The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old 28-04-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 14
Gabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Had a booking with SNS Ayana yesterday.
This girl is really bitchy and good looking.
I think I might have fallen in love with her after today.
Yesterday's session might have been the best sex I've ever had since chionging.
I can't describe in detail what happened cause it was just so crazy.

Looks: 10/10 I like her looks. She definitely looks like the photo. Long hair with the slutty vixen look.
Body: 10/10 petite, sexy toned fair body with no fat and meaty ass
Boobs: 10/10 natural and big, was nice to good to suck and lick
Frenching: 10/10 non stop action!From entering the room till exiting the room
BBBJ: 10/10 gradually licked me from slow smooth to wild and crazy licking and sucking. Had to pull her up otherwise I will explode in her.
Painting: 10/10 super sexy, loud moaning, shaven and wet pussy with pink lips
FJ: 10/10 lots of position, missionary, doggy, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. she rides well grinding back and forth up and down
GFE: 10/10 Wah KC trap for me. Totally like making love to GF.
RTF: If money is not a problem everyday I will go!! Too bad I'm poor.

Thanks SNS
Old 29-04-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 12
whyyouwannaknow is one of the Best!whyyouwannaknow is one of the Best!whyyouwannaknow is one of the Best!whyyouwannaknow is one of the Best!

Amy SNS

Looks: Similar to photo. Real life actually better and beautiful with long hair

Body: tall slender leg with nice ass and model type curve body with a nice boob to grab and play and a fair perfect skin type.

Frenching: Will slowly warm up as u french her more. DFK with lot of tongue action and saliva exchange.

Catbath: slutty and hungry looks during catbath looking at u and it's electrictifying.

BBBJ: out of the world. One of the best BJ I ever had. She starts with balls. And play around the go to the main area where she goes so deep. She almost made me cum. And that sound with saliva . Omg she thought it's a lollipop

Pussy: shaved and no weird smell. Painted her for a good 10-15mins. Suck like vacuum and could see her slowly climaxing and enjoying judging by her reaction of abs muscles contracting violently and moans.

FJ: submissive and crazy horny in bed! She start slow after that she won't let you go. She push towards it. She moan and whine with sweet voice

GFE: very good and comfortable, out to please.

Overall: nice and awesome bonk.

Thanks SNS for the arrangement
Old 29-04-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
soundwave13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by normal_boi View Post

Book Aylin from SNS for my lunch just now

Writing a quick review for her.

Looks: 9/10 (same as in pic long hair with the classy sexy and foxy look)
Figure: 9/10 ( hourglass figure with slim waist and a sexy bum)
Boobs: 9/10 (natural and original that fit her body)
French: 9/10 (DFK with soft lips with passionate kissing.)
BBBJ: 9/10 (sucking non-stop with many variations and combination and slow)
Pussy: 9/10 (tight and sensitive to painting but does not avoid instead very responsive and pushed my head inner to eat her and claimed she came a few times)
FJ: 9/10 (No KY and not the tightest, moans were light and on point not exaggerative, can take hard and deep pounding)
GFE: 9/10 (no shy and willing to please, treat me like her bf)
Attitude: 9/10 (hardworking and nice lady to chat with especially her english not bad)
RTF: Yes, when have money

Thanks SNS for the arrangement
wah piang... sounds like a good fuck!
Old 30-04-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!

FR for Ayana By SNS

Central 5 stars hotel, clean and spacious, got floor mirror and small couch

Face: Asian look wit the beautiful round shape face and sexy attractive eyes

Body: petite with slim wrist, curvy with hot ass

Boob: Nice natural D cup boobs, will initiate to put ur hand to squeeze her boobs and nipple into ur mouth to suck

French: she initiated and was wild DFK, tongue fight non-stop, in the shower then back to the bad

BBBJ: Kneel down to serve u, focus both head and shaft, licking my balls which was awesome. Covered my whole cock, wet and sloppy

FJ: She enjoys sex and solid bed you skills, very good at riding. She can grind non stop and enjoy herself. Letting me play with her boobs and she moan like crazy on top of me. Change to doggy and pounded her hard from the back. Good bonk with her.

