The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Anmodaren

Closed Thread

Old 17-06-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2641 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
I think she's mid to late 40s. Or early 50s. One time I went impromptu to her JC hideout. All the 3 girls went back because no business. She walked back from bus stop to do this order. she was dressed in spaghetti top and short denim pants. Very toned body with big cups of C flowing out from her top. Throughout the JG session, I was tearing in pain but enjoying the sights of her boobs and the smooth skin on her legs as she did not dressed back into her work uniform. Very sensual experience.

Definitely not late 40s.. minimum 50s but well maintained.. when she see me, she call me Xiao didi when I told her my Chinese horoscope as I am early 40s.. haha, so likely she is 50s. In her hey days should be pretty, I see her now, got white hair liao..Body still nice la.

But totally no roaming. No HJ too, that’s why I think her regulars are uncles in their 50s or 60s. She got a student now, not as pain, probably early 40s

If u ask me, while she’s good..I like to have a little sensual. The pain is super jialat..my kuku was pain for 1.5 weeks. Even when I shower, also pain leh. Hahaha
Old 18-06-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14362 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Definitely not late 40s.. minimum 50s but well maintained.. when she see me, she call me Xiao didi when I told her my Chinese horoscope as I am early 40s.. haha, so likely she is 50s. In her hey days should be pretty, I see her now, got white hair liao..Body still nice la.

But totally no roaming. No HJ too, that’s why I think her regulars are uncles in their 50s or 60s. She got a student now, not as pain, probably early 40s

If u ask me, while she’s good..I like to have a little sensual. The pain is super jialat..my kuku was pain for 1.5 weeks. Even when I shower, also pain leh. Hahaha
JG never use hand to do meh? U said no HJ?
Old 18-06-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 5
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

during the 1.5 weeks, ur wife/gf ask for sex how?

Always tempted to try to "improve" my tools but i read all the painful stories, chicken out...
Old 18-06-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
during the 1.5 weeks, ur wife/gf ask for sex how?

Always tempted to try to "improve" my tools but i read all the painful stories, chicken out...
Damn pain for Amy, but do not get me wrong..i find hers one of the most effective. But I think my kuku down there is gone case..even till now, I can remmber the acupoints she do..burning sensation..just brush past will pain. For her, there is no progressive training..she just whack.. So I just tahan..2 weeks very fast one la.. do not do anything and then hoard ur soldiers lor.

That is why I got another option which is pretty close, someone who is younger than me, good service, can release, can massage..and location better too.

If u are keen, I can PM U
Old 18-06-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Damn pain for Amy, but do not get me wrong..i find hers one of the most effective. But I think my kuku down there is gone case..even till now, I can remmber the acupoints she do..burning sensation..just brush past will pain. For her, there is no progressive training..she just whack.. So I just tahan..2 weeks very fast one la.. do not do anything and then hoard ur soldiers lor.

That is why I got another option which is pretty close, someone who is younger than me, good service, can release, can massage..and location better too.

thanks bro, but errr.. hahahahaha.. i still got this feeling that my dick will be twisted and then permanent damaged.

2 weeks pain is a long time sia.. imagine never recover ?? hahahaha..

Anyway thanks for ur recommendation.;. i will consider haha
Old 18-06-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

I mean gone case for 2 weeks la..not permanent leh..thanks to a bro for informing..
Old 18-06-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 18
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Amy's jg and she quite good and effective.
Can tahan the pain but Celina's jg was damn painful but effective too.
In case anyone wonder who's Celina, she work same place as Mindy which advertised here.
Old 18-06-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 15
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Tried Amy's if and she quite good and effective.
In case anyone wonder who's Celina, she work same place as Mindy which advertised here.
+10 for exchange
Old 18-06-2021, 07:02 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Tried Amy's jg and she quite good and effective.

Agreed both are good and provide authentic JG. Surely not those with HJ option as real JG should not shoot. You should see effect on the next few bonk.

Overall i still prefer Celina one. Similar to those in Thailand. Call " jua long jin".

Refer to the link for my FR.
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost...0&postcount=56

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-06-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 5
masuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

what are the health benefits to JG ?
Old 19-06-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Unclemichelin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for first JG session last week and was told quite clogged below hence need a few treatment.
Any bro can advise what is the recommended time between treatments? 1 week or more?

Also feeling “weak” below after the JG, is that normal?

TIA
Old 19-06-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclemichelin View Post
Went for first JG session last week and was told quite clogged below hence need a few treatment.
Any bro can advise what is the recommended time between treatments? 1 week or more?

TIA
"weak" ? explain? that why i scared to go cos i scared the "weakness" becomes permanent injury how sia ..

But i also heard story after JG the "dragon" will breath fire haha..

Can update us about ur "weakness" say a few weeks later whether is still there or not?
Old 19-06-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Unclemichelin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
"weak" ? explain? that why i scared to go cos i scared the "weakness" becomes permanent injury how sia ..

But i also heard story after JG the "dragon" will breath fire haha..

Can update us about ur "weakness" say a few weeks later whether is still there or not?
Apart from some soreness in the area, I’m not getting a morning wood haha. Having a bit off issue getting a hard on too. As what you have mentioned, I’m scared that it’s a permanent injury.

The masseuse did say I will only see the effects after the 2nd session of the treatment, so I’m planning to go for another session next week, but unsure if 1 week between sessions is recommended.

Hopefully nothing too serious.
Old 19-06-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclemichelin View Post

TIA
Right after the juagen, yes..will feel weak as in the area is sore, and do not feel like shooting..or even if shoot, takes longer time. Hence its not recommended to shoot after juagen.

Just imagine..u got a sore shoulder or arm, u go for deep tissue massage..do u still go lift weights? likely no right?

But for us, during the JG, some of us are stimulated, hence, we may want to release. Most JG masters do not allow, but only a handful will say yes. But what if the JG master is as old as ur mum..hahaha

I can share a JG lady who learn from two masters, Thai and TCM, and she combined into what is best. Yes, can release, but not recommended. Pain? not so pain unless your system is very screwed. But even if pain, can just tell her. Plus she packs a good cracking massage.
Old 19-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
redlance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Hotstuff82;20688096]Thanks Bro for your short FR, glad she was able to help you "clear" the clog, do note that you should go back again once you feel the effects are wearing off as regular maintenance is necessary.

Thanks for this contact. Fully satisfied. Will visit her again next week as regular maintenance is necessary.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread