The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 22-03-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DesTanNeedGirls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !!.. can't believe it !...as a young mother of 2, she still has a v. nice shapely body n is so sexily dressed as well

Carry on yr story with her bro !...don't stop leh
wait bro. am working. hard to concentrate when typing and thinking the memories making me wants to go toilet and fap on the encounters. haha
Old 22-03-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesTanNeedGirls View Post
wait bro. am working. hard to concentrate when typing and thinking the memories making me wants to go toilet and fap on the encounters. haha
okok concentrate on yr work 1st bro, more impt...oic, u mean that happened long time ago ahh, hv to recall the memories ??..but don't make us wait too long lah, o/w our necks n also something else will also becum long long ...hehe...then we hv to go toilet to fap like u ...hahaha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-03-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
okok concentrate on yr work 1st bro, more impt...oic, u mean that happened long time ago ahh, hv to recall the memories ??..but don't make us wait too long lah, o/w our necks n also something else will also becum long long ...hehe...then we hv to go toilet to fap like u ...hahaha
haha. yeah. quite a few years back. thinking of it still will get a hard on and fap. although still in contact but i already left that company quite some time.
Old 22-03-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
have a sneak preview

she was wearing this during our DND
Looks very delicious, Bro DesTanNeedGirls!

Please continue with your sharing.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 22-03-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:

i took of my pants and use her silky smooth soft hands to start the handjob on my rod. OMG~! the feelings is so exciting. i started roaming her boobs and panties. the sensation is sexciting and fulfilling of fantasies. using her hand to handjob for 10 mins as i was about to cum and i climbed onto her, cock pointing at her face using her hand to make me cum on her face. i shot all over her face but she still got no reaction. haha. i quickly take toilet paper out and help her clean her face just in case and while wiping got few blops of cum went into her mouth. i got a hard on again for less then 10 min after cumming. i never tried cumming in a girls mouth before and my little head took over again. i stuff my cock into her mouth trying not to suffocate her. i mouth fucked her for a good 20 mins before i gonna cum again. thinking should i cum in her mouth or take out? while thinking i still thrusting her mouth and i think she wanted to take a deep breath and my cock just got sucked abit tighter in her mouth and i cum all inside her mouth. after that i took out and wanted to clean her mouth and found that all my cum had been swallowed. i feel so good about this domination.
after that, slightly jelly and tired as came 2 times in just 30 minutes. decided to rest awhile and leave her at the side cause she has been knocked out by alcohol. i remember we checking in the hotel around 11.30pm and my lust finished about 0015 there and slept awhile. when i woke up is about 0130, i look at her and tried calling her to wake up again see any response but to no avail. i check every inch of her and pull her panties down to have a look on her abalone. shaved and clean. slightly brown i think due to husband use on the clitoris, but heck care. i went down and tongue her pussy and very fast it react to my tongue and started to get wet with nice juice slightly flowing out. she moans quite like a girl who is having sex for the first time. i pulled her buttocks up and flip her skirt to the back just in case fountain and wet her skirt. i continued to lick and tongue fuck her pussy till feeling her body had vibrations and juice started to flow more. i got up undress my fully, placing the dick head on her pussy and rubbing her and slapping on her pussy. when the head of my rod is wet, i slowly inched into her raw. forget to get condom while on the way up. small head again took over big head. inched into her bit by bit and listening to her moans is, (en, arh, hnnnn). that makes me wanna go in more. slowly move in and until about 5 inches in and i still left about 1.5 inches not in, i can feel like i had met the end of the road. she's not deep and her hole can't take my 6.5 inches in at all. i feel so good that i can meet the end of the vaginal road. i started to pick up my pace in the tunnel. my rod is totally wet from her juice. i did her missionary, spooning, doggie flat and half flat on the bed. had a good pumping action inside her for an hour before turning her back to missionary wanting to end my shot outside her. flip to missionary again and started pumping more harder and faster like a machine gun. lifted her both legs up with her heels still on and fully clothed on her and pumped opening her leg like a V and attacked. my single piston pump about 20 stroke with this position and feeling to cum, suddenly her legs came down and grab my waist. i stopped before i cum inside her. i was so terrified that my rod suddenly shrink abit. she moved herself by using her legs power to make me thrust forward her and she was fucking wet and moaning like a bitch. i kept struggling and saying in her ears, cannot already, i going to shoot liao. later have baby i die. she moan and say nvm. i want it. give me all(in chinese). did she think that she is having sex with her husband or someone else? but that sentence sparked my fuel and i also don't care already. so i picked up my insanity machine gun pace and pump furiously for another 10 strokes. pushing all the 6.5 inches into her as cummed hard inside her. she started to orgasm when i shoot in her and body is having orgasms with every blop that 1 shot in she will shakes furiously also. after a good 20 second of her orgasm and my orgasm in her. she went back dead again. knocked out again? i tried calling her to wake up but no answer.

i suddenly recall that i cummed inside her and looked below as i took toilet paper and slowly inched out from her. i got excited and came in her and i know that i came alot also. as i exited her, my cum actually came blopping out from her hole just like pouring a new can of coke in cup. i quickly use tissue to cover her hole first and clean up the flow from her. i fingered into her hole hoping to dig out more sperms just in case got impregnated.

clean her up and wore back her panties, and i went to washroom to bath and clean up. i came out and took her heels off, dress her up nicely and cover her with blanket before i sat down at the table mirror there. i then recalled what had happened just now. i was tipsy and i had 3 rounds with a fetish i like on her and eventually came inside her. thinking of what to say in the morning made me so tired and slowly dozed off on the table.