GFE: warm and comfortable through out like a bf and slowly get thing done no rush.

Nice session and thanks SNS for it.
Old 30-04-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 13
sonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant futuresonofjack has a brilliant future

Fr for Ako by getrich888

Service very good, the Japanese way

Location at central area 4 star hotel very accessible.

Her command of English is considered good already for japanese in this forum.

Treats you like a king in the bathroom, very delicate touch bathing me, even kneeling down and asking me to lift my legs to rest on her thigh to wipe dry my calves.

Frenching part can really french like there is no tomorrow, even the tongue action also can non stop.

Highlight is her ass, really shapely and peach like. Just like those in her pics.

Recommended for those who are into ass and likes it from behind
Old 01-05-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
rippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Humble FR for amy from SNS.

Looks: Similar to pics and trust me, it's the same person. Slimmer in person too. Beautiful face with big eyes, bright smile, lovely long hair.

Body: Tall fit and toned body with sexy long legs and bum , smooth and soft skin, fragrant smell.

Boobs: Natural B and just nice and fit her shape and height. soft and nice to grab.

Shower: gave me a good wash and initiate a very hot and passionate frenching with lot of teasing

Painting: i really enjoyed my painting session with her. She really do love a good paint job and I managed to get her juice flowing. You know it when you feel that the wetness is not from your saliva kind of wetness but those lubricant type of slipperiness. It got even wetter when she came after a fun painting session.

BBBJ: Her BBBJ is with proper suction. She cant really DT and she didnt want to venture to do that so I didnt force also. But her standard BBBJ has standard. Somehow she is able to give that nice grippy wet feeling when moving up and down my shaft.

FJ: One of the best FJ I had in recent sessions. First of all, she was so wet from my first paint job that my cock had no issue just going in without any KY. But oh man, it still felt tight as well and she was using her muscles to cramp down my cock. I went on missionary for quite a bit, enjoying her wet pussy and her facial reaction as I pumped her fast and slow. She was also really enjoying herself and repositioned herself so that she can feel the pumps better from me. Switched to standy doggy and boy oh boy, she has a nice white ass. The sight of my cock disappearing in her and with her moaning and pulling of the sheets made me pump her fast. Changed a few more positions and finished my session in missionary and came a BIG load cos I was so fucking excited.

GFE: playful and wild and she sure know what to do and how to treat and pamper a man

Overall is a nice, good and enjoyable session

Thanks for reading. Above is my personal exp. Other might differ
Old 01-05-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Rod was super hard throughout the session and felt like sugar cane being 榨干
Felt more like she’s using me for her orgasm than me
At some points I felt like stopping cos really too vigorous but she kept on mounting on me and grind to orgasm

Need to recuperate for at least a week before dare to find her again

😅
Wow bro, your review make me wanna book her immediately 😅😁😝
Old 01-05-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 2
whitepudding deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitepudding deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Tammy from VP
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=922225

Sweet smile

With a bombshell figure at 168cm height

*Short version*
Tammy is a hidden gem. Triple threat of hot model bod, pretty face, horny and fucks aggressively. High energy rabbit in heat who can fuck in both English and Mandarin. Accommodating and willing to please. Bubbly and can carry conversation too.

*Long version*
Greeted at the door by an attractive lady with a sweet smile like the one in the first pic. She was in thin white blouse that can see the nips, which hinted at the hot package underneath. Short chat to warm up, during which she showed her chatty, bubbly and straightforward personality.

Shower room could only fit 1 person, so took turns to shower. Turned around after soaping and boom, saw her naked with that hot model bod with firm perky boob, flat stomach, squeezable buttocks. I literally wowed out loud which she giggled - probably not the first time she hears that. Needless to say, I enjoyed the show sitting on the edge of the bed when it's her turn. Best part is while back facing me, she turned her head around and give me a sweet smile with seducing eyes.

