiring from the active hunting of maids...

YEt i will take the occassional maid that actively drops onto my plate....

Not wishing to dampen you guys spirits i will still post my FRs from time to time...

Over to you guys.....
Old 26-08-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
darklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey Zod,

guess u are really into pickup seduction... a ALPHA attitude, boyfriend destroyer, passed the shit test...

u planning to sharpen your game with the local gals?
Old 26-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Just my own opinion....have noticed that maids prefer sweepers and cleaners
around the place they are working at. These people...are very sweet with the maids and they also managed to seduce the nicer and younger ones too. I saluted them for that....understand they spent most of their money on them too....phone cards, money and so on.

I am staying at a condo near Bt Timah and every morning I can see the maids washing their bosses's cars in the basement and there will always be these sweepers and cleaners hanging around like chicken hawks esp if the maid is young hehehe. Funny thing is that sometime they tried to hide behind pillars or cars but from far, I can already see them. Then....around noon when the maids are waiting for the school buses, they will bring food to share and again these sweepers and cleaners plus the guards will be chatting them up.

So.....I think at least everyone here whether maids, sweepers, cleaners, condo guards are having a happy time sometimes at the expenese of the maids' employers.

On Sunday....the taxi drivers are also into this maid thingy, just go stand around Hotel 81 and you know what I meant. Yes....plus some old men maybe their boss's father/brother.

True....not good to eat and shit at own place, had a cousin who was accused by his maid of rape. After the police investigation, he was let off becoz he was found to be the maid's lover for sometime but for this case it was that he didn't gave the maid the money he promised her. So she "sado" him.....now his wife is giving him "hell" even that there is no rape case.

Yes, there are maids who do "FL" on the side but must have lobang for that.

Then....there are some maids who managed to move up the ladder by marrying their man boss, can see in condo esp maid with "ang mo" boss hehehe. Guessed loneliness on the part of the "ang mo" men may tempted them....some "ang mo" bosses also allow their maids to go off any time and these maids also very smart and they go to do part-time at pubs and so on.

At the end....no right or wrong about "screwing maids" if you and the maid are happy then "Bonk" lor. Cheers!!!

My 2 cents worth....I also don't mind if got lobang hehehe
Old 26-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster

lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn_lengchai View Post
That is a good suggestion. Maybe In SBF, we can start the first maid swinging club in Singapore.

All participant member must have a maid for swinging. Or else you can find your own maid gf and pay them to participant. If not we might end up 20 bros waiting to Bonk 1 maid in a single session.

I think I want to be in the organising committee of this new club.
hahaha..... Must vote for me.....ok!
Hehehe....great idea, you have my vote.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Fantastic idea. I would love to try it if possible.

But thats really gonna be difficult. I have tried asking maids to bring their friends and have failed miserably. But yes with the prosti maids its possible.

So depends from which angle you have gian the girl.

Usually for me it has never been the prosti angle except in the rare case and hence to get my gals to participate will be extremely difficult...

YEt i dun mind paying for a gal just for the experience and even then they are shy.....

And not sure if our dear PAP approves of this... So discretion is advised...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Hehehe....great idea, you have my vote.
Originally Posted by tn_lengchai
That is a good suggestion. Maybe In SBF, we can start the first maid swinging club in Singapore.

All participant member must have a maid for swinging. Or else you can find your own maid gf and pay them to participant. If not we might end up 20 bros waiting to Bonk 1 maid in a single session.

I think I want to be in the organising committee of this new club.
hahaha..... Must vote for me.....ok!
Old 26-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zod30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey coaxial762,

u know ur work abt pick ups. To me this is a serious hobby. Some ppl have golf, fishing soccer as hobbies, to me it is pickups. Planning to write abt my experiences and publish a book on my pickups, be it models, plain jane chinese, white, black, indian, jap , malay, old, milf, married, divorced, maid thin fat busty flat etc... this would be places like Singapore Aus Us Europe Brazil Nz

I just do not pickup whores and strippers or paid sex, my principals. And its not about buying expensive gifts as well. Its strictly pickups, hunting alone and taking notes of experience.

As ur question on local girls, yes i have been busy with them as well. I hunt anywhere trains, city hall, foodcourts. Hit on a local woman yesterday at city hall meeting her for dinner today. So i hit anywhere not only clubs. will write abt experience abt it some other site.

My take on maids is that this is the easiest pickup. They are lonely and bored, and they are very manipulative, not only use ur dick also use ur brains. Some seniors have said that leave ur heart and wallet at home when u deal with them its so true.

As for me i hunt them as i am bored on sunday afternoon, some creative writing materials and shappening skills and easy target. These maids are so free they sms like mad, and i don't know whether u guy realise they love to give u miss call. Like its only one ring.

And these sms are very sweet. The pickups i did on sunday,keeps smsing me and planning to meet up on sundays. well it depends on my schedule. Been invited to a birthday party.

As for lglg666, man ur views are so true. Sweepers and Cleaners Security guards pickup maids, simpily they can talk sweetly and not shy.

As for taxi drivers, i got to know this site through a taxi driver, they are also gd sweet talkers hahahha.

I am going to be in singapore for two months, for work and at the same timeo be busy hunting locals, tourists, aircrew and if i have the energy on sunday then maids.

