The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 02-06-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
This bullshit cb Michaelwinn really anyhow.
Waree was the name of the former AP of jm14 g7 few years ago. Not g6’s name.

Wanna say rubbish at least do some homework.
Some ppl like to act smart and make a big fool out of himself.
Old 02-06-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
fxxxk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G20, said she had earn enough and because of others sabo her, so she will stop service sashimi. But still many looking for her. Presume many still want to try their chance on it. She said 100% had to use rubber. Advice me to look for others. So sad.
Old 02-06-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11382 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxxxk View Post
G20, said she had earn enough and because of others sabo her, so she will stop service sashimi. But still many looking for her. Presume many still want to try their chance on it. She said 100% had to use rubber. Advice me to look for others. So sad.
Thanks for sharing this info ..hope those ignorant idiots will learn their lessons. 据说“ 好花不常开,好景不长留“
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 02-06-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
As i said (not refering to u bro)...those cheebye poobor kias out there...diam diam tio ho...mai kay kiang and even amplifying others words is also a cheebye pui chao nua act...mai kay kiang...do u know now all kena interviewed by chenghu....better cheebye just fuck and shut your cheebye fingers from typing these...use hands pcc better..hhg...

Nit rwfering to you bro...later upz u hor..paiseh paiseh...

HHG la..
Old 02-06-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Thanks for sharing this info ..hope those ignorant idiots will learn their lessons. 据说“ 好花不常开,好景不长留“

U see la...happy liao la...now all boos kena warning liao...later somemore of these cheebye messages will sure kena the shop to close down...how many cheebye ricebowls gonne be broken even those not involved....fucking sinful...grow up please. Don't even think of revenge messages if you do not get raw from a particular boo and create fake news..childish act..fucking sinful. You think its fun, but the mass do not think so...cursing and even shaking their heads behind your back...i hope karma come looking for you soon. Go cheebye Burn in hell.

P.s. bro..not refering to u hor...

Last edited by walao; 02-06-2024 at 05:45 PM.
Old 02-06-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
This bullshit cb Michaelwinn really anyhow.
Waree was the name of the former AP of jm14 g7 few years ago. Not g6’s name.

Wanna say rubbish at least do some homework.

Furthermore, those revenge seekers who didnt get raw, please grow up and be a man...revenge writing for what...wanna fake news somemore for what....move on la cheebyekias...how many rice bowls and even the establishment are you gonna jeopardise...fuck spiders...

Not refering to u bro..paiseh paiseh..
Old 02-06-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, I like your chinese saying...newton's first law..every action there will be an opposite reaction. Karma will come looking for them and furthermore they will be burned in hell...before that maybe knocked down by a trailer, body dangling on the road divider and head flung to the opp. Of the road. Chaocheebye pua kay kia.
Old 02-06-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster

newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No such thing as earn enough. Sooner or later her business will drop when the hopeful bros stop trying.
Old 02-06-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11382 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
U see la...happy liao la...now all boos kena warning liao...later somemore of these cheebye messages will sure kena the shop to close down...how many cheebye ricebowls gonne be broken even those not involved....fucking sinful...grow up please. Don't even think of revenge messages if you do not get raw from a particular boo and create fake news..childish act..fucking sinful. You think its fun, but the mass do not think so...cursing and even shaking their heads behind your back...i hope karma come looking for you soon. Go cheebye Burn in hell.

P.s. bro..not refering to u hor...
I know right ..well said ..说到头头是道,正中红心!
Quote:
Furthermore, those revenge seekers who didnt get raw, please grow up and be a man...revenge writing for what...wanna fake news somemore for what....move on la cheebyekias...how many rice bowls and even the establishment are you gonna jeopardise...fuck spiders...

