The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 30-06-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
I have a regular ML for several years now, always played safe with cap on & session had always been transactional.
In recent weeks, she had been suggesting to go raw & even offered to bbbj me. I have continued insisted to play safe, and the last session, she hinted that she’s ok to be someone’s 小三 needing some company. I acted blur & continue banging.
Uncle me already in my 50s, and not new to this, luckily small head never overrule big head. If already did raw, this would start turning out sticky, and lose a familiar playground.
So lesson is if ML/FL/ONS were to offers raw, there will be some motive behind, nothing is for free.
(Dear Bros, kindly don’t ask to share contact, I am still enjoying the attention for now)
i think biz isnt good now with the endemic going on, so she prob wanted to have better income security by offering to be your 小三 and will become sticky later on vs now which is purely transactional.

indeed if it sounds too good to be true then you better step back and weigh your options as nothing really is for free.
Old 30-06-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41398 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Keep hearing biz isnt good .... but price still remain high

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32772121
Old 30-06-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 20
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Price high is because have alot of white knight, then demand exceeds supply and as not much fresh meat. Furthermore alot of people have savings, house buy liao, car buy liao, stock market not moving, FD rates super low, cyrpto too volatile , then all WFH. Too much free time to browse... but also kiansee about convid quarantine and TT. U see lar once sgp convid situation dies down and the neighboring countries still cannot control theirs. the rates will shoot up even higher. As all men no where to go.
Old 30-06-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
I have a regular ML for several years now, always played safe with cap on & session had always been transactional.
In recent weeks, she had been suggesting to go raw & even offered to bbbj me. I have continued insisted to play safe, and the last session, she hinted that she’s ok to be someone’s 小三 needing some company. I acted blur & continue banging.
Uncle me already in my 50s, and not new to this, luckily small head never overrule big head. If already did raw, this would start turning out sticky, and lose a familiar playground.
So lesson is if ML/FL/ONS were to offers raw, there will be some motive behind, nothing is for free.
(Dear Bros, kindly don’t ask to share contact, I am still enjoying the attention for now)
Few years back there was an AP ML with whom I used to do it raw, with no top up. She claimed that she would never offer FJ to any customer, whatever a customer offered her. Fact is, there were MRs on her written by bros whose request for top up were rejected. One bro who claimed to be handsome with a hot bod offered her 1k and was rejected, and wrote about it. The ML confessed that she had genuine feelings for me, and looked forward to seeing me. She would cancel other customers' bookings to accommodate my timing. Truth is while she regarded me as her boyfriend, but I considered her my FB. Whenever we had sex, I would practise the withdrawal method and cum on her body or her pelvic region. However, there was this once when she was riding me till I was climaxing, I signalled her to pull out, but she did not, and I ended shooting inside her. I was horrified as I felt that she might have done that to entrap me. I sent her a SMS after I left her place telling her that I would not be seeing her again. I ended the SMS with the following - "对不起, 我玩不起。"
Old 30-06-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Few years back there was an AP ML with whom I used to do it raw, with no top up. She claimed that she would never offer FJ to any customer, whatever a customer offered her. Fact is, there were MRs on her written by bros whose request for top up were rejected. One bro who claimed to be handsome with a hot bod offered her 1k and was rejected, and wrote about it. The ML confessed that she had genuine feelings for me, and looked forward to seeing me. She would cancel other customers' bookings to accommodate my timing. Truth is while she regarded me as her boyfriend, but I considered her my FB. Whenever we had sex, I would practise the withdrawal method and cum on her body or her pelvic region. However, there was this once when she was riding me till I was climaxing, I signalled her to pull out, but she did not, and I ended shooting inside her. I was horrified as I felt that she might have done that to entrap me. I sent her a SMS after I left her place telling her that I would not be seeing her again. I ended the SMS with the following - "对不起, 我玩不起。"
Eh? What’s a AP? Hmmm I had this experience once but she had a kid already and didn’t mind me cip inside. If pregnant she say she will take back Vietnam and bring up without me. Got a bit scared and ghosted her. They can promise u one thing but if shit hits the fan anything can happen man.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 30-06-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northyboy View Post
Hi bros... My ML wanna meet me after work. Problem is got no experience in hotels and can't bring home. Any recommendations for decent hotels.
Use Agoda.com and choose by star rating...... can always try any Hotel 81 or Fragrance Hotel

Happy bonking

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 02-07-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
lucky you've set your priorities and expectations correct else now you be in a difficult predicament if shes preg with your child. i've seen many MLs/FLs entrapped bros so that they can get permanent status in SG and even though married and settled down and starting a new life, they eventually go back to this line of work as thats the easiest way for them to earn $ and along the way have many bfs to support them. the poor guy eventually gets a divorce and this cycle replicates itself onto others.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 8
KengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatchfan View Post
lucky you've set your priorities and expectations correct else now you be in a difficult predicament if shes preg with your child. i've seen many MLs/FLs entrapped bros so that they can get permanent status in SG and even though married and settled down and starting a new life, they eventually go back to this line of work as thats the easiest way for them to earn $ and along the way have many bfs to support them. the poor guy eventually gets a divorce and this cycle replicates itself onto others.
wise words... dont touch if u 玩不起..
just pay and FO
Old 02-07-2021, 12:24 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

There's a local FL, engaged her for BJ

She's not young, but her body was well kept. Boobs nice size

When she was sucking me, saw she was hairless, and as I started to finger her, and was surprised she was super tight, at even 1 finger. That really tempted me. Was tempted to pay her for full package to either screw her or paint her at the least.

went home with lots of fantasies. That day, nearly lost my will power and wanted to go for the plunge.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 02-07-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
There's a local FL, engaged her for BJ

She's not young, but her body was well kept. Boobs nice size

When she was sucking me, saw she was hairless, and as I started to finger her, and was surprised she was super tight, at even 1 finger. That really tempted me. Was tempted to pay her for full package to either screw her or paint her at the least.

went home with lots of fantasies. That day, nearly lost my will power and wanted to go for the plunge.
yum i love tight pussies, one of my regular MLs (already rtc during CB) had a shaved and very tight pussy. i will paint her first to make her cum once at least before FJ, as shes already very sensitive down there from cumming earlier.

when i try to insert my bro into her (always capped on), its hard to go in even if shes already very wet and once inside immediately can feel her muscles contracting wrapping me so that tight that i had to exert some strength to start the thrusting motion and would then start moans and said i'm very big inside her and will start to talk dirty till we both cum.
Old 03-07-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Why creampie inside her will become strings attached?
Old 03-07-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Mr Honey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KengJr View Post
wise words... dont touch if u 玩不起..
just pay and FO
If the consequence is kena AIDS, how to 玩得起?
Old 03-07-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If the consequence is kena AIDS, then better abstain from any sexual activities altogether...geez...

As some bro's have said before "If afraid, don't cheong...If cheong, don't be afraid..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Honey View Post
If the consequence is kena AIDS, how to 玩得起?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
If the consequence is kena AIDS, then better abstain from any sexual activities altogether...geez...

As some bro's have said before "If afraid, don't cheong...If cheong, don't be afraid..."

Agree with you on this bro
Old 05-07-2021, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Kraptic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Eh? What’s a AP? Hmmm I had this experience once but she had a kid already and didn’t mind me cip inside. If pregnant she say she will take back Vietnam and bring up without me. Got a bit scared and ghosted her. They can promise u one thing but if shit hits the fan anything can happen man.
My guess is Ang Pai?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1