The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 21
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko_ View Post
(-__-"') if u newbie, then i am sure i still in my mum stomach

Sifu T_T, this coming trip, u got join us or not??? Long time no see u liao
waH bro kiko

very usefull info for the newbei like me.... I go danok, only KPK hotel, mutiara massage and enjoy karaoke, that all... muahahaha

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 21-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 21
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
tiu... you think people will believe you ah.. newbie.... seh hamchong.... keke...

so, 25th night confirmed right? i will get you a nice room with water bed. sui boh? keke...
Bro, when u go 24 or 25th ? u said wan to give me chun wan izzit!muahahaha
i still waiting for west reply me whether confirm going bo!..

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 21-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
Si TooKo

Come lar.. u still owe me 1 beer.. hiak hiak hiak

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 21-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
You bet, those are the Danok champs.

Ok, I stim crab with you on 25 night...... me really not drinker, one of the trip nearly 'died' drinking.. Maybe too fast, tell you in person.

you have Holymannn's contact is good enough..... he my Crown Prince....will pm, my Thai mobile to you...

and there will be another super champ from Penang... he there now.. KNN enjoying a massage....

Bro K, dun aeroplane us OK.....

et

Me alliving 6-7pm, keep alcohol for me.. chabor and food I bochap

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 21-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
You bet, those are the Danok champs.

Ok, I stim crab with you on 25 night...... me really not drinker, one of the trip nearly 'died' drinking.. Maybe too fast, tell you in person.

you have Holymannn's contact is good enough..... he my Crown Prince....will pm, my Thai mobile to you...

and there will be another super champ from Penang... he there now.. KNN enjoying a massage....

Bro K, dun aeroplane us OK.....

et
no worry la... how to aeroplane, my 2nd house is at danok, i cant run anyway for sure.
Old 21-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko_ View Post
(-__-"') if u newbie, then i am sure i still in my mum stomach

Sifu T_T, this coming trip, u got join us or not??? Long time no see u liao
Bro Kiko, where got long time no see, remember when your last trip, we met briefly... Cannot confirm going on the 24th or 25th.

Quote:
tiu... you think people will believe you ah.. newbie.... seh hamchong.... keke...

so, 25th night confirmed right? i will get you a nice room with water bed. sui boh? keke...
Bro Holymannn, hotel in danok got water bed meh? Don't bluff me leh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88

...... me really not drinker, one of the trip nearly 'died' drinking.. Maybe too fast, tell you in person.

Bro Etct88, hahahaha, me almost "died" everytime when I drink in danok... but life goes on rite?

Last edited by Thai_Traveller; 21-07-2008 at 07:22 PM.
Old 21-07-2008, 08:35 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Si TooKo

Come lar.. u still owe me 1 beer.. hiak hiak hiak
Tiu you still owe me 1 bonk remember? Keke.
Old 21-07-2008, 08:37 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
I will be there from 24th till 26th. Give me a call when you reach la. Keke
Old 21-07-2008, 08:43 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Me alliving 6-7pm, keep alcohol for me.. chabor and food I bochap
tiu make it early la. Reach danok 6pm Siam clock. Then we go kin pu kin kung. Sui boh? Do not worry about alcohol, this round we get 2 bottle tequila lo. The follow by green label. Keke
Old 21-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Bro Holymannn, hotel in danok got water bed meh? Don't bluff me leh.
He wet the bed lah...

Bro Etct88, hahahaha, me almost "died" everytime when I drink in danok... but life goes on rite?
bro, this one no joke one. Thought I had stroke then, scary.. man.. btw, was that model club experience.....

et
Old 21-07-2008, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tiu you still owe me 1 bonk remember? Keke.
Tiu... u still owe me 3 ML, dun forget ah !!!
Old 22-07-2008, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
oracle60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Rub & Buah oh anybody out there can give me some pointers, I got a trip to dannok plan 2 weeks later, booked my airtickets to fly from Sing - Penang, i went through the whole forum and nobody stated the ways to get to the border from Penang...

Anybody can advise the possible options and cost thanks! As listed in the previous message, there is somewhere to take a minibus? Is it very costly or possible to book a taxi there from Penang airport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Finally,Rub&Buah went to the legenary cowboy town than the usual bkk & sg thai scene.

