The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot_302 View Post
Like to share my punting experience here at Yoshiwara with all the bros here.

It's a haven to all bros here but the normal asking price is easily double or triple of the local japanese price.

Luckily, Yoshiwara having the "dream group" where it charged reasonably at least to me.

It was pure fantasy in the room for 2 hours. The room is quite spacious comparing to other hotel room. Having a big nuru nuru air bag, a bath tub and a stool for the lady to clean you from top to bottom.

Once inside, tcss a bit to break the ice.
During the cleaning time, u will be cleaned from top to bottom, front and back on the stool. The best thing is, it is like all those JAP AV, she will clean u using her whole body and her asset.

Next will be soaking time in the bath tub and she will join in with rub rub here and there and bbbj. Be warned bro, they are well trained in this section!!

Nuru nuru is the next in line. Both of us fuck and suck each other to the max.

She will always stay and sleep next to u and chit chat with lot of things. Lots and lots of GFE!!

Lots of frenching, fingering, sucking and fucking within these 2 hours. Worth all the resources spent!!
Hey bro, got contact for this Dream Group? What's the cost? This sounds interesting. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-01-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncoabis View Post
After reading pages after pages about Japan, on my last trip to Japan I stopped by Osaka and Tokyo.

Tobita was just crazy, the gals there are really like AV stars as what other bros had described here. Ofc there are the MILFs and GILFs (although the latter is quite rate) working in the area. Really caters to all taste and age preferences I say!

However, in Yoshiwara, is it quite common for the girl to look far different than what the picture shows? Given that I am a gaijin with limited Japanese, I don't really have much option.
Tobita is really great. The selection is amazing.

Only downsides are the high cost, short timing and that I'm in Tokyo more often than Osaka so I don't get the chance to visit.

I really miss it and can't wait to go back!
Old 01-01-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweekee View Post
Here is the price info for New hot Point

NHP is great for a quick fix.

The BJ option is not bad but most will finish u off with HJ instead cos of timing. And it feels a little rushed cos they have so many guys to service.

But the girls are really hot and are real Japs so u get to live out your AV fantasy.
Old 01-01-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
bl4ckstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm amazed at the people who can finish within the allotted time.
Old 01-01-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Had been wanted to do a hot JAV Actress as one of the items to ticked before saying bye bye to earth. Any kind souls here got any lobang to JAV actress like Yui Hatano etc.? Certainly willing to premium for them..
Old 02-01-2016, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
Had been wanted to do a hot JAV Actress as one of the items to ticked before saying bye bye to earth. Any kind souls here got any lobang to JAV actress like Yui Hatano etc.? Certainly willing to premium for them..
Same here bro. But yui hatano could be expensive, she might belongs to cat A actress, I'm okay with Erika Kitagawa or Jin yuki, cat B or C ones ..

Any bro got any clue or contacts? Cheers
Old 02-01-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4ckstone View Post
I'm amazed at the people who can finish within the allotted time.
It's a bit rushed but given how hot these girls are, it's possible. Haha.
Old 03-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro. You have more details on the cost? Is it possible to go alone without any Japanese with you. Heading to Japan next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
NHP is great for a quick fix.

The BJ option is not bad but most will finish u off with HJ instead cos of timing. And it feels a little rushed cos they have so many guys to service.

But the girls are really hot and are real Japs so u get to live out your AV fantasy.
Old 03-01-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Up this. Great info. Many thanks. Got the necessary information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelvaz View Post
I mentioned New Hot Point in my previous post. Basically New Hot Point is not a Pink Salon. It is located level 9 in the same alley as 平成女学園 - Shinjuku. You can look out for the Katagana sign ニューホットポイント.

New Hot Point: It is a "stripclub" with BJ. Basically you upon arrival, you pay 2,200yen and get to choose one of two gals. The gals are all very pretty, easily an 8 or 9. You will be told that you cannot bring in any filming device. You have to deposit your bag and mobile phone. After which you wait till the next show is ready.

Once the show is ready,you will be ushered by the gal to a small booth with a one-way glass panel. They will ask you what additional service you want. You can opt to pay 3000yen more for a HJ or 4000yen more for a BJ. I have been here at least 4 times and I always opt for the BJ.

The gal will leave the room and appear again in the main stage where you can see from the panel in your booth. She will dance and do a striptease for around 5 mins. After she leave, another gal will come in and do the same. Once both gals are done, you can leave if you did not opt for any extra service. If you do, you wait while the gals goes room to room to provide their service. Typically, there will be around 4-5 guests per session.

The recent one I had was Sara. She came in, strip off her top and bra and basically gave me a BJ for around 5 mins. During which I am free to roam. If you can't shoot, she will perform a HJ for around 5 more mins before she take her leave. You can also pay 2000yen to buy the gal's panties where she will strip on the spot and hand over to you. (Damage: 2200yen + 4000yen - 10mins show, 10mins action)

That concludes Tokyo. If anyone is keen on Osaka, let me know. I have been to Tobita Shinchi at least 6 times and also a no-sex soapland in Namba called Amour 4 times.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
Bro. You have more details on the cost? Is it possible to go alone without any Japanese with you. Heading to Japan next week.
NHP used to be jap-only but ailing economy has probably forced it to be opened to gaijin so go ahead and have your fun.

The clerk might try to give you some grieve for not speaking the language but just ask confident and assure him you know the system while paying the upfront entrance fee and handing over your mobile for check in.

Note that both times I was there, I paid for the extras upfront at the counter and not to the girl which some other punters have reported. Not sure why but maybe it's a gaijin rule?

No issues otherwise. The BJ option is great if a little pricey if you factor everything in and the very short time you have. But YOLO and this is as close as it gets to doing a Japanese chick.

Has anybody tried the Chinese touts at Kabukicho? Or is it still a strict no-fly zone when it comes to touts? Too many horror stories I guess.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Will be in Japan in 2 week times. Wonder if any Bro want to join in.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Dates are confirmed. 11-15 January. Staying around Haneda Airport area. If any Bro wants to explore together do drop me a PM. Cheers all. Have a good week.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
Dates are confirmed. 11-15 January. Staying around Haneda Airport area. If any Bro wants to explore together do drop me a PM. Cheers all. Have a good week.
Have fun. I'll be there end of the month so look forward to your escapades.

Do check out the Gotanda area too. Near the JR station is a small but active red light area with some PRC touts. U might find some gems. They hv China girls mostly but who knows you might get lucky with a Korean or something.

I hear Shin Okubo is not bad too. Near Kabukicho and its known as Tokyo's K-town.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Onetwo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sorry to ask a noob question, possible to get a BBBJ from better looking gals at Tobita?

Hated covered BJ
Old 07-01-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
newen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetwo View Post
Sorry to ask a noob question, possible to get a BBBJ from better looking gals at Tobita?

Hated covered BJ
yes.got one in the my 2nd try. all heng suay.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1