Weww tio kc. So of course I requested her to do it 2 more times.

Before I can tell her I feeling tired so couldn't perform, she came in close and initiated a dfk, lips sucking and tongue stabbing, then invited me to suck on her C cup, saying 'eat it, suck it' while hugging my head close to her meat buns. They are firm and full thus more like meat buns than puddings, which just encourages me to suck it and squeeze it hard. When I bury my head in between them, she even squeeze her arms and held my head even tighter. Ooh heaven is a place between two mounds.

Action took to the bed and her catbath and bj was like a sex starved wolf, strong suction on the d and teasing and sucking the balls, while throwing a glance and a smile now and then.

I returned the favour by painting her. While my tongue travels from her breast down her flat tummy, she could no longer wait and went "down there, lower more." She was totally enjoying it, bringing my hand to squeeze her boobs, requesting to lick her clit, finger her pussy.

Capped on, doggy time. She opened her cupboard door with mirror so I can enjoy her slutty look as I rammed her from behind. Inside was warm and wet and she was delighted to be filled with a dick. She wanted more as she pulled my hands to squeeze her meat buns while pushing her butt backwards to match my thrust.

Like I said, I was tired, so requested for cowgirl. Well the dick was disobedient and went limp at this point. She felt a bit down but that's because she was craving more action. She went to work still doing her soul sucking BJ and teases, and when it's not working she just helped me relax by slow sensual hj while feeding me her meat buns. Relaxing really helps as the dick is at full mast again, and I could almost hear her squel of excitement to return to action.

New cap, and she rode fast and hard finally gotten the meat she wanted for so long. Kisses, boob squeeze, boob sucking, everything goes while she is slamming down hard, while expressing her pleasure out loud. This was the most intense cowgirl I have experienced, and I wished I had more energy to match her excitement.

Swapped to missionary. I pushed her legs back and plowed her hard. Not soon after, I reached then point of no return, and released it (in the cd) inside her. She likes that, cause she used her hands to push my butt in deeper to enjoy the sensation.

Wasted, I laid there to rest, as she wash up and cleaned up, while chatting like normal. That sex hungry rabbit turned back into syt with hot bod again. I was very surprised she didn't have that many customers, given the package she provides.

Last edited by whitepudding; 01-05-2023 at 05:08 PM. Reason: fix image link
Old 01-05-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 5
RagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My short FR for Amy from SNS

She's truly gorgeous, with a very well maintained body. Love her natural B cups too, just the way I like it.

She also had a fantastic attitude, friendly and accommodating. During FJ her moans were soft yet extremely arousing.

Unfortunately I was tired prior to the meeting so did not put more effort into the session. Most likely I'll be back for more.
Old 02-05-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2747 / Power: 7
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

quick qns from bros, skokka is legit or what? cause i went to google search one of the fl pictures here and lead me to skokka where there are other hot blondes got me thinking if i should test then share it here for u bros....
Old 02-05-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
Prickly Heat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrickly Heat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

*Take note that this FR is base on own experience and own judgement. Your maybe different

* Stable : SNS
* Lady : Alexia
* Nationality : Russian
* Appearance : young and very attractive, look much better than in pic

* Physique : normal height, curve and sim figure and white skin tone, natural B boobs that fit well to my hand and firm nice perky ass.

* Personality and communication skills : Friendly, polite and chatty, can speak in English and give you the bf and gf feel.

* Action : inside the room, she strip to her lingerie outfit. make me damn horny and want to fuck her immediately. Give me a full body shower with soaping, playing caress my cock.

* Teasing : use her tongue to cathbath & licking all my sensitive area, front and back to make me steam. I have the feeling of being rape.