Posting live from Danok...

Arrive from penang by minibus with my buddy at 1pm.walk & check into oliver hotel,touts pop up here & there on the way walking to the hotel But i already have the place in mind to go from forum(special thanks to SBF & Mamak forum)

After throw lauguage,shower & start walkin ard danok like innocent touist(ok,sex tourist) Went to change money at the gold smith shop,rate is lower here than sg & bangkok currently.100 sg$-2200bht.Msia rm is the same & interchangeable everywhere here.

Head to check out satit hotel massage 1st,wanna get a good rub 1st for the long jouney there with happy finishing.About 20 over lady to choose from quaity was only so so(read later) so went to oscar enertainment,Wow,lots of ppl at 3pm almost all massuer gone left the cannot make it stock.walk ard those lane behind saw lots of small massage,salon,barber,spa,ktv joints with sexy poster,interesting.Think there is a bigger club name beyond here,nice coyote poster outside.lots & lots of tour call out to us but i gently reject,but some are quite hardcore.went up to a few massae joint in numberous hotel but cannot find anything we like,so now i upgrade satit girls the best among danok mp...
Old 22-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle60 View Post
Bro Rub & Buah oh anybody out there can give me some pointers, I got a trip to dannok plan 2 weeks later, booked my airtickets to fly from Sing - Penang, i went through the whole forum and nobody stated the ways to get to the border from Penang...

Anybody can advise the possible options and cost thanks! As listed in the previous message, there is somewhere to take a minibus? Is it very costly or possible to book a taxi there from Penang airport.
Bro O 60,

Dun worry, when you arrive Penang airport (btw from where? Sg). Take cab to bus station. Like those in Golden Mile, Pudu Raya, etc. There is you grab a ticket/bus fare to Hatyai, just tell driver you off load at the Border town of Danok. If I not wrong, just say you want to go to Danok, fare should be about RM40-50. Not sure if price have gone up.

The bus station is not far from airport. But taxi in Penang, no meter one! I guess RM30 should be fair, for first timer on solo. tell taxi driver you want to go to the central bus station that have carriers to KL, Ipoh, JB etc.....

Let us know when you going... can provide info.. by pm, please

enjoy

et
Old 22-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle60 View Post

Bro oracle,for me as i stay at penang batu ferringhi beach 1st for water sports before i head to dannok,journey abt 3.5hrs to dannok from penang.i book the mini van from nearby agent to hatyai which cost me 50rm & they pick me up just at the door of our guest house.The mini bus only have like 2 to 3 timing perday something like 7.30am,12noon & 2.30pm.i took the earliest one which they travel from ferrighi beach to komtar to pick up other customer.

For u i think u can either book the minivan at komtar should be cheaper then 50rm or maybe u can check with travel agents at the airport,u must remember to tell them u need a minibus to hatyai,not everyone know wheres dannok but its just right after the border & 1 hr alway before hatyai.Tell them & the driver u are stopping at the thai border town.After u reach the thai immigration rem to to bring down ur luggage if not they will head straight to hatyai liao!

Hope it helps.Looking foward for your fr

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 22-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
oracle60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
Thanks alot for the valuable info, just up your points... Great that you left the timings there too, yes i will be going in from Sin but i taking flight from JB Senai.

My flight is scheduled to land at bout 12, hopefully i can make it for the 2.30pm one, will note on the lugguge to be off at border info.

Wait out for my fr....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Bro oracle,for me as i stay at penang batu ferringhi beach 1st for water sports before i head to dannok,journey abt 3.5hrs to dannok from penang.i book the mini van from nearby agent to hatyai which cost me 50rm & they pick me up just at the door of our guest house.The mini bus only have like 2 to 3 timing perday something like 7.30am,12noon & 2.30pm.i took the earliest one which they travel from ferrighi beach to komtar to pick up other customer.

For u i think u can either book the minivan at komtar should be cheaper then 50rm or maybe u can check with travel agents at the airport,u must remember to tell them u need a minibus to hatyai,not everyone know wheres dannok but its just right after the border & 1 hr alway before hatyai.Tell them & the driver u are stopping at the thai border town.After u reach the thai immigration rem to to bring down ur luggage if not they will head straight to hatyai liao!

Hope it helps.Looking foward for your fr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1