The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
2010, GeylangKia69

Old 23-10-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!
Re: L18H44B Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
555 got ass?
Her ass ok lah but depend on her mood if she is horny enough to allow u doggy or nt.... but she has those young her look... enough to turn on if you have such fantasy..
Old 23-10-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Her ass ok lah but depend on her mood if she is horny enough to allow u doggy or nt.... but she has those young her look... enough to turn on if you have such fantasy..
wa wan doggy her still must depend on mood one ah?

if too skinny also sian , even if face is young.

playability must be there..
Old 23-10-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
555 got ass?
Similar to those lass u find in poly jc days

No big booty for sure
Old 23-10-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
Hahaha u can bring your JC pe shirt ask her wear...then fk her in it...
The boss already did!

With those school girl uniform theme they dressed up on thursday

Reminds me of thaniya street in bangkok. Even if those girls aint got good attitude, the style and settings of this joint would definitely keep me going back
Old 23-10-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidlucifer View Post
The boss already did!

With those school girl uniform theme they dressed up on thursday

Reminds me of thaniya street in bangkok. Even if those girls aint got good attitude, the style and settings of this joint would definitely keep me going back
U shld take her for VIP...then maybe u will be able to melt your ice queen cos u got more time for cuddling and chatting to KC her hahaha
Old 23-10-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!

School uniform again today......������
Old 24-10-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
School uniform again today......������
School uniform means those white top and black skirt? Never see b4..
Old 24-10-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
I have tried one girl in this house. She deep french after repeated visits. Did not try BBBJ as I were not fancy about this and also to protect myself

Do not PM me who is the the girl as I believe YMMV.

Has not tried G188. Very hot demand till now.
333 ah..? She told me she will only dfk if u rtf her long enough..but i don't find her that attractive lah and her service feels commercial...

Only girl I enjoyed frenching with in this hse was 555, cos felt like I was frenching a uni girl...but she now stopped frenching and only allow light kissing...

222 and 666 dfk me maciam like G3 from 2040..sadly frenching with them felt like i frenching with aunties eh...so no rtf...

188 don't allow me to french her at all which is such a waste for not being able to french such a young pretty hot syt...
Old 24-10-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
333 ah..? She told me she will only dfk if u rtf her long enough..but i don't find her that attractive lah and her service feels commercial...

Only girl I enjoyed frenching with in this hse was 555, cos felt like I was frenching a uni girl...but she now stopped frenching and only allow light kissing...

222 and 666 dfk me maciam like G3 from 2040..sadly frenching with them felt like i frenching with aunties eh...so no rtf...

188 don't allow me to french her at all which is such a waste for not being able to french such a young pretty hot syt...
Thanks bro for sharing.. But i think for DFK really depends on chemistry. So I decide not to share or comment since generally girls in house do not really french unless repeated visits and there is chemistry
Old 24-10-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Thanks bro for sharing.. But i think for DFK really depends on chemistry. So I decide not to share or comment since generally girls in house do not really french unless repeated visits and there is chemistry
I feel is more of the prettier the girl, the harder it is to dfk.. normal the less attractive ones will be very willing to dfk...even if chemistry not strong..
Old 24-10-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 15
wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!

Tried the popular 188 last Fri, arrived around 2 but she already had 7 dicks before me, really amazed me that she still provide full bar GFE.
Chose 120 room and it’s a new experience, I had cup noodle and cold drink. She is very accommodate, riding non stop until I ask her come down, pace getting slow because she’s tired, then pump her at missionary and cum at doggy by her tight pussy, despite fucked so many times daily, I can still feel her tightness and pussy grip, youth is really amazing. Chit chat and heard that she’s planning to end her visa earlier. I’ll miss her when she leave.

Name 188
Face 8 SYT
Boob enchanced C not my tea
Body sexy with tattoos
Service super, treat you like master
GFE like talking to next door girlfriend, passable English

RTF definitely a yes
Old 24-10-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondersex View Post
Tried the popular 188 last Fri, arrived around 2 but she already had 7 dicks before me, really amazed me that she still provide full bar GFE.
Chose 120 room and it’s a new experience, I had cup noodle and cold drink. She is very accommodate, riding non stop until I ask her come down, pace getting slow because she’s tired, then pump her at missionary and cum at doggy by her tight pussy, despite fucked so many times daily, I can still feel her tightness and pussy grip, youth is really amazing. Chit chat and heard that she’s planning to end her visa earlier. I’ll miss her when she leave.

Name 188
Face 8 SYT
Boob enchanced C not my tea
Body sexy with tattoos
Service super, treat you like master
GFE like talking to next door girlfriend, passable English

RTF definitely a yes
Welcome to premium club 188
Old 24-10-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kg21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
wa wan doggy her still must depend on mood one ah?

if too skinny also sian , even if face is young.

playability must be there..
u pay 120 vip sure let you doggie
Old 24-10-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I feel is more of the prettier the girl, the harder it is to dfk.. normal the less attractive ones will be very willing to dfk...even if chemistry not strong..
Wanted to try see if can get 388 today, but I see the amount of people around, I head to PRC house again lol ... Even there, also need to wait.
Old 24-10-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Wanted to try see if can get 388 today, but I see the amount of people around, I head to PRC house again lol ... Even there, also need to wait.
Were there any girls in the fish tank?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1