* BBBJ : killer blow job skills, non stop blowing till i stop her. slow and good suction with super deep throat, with gagging and giving you the seductive and sexy look

* Painting : I gave her extensive paint till she moan and whine non-stop and keep asking me to fuck her, shaven and odourless with pink lip, very wet and delicious

* Frenching: no hold barred type, DFK, very intimate feel, did it with passion and build the horny mood in us.

* FJ : no need KY. She was insanely wild in bed, crazy to see how she can be so active and not get tired. She can ride me all the way until i surrender. Tried a few position, doggy missionary and lotus and in the end she knows im tired and she took over and pleasure me.

* GFE: i feel like fucking my hot slutty gf. I feel very comfortable with her, every minute was well spend and she was very hardworking and service orientated

* RTF : yes.

*Remarks: she is damn wet and was good able to take in my big rod and high level of long and deep thrusting.
Old 02-05-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 18
Clown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to allClown is a name known to all

Here is my humble FR for SNS Ayana

This is my rating

1st impression of her was...WOW!!!! slightly tanned and sexy beach lady.

Looks: 9/10 asian look with long hair with seductive mistress look
Body:9/10 petite with voluptuous & slim body shape
Boobs: 9/10 big and natural with nice touch
Frenching: 9/10 no string attached, Slow and gentle girlfriend type of kisses and frenching
Painting: 10/10 Naturally wet after some petting followed up with a round of sloppy cunninglingus. Her reactions and facial expressions were priceless.
BBBj: 10/10 deep throat with gagging and she is begging for it, slow sensual BBBJ with suction
Catbath: 9/10 like a pussy cat from head to toe and then attack my cock
Fj: 9/10 Tried many positions, she accommodated like a obedient girl. Young body is always tastier, I guess and also flexible to turn and twist.
Service level: 8/10 accommodating and hardworking
Overall : 9/10 i can say is "worth the money"
GFE: 9/10 very high gf feeling, responsive and no rush
RTF: I will, when i have money.

Thanks SNS

Do leave me ur nick if u up me, i will return favor

Next up list:
-Petra
Old 02-05-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Amy from SNS.

One of the good ones who actually looks better than her photos. Classic Russian beauty, without the fats. Pretty face and white unblemished skin with a body that looks like a college girl's topped with a nice handful of boobs with pink nipples. Yum.

Frenching, painting all ok. Just no fingering. Her blowjob was very very good, lots of suction, licking and variations.

Did many positions without complaint, and she seemed to really like it (or if she was faking it at least she made a good pretence).

Finished off with CIM and yes she does swallow.

She'll be here for another week, so enjoy her while you can...
Old 03-05-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Deliheru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took amy from sns

Gonna keep it short

Maxed out all the extras

Filmed her while she sucked my dick and fucked in multiple position all over the room.

For the ultimate pleasure

Got the camera ready and made her kneel on the ground while I facefucked her to climax and then filmed myself cumming on her face bare face. Ordered her to take it with her mouth and eyes wide open with her tongue sticking out. Shot a weeks worth of cum on her face and a few pumps on her tongue and mouth made her swallow it and then then sucked me for another 5 minutes with her cum covered face. Filmed all this and I’m gonna keep like a happy man.
Old 03-05-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

SNS Ayana

Took a break from posting FRs and visiting SNS due to work and some who says fake FR. Really quite demoralizing but here I am again.

Have to give kudos to SNS for bringing all these gems to Singapore’s shore.

Ayana.

Visited her twice in a week. That’s how good she is. Zero make up, skin is flawless and smooth. GFE is over the top with some PSE once she is high. I treat her like my girlfriend rather than some fuck toy to be honest.

Boobs are natural and big. Super sensitive nipples. She is very wet below, naturally horny. I really wish to visit her again… but I saw Maria that is the newest addition to SNS stable… so… next I will go for Maria.

Sorry that my fr is not as steamy or not as elaborate as the previous times. Need some motivation to post more in-depth’s FR. Haha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1