Should i continue? or just this will do?
Old 22-03-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
have a sneak preview

she was wearing this during our DND
Please provide more details and inage if possible
Old 22-03-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's ok. dun need to continue.
Old 22-03-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Please carry on.
Old 22-03-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2477 / Power: 9
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead111 View Post
Can't wait for you to travel with P again. Would like to hear more about P.
Any updates in P?
Thanks in advance
With P, it’s like back to life as per usual. Our next trip is back to Sydney in 2 weeks time …just me and her. Hoping to have more “experiences” with her.

Of the colleagues that I luckily managed to bed, she’s the prettiest and youngest. Look like JC gal.
Old 22-03-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
With P, it’s like back to life as per usual. Our next trip is back to Sydney in 2 weeks time …just me and her. Hoping to have more “experiences” with her.

Of the colleagues that I luckily managed to bed, she’s the prettiest and youngest. Look like JC gal.
Envy you got such luck, please enjoy your trip with her.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 22-03-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
after that, slightly jelly and tired as came 2 times in just 30 minutes. decided to rest awhile and leave her at the side cause she has been knocked out by alcohol. i remember we checking in the hotel around 11.30pm and my lust finished about 0015 there and slept awhile. when i woke up is about 0130, i look at her and tried calling her to wake up again see any response but to no avail. i check every inch of her and pull her panties down to have a look on her abalone. shaved and clean. slightly brown i think due to husband use on the clitoris, but heck care. i went down and tongue her pussy and very fast it react to my tongue and started to get wet with nice juice slightly flowing out. she moans quite like a girl who is having sex for the first time. i pulled her buttocks up and flip her skirt to the back just in case fountain and wet her skirt. i continued to lick and tongue fuck her pussy till feeling her body had vibrations and juice started to flow more. i got up undress my fully, placing the dick head on her pussy and rubbing her and slapping on her pussy. when the head of my rod is wet, i slowly inched into her raw. forget to get condom while on the way up. small head again took over big head. inched into her bit by bit and listening to her moans is, (en, arh, hnnnn). that makes me wanna go in more. slowly move in and until about 5 inches in and i still left about 1.5 inches not in, i can feel like i had met the end of the road. she's not deep and her hole can't take my 6.5 inches in at all. i feel so good that i can meet the end of the vaginal road. i started to pick up my pace in the tunnel. my rod is totally wet from her juice. i did her missionary, spooning, doggie flat and half flat on the bed. had a good pumping action inside her for an hour before turning her back to missionary wanting to end my shot outside her. flip to missionary again and started pumping more harder and faster like a machine gun. lifted her both legs up with her heels still on and fully clothed on her and pumped opening her leg like a V and attacked. my single piston pump about 20 stroke with this position and feeling to cum, suddenly her legs came down and grab my waist. i stopped before i cum inside her. i was so terrified that my rod suddenly shrink abit. she moved herself by using her legs power to make me thrust forward her and she was fucking wet and moaning like a bitch. i kept struggling and saying in her ears, cannot already, i going to shoot liao. later have baby i die. she moan and say nvm. i want it. give me all(in chinese). did she think that she is having sex with her husband or someone else? but that sentence sparked my fuel and i also don't care already. so i picked up my insanity machine gun pace and pump furiously for another 10 strokes. pushing all the 6.5 inches into her as cummed hard inside her. she started to orgasm when i shoot in her and body is having orgasms with every blop that 1 shot in she will shakes furiously also. after a good 20 second of her orgasm and my orgasm in her. she went back dead again. knocked out again? i tried calling her to wake up but no answer.

i suddenly recall that i cummed inside her and looked below as i took toilet paper and slowly inched out from her. i got excited and came in her and i know that i came alot also. as i exited her, my cum actually came blopping out from her hole just like pouring a new can of coke in cup. i quickly use tissue to cover her hole first and clean up the flow from her. i fingered into her hole hoping to dig out more sperms just in case got impregnated.

clean her up and wore back her panties, and i went to washroom to bath and clean up. i came out and took her heels off, dress her up nicely and cover her with blanket before i sat down at the table mirror there. i then recalled what had happened just now. i was tipsy and i had 3 rounds with a fetish i like on her and eventually came inside her. thinking of what to say in the morning made me so tired and slowly dozed off on the table.

Like the way how u explored her body n pussy when she was knocked out on the bed n the funny way u describe how u fucked her ...if yr story haven finish n u hv some more to share with us, then continue lor

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-03-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bighead111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post

Thanks for the update.
Can't wait for your stories in 2weeks time.
Old 23-03-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

pls continue all the steamy stories
Old 23-03-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
coldmine91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Apple View Post
pls continue all the steamy stories
Agreed bro, enjoying those stories too!
Old 23-03-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Banana87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
no way bro. I don't have that kind of reckless balls.

unzip, lift her dress bottom up, pull the panties down and fuck from behind.
U f raw? I got experience but I stil prefer hotel than staircase.. hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1