The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 05-09-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 17
srodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jalan Sultan

Just sharing a discreet fair, slim, natural busty PRC ML, good service, adventurous menu around JS. WeChat ID wq186185
Old 06-09-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
MILFandOL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited this place last Saturday after a long hiatus.

Floor 1 Vivi Slim PRC ML

2 Blue for full service.
Capped Bj is meh,
Fj pretty decent, open to trying different positions, and not a time watcher.
Open to kissing without tongue. Open to playful suggestions like face fuck, screwing near the glass door, standing wall

Floor 4 Ivy

1 blue for full service
Used to be slimmer. Now have a tummy and a bigger ass. Face still quite slim
BBJ quite shiok and she puts in good effort.
FJ is fun, she loves doggy and the view from the back is 10/10.
Open to different positions and not a time watcher. She will tell you where she likes to be touched and she's quite vocal. Feels like actual love-making.
No kissing, painting, anal.
Will RTF for sure.
Old 06-09-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Anyone tried Honey?

Any FR?
She is back? Haven't seen her for quite a long time. Chubby, face damm white with huge knockers. She's quite chubby.

She's fine, but a time watcher. Can't rmb if capped bbj. Open to kissing with tongue. FJ nothing special bah.

*MADE A MISTAKE, MY FR IS FOR HAPPY*

Last edited by MILFandOL; 06-09-2023 at 09:51 PM.
Old 06-09-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loliamsmart View Post
Had Linda recently for dinner. Still the best here
Really miss Linda and her bbbj...those sultry eyes looking straight at you while she blow you away...
Old 06-09-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1584 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFandOL View Post
Visited this place last Saturday after a long hiatus.

Floor 1 Vivi Slim PRC ML

2 Blue for full service.
Capped Bj is meh,
Fj pretty decent, open to trying different positions, and not a time watcher.
Open to kissing without tongue. Open to playful suggestions like face fuck, screwing near the glass door, standing wall

Floor 4 Ivy

1 blue for full service
Used to be slimmer. Now have a tummy and a bigger ass. Face still quite slim
BBJ quite shiok and she puts in good effort.
FJ is fun, she loves doggy and the view from the back is 10/10.
Open to different positions and not a time watcher. She will tell you where she likes to be touched and she's quite vocal. Feels like actual love-making.
No kissing, painting, anal.
Will RTF for sure.
Ivy’s ass is one if the best i’ve ever tried. Doggy feels heaven and yes, the view legit nice. She’s on this forum too haha. I tried her neighbour last week. Prc by the name of Amy. She looks fierce and unapproachable but didnt expect her to be so soft and slutty. She was wearing a black lacey panty revealing her butt cheeks. Nice soft ass, small tits tho. Kissed and hugged, and i started with her on top. Due to her small frame, i managed to carry her up and fuck her standing. Just like jav.

After awhile, got tired and sat on the bed. She rode me till i cum. One of the youngest there (not comparing with the thais). Very gd attitude. Accommodating. Chatty. Dmg: $100. She’s open to nego.
Old 06-09-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

All the talk abt IVY…
Think I will go see if she is available tonight!
Old 06-09-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
She is back? Haven't seen her for quite a long time. Chubby, face damm white with huge knockers. She's quite chubby.

She's fine, but a time watcher. Can't rmb if capped bbj. Open to kissing with tongue. FJ nothing special bah.
I think you described Happy bro...not Honey.

Honey is diagonally across from Linda.

Always pass by but never tried
Old 06-09-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyone tried Honey?

Any FR?
Actual FR of Honey.

The last time I tried her was months back.
She is part of the Thai squad. One blue note. She is located opposite Linda.
Will ask u whether want CBJ or BBJ. Pretty decent BJ.

During FJ she is willing to please, and try different positions. Not a timer watcher.
Her ecstasy face really looks like she's in pain haha. Also, she accepted my request and wore her reading glasses! ahh.. the teacher vibes. She also allowed me to catbath her, and she reciprocated. So I am not sure if that is part of her service.

She opens till quite late. Once I visited maybe around 830pm, she was still available and was wearing slutty sleeping gown without panty and bra.

She might look a little unfriendly, but she's definitely a good bonk behind the doors.
Old 06-09-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actual FR of Honey.

During FJ she is willing to please, and try different positions. Not a timer watcher.
Her ecstasy face really looks like she's in pain haha. Also, she accepted my request and wore her reading glasses! ahh.. the teacher vibes. She also allowed me to catbath her, and she reciprocated. So I am not sure if that is part of her service.

She opens till quite late. Once I visited maybe around 830pm, she was still available and was wearing slutty sleeping gown without panty and bra.

She might look a little unfriendly, but she's definitely a good bonk behind the doors.
Thanks bro.
Old 07-09-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2253 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think you described Happy bro...not Honey.

Honey is diagonally across from Linda.

Always pass by but never tried
i also kenna confuse

honey is skinny with long hair?
Old 07-09-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!
Quote:
Actual FR of Honey.

I can confirm this FR, all true. I think the only issue possibly is her fake boobs, but aside from that shes a good bonk.
Old 07-09-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Ivy’s ass is one if the best i’ve ever tried. Doggy feels heaven and yes, the view legit nice. She’s on this forum too haha..
Ivy loved doggie always asked like to start off this position, anyway I really love to patronize her but unfortunately her perfume too strong until it lingers and stick on your clothing...married men like us has to be discreet cannot afford to go home with such tell tales signs..
Old 07-09-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1584 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Ivy loved doggie always asked like to start off this position, anyway I really love to patronize her but unfortunately her perfume too strong until it lingers and stick on your clothing...married men like us has to be discreet cannot afford to go home with such tell tales signs..
haha ya. very floral. but recently i dont really recall her perfume to be so overpowering. u may want to revisit
Old 07-09-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Wow jln sultan thread seem active again lol makes me feel like going to find Linda later after lunch.
Old 07-09-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
recently i found one china fl ass also like ivy and plus smoother skin. the cb can kiap your dick out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1