The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2007, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
GD_Paradise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGD_Paradise is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmjordan2 View Post
To summarize your statement in one sentence

F & F = Fuck & Forget
You are right. Come to land of plenty no need to KC WL. If wanna KC at least find a non working gal.
Old 30-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suck Harder View Post
Actually the reason I post is because I read about V.Killers post on virgins.

Quite paiseh, I never F a virgin before. And me getting old, so one day would like to pop a virgin. I don't mind paying. The thing is I heard a lot of stories about fake virgins where they just go for operations, etc.

So I am asking a stupid question here, do bros here really have real lobang to find a virgin to be deflowered? Of course must not be ugly ones lah... preferably 6.5 and above ones.

If bros really got lobang, please kindly share with me... I think money can be negotiated!

Thank you!!!!

The real Suck Harder!
SH,

Sometime all Virgins came from countryside, So the way they dress themself ofcos cant compare to the city (Lao Jiao) one. As for look 6.5 not hard to find lah... (",)

U can always call the MILF OKT number to check with her. as she soemtime bring in Virgin gal. Price wise can always neg with the MILF OKT in SZ.....

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 31-10-2007, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AO_Viet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
SH,

Sometime all Virgins came from countryside, So the way they dress themself ofcos cant compare to the city (Lao Jiao) one. As for look 6.5 not hard to find lah... (",)

U can always call the MILF OKT number to check with her. as she soemtime bring in Virgin gal. Price wise can always neg with the MILF OKT in SZ.....
I just came back from SZ. Thanks Bro V.Killers for the MILF OKT contact in SZ. I would say her service is super. I called her and told her that I was introduce by a Singapore friend and she brought two girls to my room after 15min for me to choose. Both girls are very young, below 20th. And one of them is still a virgin. And she told me that Singaporean man like young girl so she specially arrange for me. Actually, I prefer a more experience girl. But the girl keep asking me to take the virgin. And I regreted it. I feel that I am forcing her to do it. No fun at all. At the end I pay her 1500 RMB plus 50 RMB for taxi and worst. The bed sheet was staint with the blood and I have to pay 80 RMB for that. Conclusion is don't for virgin. I have a fun time going to a massage at "Dong Kwan". Very good quality of girl. About 30 to 40 min drive from SZ. Very nice experience and you get to choose the girl to service you. Each girl has a price tag of 400, 500 or 600 RMB. Service is fantastic. Like watching a performance. hihi. Any brother want the contact of the mamasan. Can PM me . ..

AO_Viet
Old 31-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
b7a65nnaq is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmjordan2 View Post
To summarize your statement in one sentence

F & F = Fuck & Forget
Yah FAF - Fuck and Forget, dun waste too much KC inside, no one appreciate it anyway
Old 01-11-2007, 07:08 PM
Samster

v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO_Viet View Post
I just came back from SZ. Thanks Bro V.Killers for the MILF OKT contact in SZ. I would say her service is super. I called her and told her that I was introduce by a Singapore friend and she brought two girls to my room after 15min for me to choose. Both girls are very young, below 20th. And one of them is still a virgin. And she told me that Singaporean man like young girl so she specially arrange for me. Actually, I prefer a more experience girl. But the girl keep asking me to take the virgin. And I regreted it. AO_Viet
Welcome, The MILF OKT is coming to meet me in Singapore soon.....

Happy Bonking!!!

Old 01-11-2007, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Welcome, The MILF OKT is coming to meet me in Singapore soon.....
She come alone.......
Tiko #62
Old 01-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
She come alone.......
She will bring a few gals over.....U want ??

Old 01-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Dear all brother

Anyone know how to go zhongsan from shenzhen ?

Any VIP bus or train will reach zhongsan from shenzhen ?
How many hours will reach ?

Thanks in advance
Old 02-11-2007, 12:00 AM
Samster

GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO_Viet View Post

And one of them is still a virgin. And she told me that Singaporean man like young girl so she specially arrange for me. Actually, I prefer a more experience girl. But the girl keep asking me to take the virgin. And I regreted it. I feel that I am forcing her to do it. No fun at all. At the end I pay her 1500 RMB plus 50 RMB for taxi and worst. The bed sheet was staint with the blood and I have to pay 80 RMB for that.

AO_Viet
Wow , virgin....... got blood some more.........interesting brother...but is it virgin blood or period haha - joke la

by the way ......for me i will ask her to bring me the girl just let others open their virgin in about few weeks ...........thats will be better and cheaper right

anyway soon will ahead there and will call the milf okt soon..........and let see what happen
Old 02-11-2007, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
She will bring a few gals over.....U want ??
Ple let me knw.....pm me .......
Tiko #62
Old 02-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
Wow , virgin.......got blood some more.........interesting brother...but is it virgin blood or period haha - joke la

by the way ......for me i will ask her to bring me the girl just let others open their virgin in about few weeks ...........thats will be better and cheaper right

anyway soon will ahead there and will call the milf okt soon..........and let see what happen
GTO,

By the time U are there, she is with me liao.....

Old 02-11-2007, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
Ple let me knw.....pm me .......
Sure sure....U pm U......

Old 03-11-2007, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
GTO,

By the time U are there, she is with me liao.....
haha , then u enjoy huh
dont waste the chance ................
Old 04-11-2007, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
Wow , virgin....... got blood some more.........interesting brother...but is it virgin blood or period haha - joke la
bro, after the 1st night, you don't have to wait for weeks, you can get the girl with the normal bbs rate on the next day...

you miss the boat, when i was with bro botar last month, that was a girl just lose the v for 2 days...
you lah, ask you to stay longer you don't want, went back so early...
but i didn't try her, you know lah, i only like technician... hehehehe...

Quote:
Who is calling me? Pls hor, me and 3Dee no that kind of relationship!
Quite paiseh, I never F a virgin before. And me getting old, so one day would like to pop a virgin. I don't mind paying. The thing is I heard a lot of stories about fake virgins where they just go for operations, etc.
So I am asking a stupid question here, do bros here really have real lobang to find a virgin to be deflowered? Of course must not be ugly ones lah... preferably 6.5 and above ones.
If bros really got lobang, please kindly share with me... I think money can be negotiated!
Thank you!!!!
The real Suck Harder!
of course we are very clear!!! very green and very white!!!!

you are suck harder old fox; and i am PURE & INNOCENT young guy... hehehehe...

hope i provide you some enlightenment?

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Last edited by 3dee; 04-11-2007 at 03:38 AM.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

Whoo is calling me? Pls hor, me and 3Dee no that kind of relationship!

Thank you!!!!

The real Suck Harder!
For bro SH , money is not a problem right ! virgin
after u bonk a virgin , the next day pass to me ok

dont effort to pay the virgin price but after deflower the price will be the same as bbs...........so please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1