The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Creeping Adventure

would love to see the uncensored version
Old 21-11-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
punchbear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post
Thank you!!!

I'm going to start to count how much cum is spent on Z. If anyone is interested, feel free to leave a comment here if you have cummed to her so I can tabulate the results later on. If you are a big fan and have cummed multiple times, you can let me know here.

I'm sure she will be proud of her achievements
Came so much to Z that if she tried to drink all of it she will probably drown
Old 22-11-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I could tell something was different this time.

As I walked behind Z, I made out the shape of her bra straps as I always do for every girl.. and noticed that she wasn't wearing her xmm bra.

I trained myself to recognize bra straps since the first time I saw my classmates wearing bras. The sudden change in Z's bra definitely surprised me.. since I've always noticed her wearing the same simple type.

Her shoulder straps were much wider and seemed closer. The bra band also seemed thicker..

As we had our break at a cafe, her T-shirt collar drooped to one side, giving me a better look. I sniped a picture of Z with her bluish-grey strap peeking out from her shoulder. It was thick with a very robust stitch pattern. Definitely made for support, not aesthetics.

She was wearing a sports bra!?

I wonder what made her wear a sports bra this time. Is she growing up and exploring her bra options? Did her tits grow bigger during these few months? Or did she notice her cute little B cups were bouncing too much due to poor support from her xmm bras? Hahaha..

Also, this time, she wore a different T-shirt. The combination of this T-shirt and bra didn't help to accentuate her bust. The fabric just sloped straight over the little bumps on her chest and fell vertically. It hid her xmm figure well.. but I could still picture her nude curves with my live X-ray vision.

I was super turned on knowing that I was the only one that had the fortune to see her naked body. All the random bros that walked past us that day, I wondered.. if they knew I had access to her videos, how many would want to watch it? I imagined finding her guy classmates or friends that have a crush on her.. what would they think of being able to see her in the nude?

Old 22-11-2023, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 383 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6755 / Power: 21
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Finally finish your thread from page 1. I could never do it but really appreciate your sharing.

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 22-11-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
5p4p deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share TS. Hope to read more of Z.
Old 23-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As usual, I casually walked behind Z and sniped her from the back.

I could just about make out the curves of her cute xmm ass as her T-shirt gently rested over her ass cheeks. I still haven't got to see her ass properly from her stripping video. The cam angle was too high and couldn't really capture those curves.. so I don't have a good idea of how she looks like naked at eye-level.

And her legs. They are neither too skinny nor too fat. They look perfect to be spread open and held up to the shoulders.. hehehehe. Her smooth and fair skin was begging to be stroked and savored.. but the most I could do was appreciate it from a distance.

To stimulate myself over the course of the outing, I opened my secret folder on my phone to access Z's collage. It was undescribably exciting and forbidden to open the ultimate collage in front of her. I pretended to read messages during our conversation, where in fact I was comparing Z in real life to images of her nudes. It felt so risky.. but so thrilling.

Then I zoomed into the section of the collage with her ez-link card and her raised arms tits out pic. The best part was.. the real Z in front of me was making eye contact with me while the ez-link Z and nude Z were looking straight into the cam. I will never forget this experience..

It was a little too much for me.. I swallowed my saliva as a I felt a glob of precum exit my cock.

Just kill me already.

Old 26-11-2023, 02:00 AM
Samster

itsc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, hoping for better angles
Old 26-11-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

On the way back in the bus, I sat beside Z. Our thighs touched.. and I felt a strong jolt through my lower body. Normally I wouldn't feel anything, but she's different. She's my xmm cousin and I've already cummed huge loads to her delicious, raw xmm body.

The fine hairs and spots on her juicy thighs looked so natural and innocent. I imagined running my hands up her inner thighs, slowly approaching her bushy xmm pussy.

And of course I couldn't help it.. I had to take a snapshot of Z's thighs. It will be a great side dish to go with the video of her showering.

I could feel that my cock head was glistening by then, super-aroused by my forbidden thoughts about Z.

Adrenaline rushed into my veins.. knowing that in a few hours time, I will have a comprehensive set of her shower vids. That impossible dream of recording Z soaping and touching herself will finally come true!

Old 27-11-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Great update bro, the build up and journey home must've felt like ages waiting for her to get into the shower
Old 27-11-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:

On the way back in the bus, I sat beside Z. Our thighs touched.. and I felt a strong jolt through my lower body. Normally I wouldn't feel anything, but she's different. She's my xmm cousin and I've already cummed huge loads to her delicious, raw xmm body.

The fine hairs and spots on her juicy thighs looked so natural and innocent. I imagined running my hands up her inner thighs, slowly approaching her bushy xmm pussy.

And of course I couldn't help it.. I had to take a snapshot of Z's thighs. It will be a great side dish to go with the video of her showering.

I could feel that my cock head was glistening by then, super-aroused by my forbidden thoughts about Z.

Adrenaline rushed into my veins.. knowing that in a few hours time, I will have a comprehensive set of her shower vids. That impossible dream of recording Z soaping and touching herself will finally come true!

Wow those smooth fair legs. I can understand why your cock leaking precum bro. Wish i could rub my cum all over her sweet thighs too while she blankly stares at me haha
Old 27-11-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
would love to see the uncensored version
We would all love that don't we? Sometimes it's better to leave it to the imagination The tease can be better than seeing her uncensored.. just like how when you edge during fapping for a long time, then when finally cum, it's damn song but immediately your horniness will fall off the cliff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchbear View Post
Came so much to Z that if she tried to drink all of it she will probably drown
Thanks bro. I have this fantasy of performing a bukkake on Z with all the cum accumulated from the bros here. Wonder how much there is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundhello View Post
Finally finish your thread from page 1. I could never do it but really appreciate your sharing.
Thank you for reading, I'd say good that you didn't do it and just enjoy my story Let fantasy be fantasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5p4p View Post
Excellent share TS. Hope to read more of Z.
Thanks bro. There's a bit more left of Z. My script for Z just surpassed S in length. I think I had a long enough run..

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsc View Post
Great update bro, the build up and journey home must've felt like ages waiting for her to get into the shower
Glad you enjoyed it bro. Seeing her thighs up close in person then later seeing them on video somehow makes it clearer. Also it's like.. "fuck these are the same juicy xmm legs I'm going to see in a few hours time.. except that the exposed skin will continue all the way up to her face".

You can't imagine how the feeling is like. It's heart itchy itchy almost all the way. You know all the work is done and you're as prepared as you can be, you done all the rehearsal work and planned for different scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
Wow those smooth fair legs. I can understand why your cock leaking precum bro. Wish i could rub my cum all over her sweet thighs too while she blankly stares at me haha
It's naturally smooth bro, not like those type of xmm already start becoming self conscious and shaving clean all their body hair. That confidence and ignorance about the norms for body hair just enhances her xmm-ness, making her seem clueless and need a Kor to teach her.. hahaha

Imagine how it would feel like to put cum on her clean panties and let her wear it. Hehe
Old 27-11-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

As we approached my block, my anticipation grew and grew.

It wasn't my first time.. but every time you are about to catch your prey, your instincts kick in. The stakes always seem high, the potential for once-in-a-lifetime footage always there. You never know what you could miss if you fuck up the plan. FOMO is real in voyeurism.

I was comforted by the sweaty sheen on Z's skin, knowing that she has no reason not to take a shower. I know that she will be comfortable with showering at my place because she has done it once before. Familiarity always makes you feel safe..

I liked that I could see specks of dirt on her calves.. she definitely needs a good shower before we can relax at home. I had to reassure myself with every reason that would make her shower.

*Thump Thump*

My heart started beating hard as we entered the lift. I remembered the sequence of events that eventually led to the first recording of Z. Success wasn't far away.. we will enter the flat, complain how hot and dirty we are, then head to shower before we do anything else. I began to imagine the video from my shower cam playing back. Z's cute xmm figure stepping into the shower with those pointy puffy tits and a cute ass.. a new perspective of her naked body after months of fapping with her old video.

Z has become my new addiction.

My thoughts ran wild. Suddenly, I was awoken from my fantasy.. I didn't even realize I was almost in a trance. We were already at home!

"Aiyyah.. I forgot to bring my T-shirt and shorts to change!"

Z blurted out as she dug her bag, trying to find her clothing.

"How to shower now?" She questioned..

Dumb fuck! This was the most unlikely scenario that could have happened. I had only a moment to respond.

Old 27-11-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what activity were you guys doing before this?

Quote:

As we approached my block, my anticipation grew and grew.

It wasn't my first time.. but every time you are about to catch your prey, your instincts kick in. The stakes always seem high, the potential for once-in-a-lifetime footage always there. You never know what you could miss if you fuck up the plan. FOMO is real in voyeurism.

I was comforted by the sweaty sheen on Z's skin, knowing that she has no reason not to take a shower. I know that she will be comfortable with showering at my place because she has done it once before. Familiarity always makes you feel safe..

I liked that I could see specks of dirt on her calves.. she definitely needs a good shower before we can relax at home. I had to reassure myself with every reason that would make her shower.

*Thump Thump*

My heart started beating hard as we entered the lift. I remembered the sequence of events that eventually led to the first recording of Z. Success wasn't far away.. we will enter the flat, complain how hot and dirty we are, then head to shower before we do anything else. I began to imagine the video from my shower cam playing back. Z's cute xmm figure stepping into the shower with those pointy puffy tits and a cute ass.. a new perspective of her naked body after months of fapping with her old video.

Z has become my new addiction.

My thoughts ran wild. Suddenly, I was awoken from my fantasy.. I didn't even realize I was almost in a trance. We were already at home!

"Aiyyah.. I forgot to bring my T-shirt and shorts to change!"

Z blurted out as she dug her bag, trying to find her clothing.

Dumb fuck! This was the most unlikely scenario that could have happened. I had only a moment to respond.

Old 27-11-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
LeeChengWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Camping for next update ...
Old 28-11-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:

TS time to clutch up a solution
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1