My question to readers, other than ot, is there anywhere else be a good place to be hunting on sunday afternoon.

Happy hunting
Old 26-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Samster

Unless the organiser knkows each and every bro he is inviting i think we could be courting disaster and unwanted publicity...

i guess the organising details are better done through pm with bros we know and trust or as a rough guideline bros who have been around long enough or made considerable frs.

my 2c worth. what do other bros think? is this safe?
Old 26-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Samster

Bro Zod30 while i do believe everything what you say and do not have an iota of doubt about your experience with regards to the banglas as mentioned below.... i just want to add that the banglas/cleaners/sweepers are not as simple as they make us believe.

Just read bro lglg666 and i can vouch that i have seen this happening. At balestier... i was outside hotel 81 running some errands about 8 months ago and there were 2 cute chinese looking pina maids and i wanted to approach them to get their numbers... But before i could take 2 steps forward the banglas quickly hustled them into hotel 81.

I dun tink the maids liked the banglas. But i can be 200% sure they wanted the banglas money....

And there was i the singaporean carrying on with my errands... jealous of those 2 really dark skinned banglas.... well i have nothing against them....

but then.... well again...

happy hunting bro zod30 and bro lglg666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zod30 View Post

Near Borders saw pinoy with Bangla. i smile at her she smile at me. Bangla look pissed. I kept smilling, she also, i winked she smiled, i went up to her and told her wat she doing here, bangla more pissed. he even moved away she told me waiting for friends. She then says to me she is single and bangla her brother,hahahahhaha. Got her no. she sms like 10 times a day.

Bored looked at lots of bangla make a fool of themselves.

happy hunting
Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Just my own opinion....have noticed that maids prefer sweepers and cleaners around the place they are working at. These people...are very sweet with the maids and they also managed to seduce the nicer and younger ones too. I saluted them for that....understand they spent most of their money on them too....phone cards, money and so on.

I am staying at a condo near Bt Timah and every morning I can see the maids washing their bosses's cars in the basement and there will always be these sweepers and cleaners hanging around like chicken hawks esp if the maid is young hehehe. Funny thing is that sometime they tried to hide behind pillars or cars but from far, I can already see them. Then....around noon when the maids are waiting for the school buses, they will bring food to share and again these sweepers and cleaners plus the guards will be chatting them up.

So.....I think at least everyone here whether maids, sweepers, cleaners, condo guards are having a happy time sometimes at the expenese of the maids' employers.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Unless the organiser knkows each and every bro he is inviting i think we could be courting disaster and unwanted publicity...

i guess the organising details are better done through pm with bros we know and trust or as a rough guideline bros who have been around long enough or made considerable frs.

my 2 cents .. filipinas, as I highlighted before, just because she fuck you, dont mean she willing to fuck your friends also, and very choosy. I have seen enough pros even refuse customer, even if the customer spend lot of money, and decent looking. So it cannot be a 100% hit in the swinging business. My humble opinion ..

Because filipinas like sweet talking, and words, atleast most of them .. and the money thing comes later .. Now you know why the maid prefer sweeper / cleaner / construction worker ? They can say I love for 100 times a day, and the girls love the sweetness. I had a friend before, who used to kiss pros, even in the middle of the road, or waiting for their food in restaurant, and most of the prost end up fucking him free, as they loved his affection .. and that was more important than getting scolded by their agent for not making money ..

And - stay away from publicity, or I can already predict the next New Paper hot topic "Maids invited for swinging parties .. "
Old 26-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Hmmm, I wonder if the pubs in OT (and there used to be some in Lucky Plaza) are open in the afternoon with happenings on Monday to Friday ? Sometimes looking for some fun and action in pubs but its quite dead on weekdays daytime.
Old 26-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

Bro etsys very well said.

The last thing we brothers at Sammyboy want is unwanted publicity be it in the New Paper/St Times sunday edition or the TV.

Just imagine as bro etsys said "Maids invited for swinging parties" Geez... i guess i would like to opt out now from this party and all the best who want to go ahead.

But i strongly advise discretion as this could be courting disaster. Its bad enough we fuck maids relentlessly to pleasure ourselvs and then write about how we fucked them and how they sucked us and came in mouth and stuff.

And i am sure there are a lot of people who have read this forum including guys from the new paper/st times sunday edition and stuff...

But having swinging parties and that too with a lot of publicity.... well its best done under wraps for those who really wanna do it....

So bros i dun wish to be a dampener... but i am out of the swinging club...

my 2c worth

Quote:
And - stay away from publicity, or I can already predict the next New Paper hot topic "Maids invited for swinging parties .. "
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post

Old 26-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
my 2 cents .. filipinas, as I highlighted before, just because she fuck you, dont mean she willing to fuck your friends also, and very choosy.
Because filipinas like sweet talking, and words, at least most of them .. and the money thing comes later .. Now you know why the maid prefer sweeper / cleaner / construction worker ? They can say I love for 100 times a day, and the girls love the sweetness. "
Hi bro,
Yes....you are right for pinoy, it is not easy to screw them using money unless they are pros. For pinoy maid.....need lots of sweetness and time. After that maybe they will start to ask for money but not demand for it like others girls. For Indonesian ones....I believed the same things, need sweetness too to seduce them. Can see them at City Plaza.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1