The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
Does any bros have any info on Bac Ninh. Not sure if it is worth going from Hanoi
No info...only landscapes similar to Sa Pa plus cow dung alot...you may stepped on cow dung when you visit...just that they dun tell you...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-09-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 16
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haha. From what I see online, there are many factories there now
Old 14-09-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 21
bangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Tks for sharing. Can I ask u for KTV,can daobao straight? If not, how much is the drinking? Asking as thinking of going there alone. Tks
My personal experience for KTV in Hanoi is like this, if you are newbie, then just go to the hotel KTVs, and not any hotel KTV, but go to Hanoi Hotel KTV or Fortuna Hotel KTV.

I know can dabao, but i believe Fortuna rather you take a room in their hotel than to actually dabao out of the hotel.

Hanoi Hotel is better in this aspect, they don't care, you want to dabao or not up to you.

Fortuna got more younger (legal) girls, Hanoi hotel girls are slightly older.
Mind you in Viet culture, young means <25 years old. usually by 24 if not married they consider old.

but you can still get pretty young, btw 25 to 30 yo girls at at Hanoi hotel.

when I go, I always prefer to go Hanoi hotel. because they are not as pushy, and alochol and rates are cheaper than Fortuna.

Also their hotel rooms are also freshly renovated, so are very clean and nice, unlike in the past. I've never stayed in Fortuna and don't ever intend to.

on a side note, Hanoi hotel is nearer to more F&B outlets, you can walk around the hotel and find many cafes, restaurants and food stalls. Fortuna really isn't much around, have to walk further.
On another note, if you want to go to Hanoi hotel KTV, just walk up to their concierge and tell them.

As for outside KTVs, I've only ever had disappointments, unless you have some Hanoi viet friends bring you, i suggest you don't explore yourself.
My last experience from around 8 years ago, went with 2 friends to a KTV that was introduced by our taxi driver, first the girls are terrible looking, 2nd they don't speak a lick of english, 3rd they just open all the drinks and snacks and fruits, then they will charge you for everything that is opened, for 30min we were there, we paid >$200, literally nothing happened and we paid $200 for nothing. it was 1 experience too many.

maybe other experts here may have better advice for which outside KTVs to explore, but for me I will stick to my Hanoi Hotel.
Old 14-09-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 16
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
My personal experience for KTV in Hanoi is like this, if you are newbie, then just go to the hotel KTVs, and not any hotel KTV, but go to Hanoi Hotel KTV or Fortuna Hotel KTV.

I know can dabao, but i believe Fortuna rather you take a room in their hotel than to actually dabao out of the hotel.

Hanoi Hotel is better in this aspect, they don't care, you want to dabao or not up to you.

Fortuna got more younger (legal) girls, Hanoi hotel girls are slightly older.
Mind you in Viet culture, young means <25 years old. usually by 24 if not married they consider old.
Rks for sharing. So newbie should start with hotel KTV and dabao straight without drinking is possible? So for Fortuna, it is easier to stay there for the night to davao?

Have upz ur points for ur help.
Old 14-09-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

on a side note, Hanoi hotel is nearer to more F&B outlets, you can walk around the hotel and find many cafes, restaurants and food stalls. Fortuna really isn't much around, have to walk further.
On another note, if you want to go to Hanoi hotel KTV, just walk up to their concierge and tell them.
Good to hear that the Hanoi hotel rooms were renovated. 1st business trip to Hanoi, I stayed in that hotel... 20 yrs ago

Hanoi hotel lobby, there is a Chinese restaurant. When I feel like having chinese food, I will go there. As for KTV, just head towards the stair and go up straight to be welcomed by hostess.

Fortuna is situated in a busy road, quite a few good F&B within walking distance. As for the KTV, opp of Hanoi Hotel, u will go down.
Old 14-09-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

bangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Rks for sharing. So newbie should start with hotel KTV and dabao straight without drinking is possible? So for Fortuna, it is easier to stay there for the night to davao?

i usually will have a few drinks first with the girl at least, to build up some chemistry, sometimes you don't know how she's like. I know it's ONS, but sometimes i like to have a bit of chemistry to have a good time. if she's like pushy or time watcher, then you also won't have fun. But I think it's possible to straight dabao.

so i rather do that first with my girls, but most importantly, there's no min drinks for the girls or for yourself. Fortuna got min drinks for yourself, but i can't remember about for the girl. but i believe fortuna still need to buy drinks for the girl either ways.
Old 14-09-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Good to hear that the Hanoi hotel rooms were renovated. 1st business trip to Hanoi, I stayed in that hotel... 20 yrs ago

Hanoi hotel lobby, there is a Chinese restaurant. When I feel like having chinese food, I will go there. As for KTV, just head towards the stair and go up straight to be welcomed by hostess.