Not refering to u bro..paiseh paiseh..
Relacc bro , thanks for speaking up …anyway u dam steady poon pi pi wor ….
Quote:
Bro, I like your chinese saying...newton's first law..every action there will be an opposite reaction. Karma will come looking for them and furthermore they will be burned in hell...before that maybe knocked down by a trailer, body dangling on the road divider and head flung to the opp. Of the road. Chaocheebye pua kay kia.
Wa bro still got Newton’s first law sia ..my physics CMI so I buay hiow…..
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
No such thing as earn enough. Sooner or later her business will drop when the hopeful bros stop trying.
Not really bro …she’s 实力派高手 & very intelligent gal, she got a lot of supporters, if she dare to say it , she already predicted that this bro will share the info here ,her kc power still there & service still v good .. she will still be on the winning side .she’s that smart ya …
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 02-06-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not really bro …she’s 实力派高手 & very intelligent gal, she got a lot of supporters, if she dare to say it , she already predicted that this bro will share the info here ,her kc power still there & service still v good .. she will still be on the winning side .she’s that smart ya …
That means you're still one of her special ones la. Congrats bro.
Old 02-06-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 758 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1039 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Of my years of chionging any type of ladies all can raw, it depends whether she wants to let you or not, the lady doesn't have to entertain everybody, she picks which is more comfortable and presentable to her, secondly you can offer extra see whether she accepts you. Some girls don't like me they don't even allow me to touch their breasts. It's all subjective, individuals. Some girls let you have something special cause they want you to return. Sometimes they are not in the mood so you just got a bad day.
A girl is very particular about hygiene, they don't like guys with bushy hair. I am bald for 30 years is not I am handsome, is I am presentable in bed.
Starts facing yourself at mirror. Haha..
Remember when you go job interview. Presentable...

Last edited by Newsasap; 02-06-2024 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Add
Old 02-06-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Of my years of chionging any type of ladies all can raw, it depends whether she wants to let you or not, the lady doesn't have to entertain everybody, she picks which is more comfortable and presentable to her, secondly you can offer extra see whether she accepts you. Some girls don't like me they don't even allow me to touch their breasts. It's all subjective, individuals. Some girls let you have something special cause they want you to return. Sometimes they are not in the mood so you just got a bad day.
A girl is very particular about hygiene, they don't like guys with bushy hair. I am bald for 30 years is not I am handsome, is I am presentable in bed.
Starts facing yourself at mirror. Haha..
Remember when you go job interview. Presentable...

Well said.. clap clap clap..sounds like me except i am not a bald and never encounter cannot teh teh breast and raw abt 40-50% success rate generally speaking. Maybe i double hygenic, i shave armpit and lanjiao mor and fair skinned n medium built....chionging for the past 30 yrs or so since NS..it all depends whether she likes u and deel comfy with u or not...many years back..rawed a so claimed worst service girl from a joint but have to agree, she is pretty..all depends..u r right bro....maybe because i look like HK actor Fang Zhong Xin (方中信)too..my colleagues said so one hor... later upzz u..i go pung sai first.
Walao

Last edited by walao; 02-06-2024 at 10:57 PM.
Old 02-06-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
I know right ..well said ..说到头头是道,正中红心!

Relacc bro , thanks for speaking up …anyway u dam steady poon pi pi wor ….

Wa bro still got Newton’s first law sia ..my physics CMI so I buay hiow…..

I PLSE (cheebye i forgot..or issit PSLE) physics...lont pray pray.....

Upz u later. I go pung sai first. .
Old 02-06-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 758 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1039 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well said.. clap clap clap..sounds like me except i am not a bald and never encounter cannot teh teh breast and raw abt 40-50% success rate generally speaking. Maybe i double hygenic, i shave armpit and lanjiao mor and fair skinned n medium built....chionging for the past 30 yrs or so since NS..

Walao
1 more thing, the advantage of bald is the naughty bro looks longer, I add vexsta pill and it grew thicker, reddish and longer. Chinese says 香條。cannot resist. Deep down the throat.

Last edited by Newsasap; 02-06-2024 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Add
Old 02-06-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post

Nothing is enough....everybody wants pride...give her a benefit of doubt and some pride....diam diam and smile tio hor after hearing her said that and move on (not refering to u bro). Tomorrow everyone also needs to work and pay PUB bills...incl. those autorities here...cannot blame them...they are working...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1