Fortuna is situated in a busy road, quite a few good F&B within walking distance. As for the KTV, opp of Hanoi Hotel, u will go down.
Yeah renovated after covid, very nice rooms now. design wise feels the same, but everything is new, TV and all the things are new. (or at most 2-3 years old only.) Oddly, their prices are also lower compared to 10 years ago.
Oh and they have Toto washlet now, if you are into that kind of thing. I am, so that's my go to hotel now.

They have 2 "restaurants" now, technically 3, but the other one is more like a private dining place. The chinese restaurant is the breakfast restaurant, the food is alright, but pricey. I usually go to the "food centre" in the same hotel building, just opposite the (literal) fish tanks for food, mostly chinese style food, so suits me, price is also more reasonable.
Old 14-09-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

forgot to add, if you are into massage, Hanoi got a spa, which has technically 2 places for massage, I usually just go to the "clean" side, which is for the foot massage. I will go sauna and hot bath and shower first, then go up for foot massage, you can ask the masseurs (who are dressed in black polo + pants) to massage your back, most of them can speak simple english.

then they also have the sexy girls massage, which you can choose from photo at the entrance, but they mostly only do HJ, nothing else. at least not for me. maybe more experienced folks will know more, but for me only HJ, so I don't really bother, since their massage very average, and I think the foot masseurs are better. so I just stick to them.

In some sense yes, Fortuna easier if you just stay there. but again, unless you got a lot of spare cash to burn, otherwise I would just go to hanoi hotel.
Old 14-09-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

I usually go to the "food centre" in the same hotel building, just opposite the (literal) fish tanks for food, mostly chinese style food, so suits me, price is also more reasonable.
Yes the "food center" on the left of the hotel if u are getting out of the main door.

Hanoi KTV used to have drinks buffet. Still available? It is good for ppl who can drink and sit in the main hall.

I am now always in Cay Giay district and stay in Novotel, sometimes very lazy to travel all the way to Hanoi hotel.
Old 16-09-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 16
isleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Tks for sharing. Can I ask u for KTV,can daobao straight? If not, how much is the drinking? Asking as thinking of going there alone. Tks
Can dabao straight but no point. The fee is roughly 3x for ST and 2x for LT. No point. You just get the WeChat girls and you get overnight for ST price.
Old 16-09-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

isleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
forgot to add, if you are into massage, Hanoi got a spa, which has technically 2 places for massage, I usually just go to the "clean" side, which is for the foot massage. I will go sauna and hot bath and shower first, then go up for foot massage, you can ask the masseurs (who are dressed in black polo + pants) to massage your back, most of them can speak simple english.

then they also have the sexy girls massage, which you can choose from photo at the entrance, but they mostly only do HJ, nothing else. at least not for me. maybe more experienced folks will know more, but for me only HJ, so I don't really bother, since their massage very average, and I think the foot masseurs are better. so I just stick to them.

In some sense yes, Fortuna easier if you just stay there. but again, unless you got a lot of spare cash to burn, otherwise I would just go to hanoi hotel.
For more than HJ, order the massage up to your room. Then it's private transaction and everything goes.
Old 16-09-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by isleboy View Post
Can dabao straight but no point. The fee is roughly 3x for ST and 2x for LT. No point. You just get the WeChat girls and you get overnight for ST price.
KTV gers, at least u see the real person. Wechat gers are like Russian roulette.
Old 17-09-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
KTV gers, at least u see the real person. Wechat gers are like Russian roulette.
I find it's quite ok. You can reject them anyway. Don't give them your room number, when they arrive you can go down to meet them. But even if you give room number and they are ugly just say sorry, you don't look like your pictures, bye. As far as skills and service goes, its the same at KTV, you won't know till you bring back, and I find they end up being dead fish from the drinking.
Old 17-09-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by isleboy View Post
For more than HJ, order the massage up to your room. Then it's private transaction and everything goes.
don't think they can order massage to room in Hanoi hotel bro. at least not from the hotel massage shop. Staff from KTV and Spa are not allowed up based on my understanding.
Old 17-09-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes the "food center" on the left of the hotel if u are getting out of the main door.

Hanoi KTV used to have drinks buffet. Still available? It is good for ppl who can drink and sit in the main hall.

I am now always in Cay Giay district and stay in Novotel, sometimes very lazy to travel all the way to Hanoi hotel.
Main hall i think no more, now only rooms and bar seats. I always go bar seats.
I don't sit in rooms since always 1 pax, no point go room, last time they were renovating the bar area, I had to go sit in a room and it was so awkward with the girl. room so big but also not like can do anything, end up sing some songs and then I dabao her back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1