The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lotto79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Far East Plaza

What time do they open here? Walk around all quiet now
Old 13-04-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually thanks to efforts of several Sammys, the location of all these places is very clearly obvious to anyone with basic deductive reasoning and not spatially challenged.

Need to RTFF
Starting mebbe mid01 this year

5th floor only now, correct
Old 14-04-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
I don't know, I've only been in the afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotto79 View Post
What time do they open here? Walk around all quiet now
Old 19-04-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
whiteleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhiteleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebells View Post
No, on the road side, southern end. She's not always there. Has a face like she hates literally every minute of being there - which I think she does - massage is given with the same enthusiasm I have for work. But her body... seriously, amazing
She's been there for a couple years, right? I think I remember. Wasn't super friendly. Got right down to business with minimal mssg and had an aggressive style. Not bad. Bolt-ons.
Old 21-04-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
dysentry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

always see ang moh visit the tall PRC next to toilet, obviously regular

problem here is the lack of toilet in the rooms, some of them use portable water and lots of wet tissue for the cleaning

wall partition no sound proofing so the hairdresser next door can hear you and girls cannot moan loudly

hope YL can find a better place to lease and I would be willing to be a regular
Old 22-04-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
Hornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone know which shop is Paris in and what time does she work till today?
Any kind bro can PM ME? Will up your points thanks
Old 22-04-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3009 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysentry View Post
always see ang moh visit the tall PRC next to toilet, obviously regular

problem here is the lack of toilet in the rooms, some of them use portable water and lots of wet tissue for the cleaning

wall partition no sound proofing so the hairdresser next door can hear you and girls cannot moan loudly

hope YL can find a better place to lease and I would be willing to be a regular
No problem one la. Unless you say your cock bigger and thicker than ang mo and you got more stamina. If one used to angmo, typically Asians no problem
Old 23-04-2023, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 9
gamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by macansx View Post
Never knew fep got syt on level 5. Only YL worth it. Walked around but no new faces or syt
Walked around FEP last week at dinner time. Two shops each had one lady pull back the curtains and signalled to me that they were available. No SYT manning this kind of shops.
Old 26-04-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Finally just got done visiting Paris in FEP after one year of meeting her back in OT and she look pretty much the same, but...fat lol, her belly a bit fat, like she preggo like that lol but she assures me that she’s not and that she’s fat. Her nehneh got more bigger and bustier. Did a quickie with her, BJ, missionary fuck and HJ (with happy ending) after that, I asked her if she remembers me back in OT.

Of course, she can’t remember me 😆 but then I told her a short story that I was the guy who cannot cum and she suddenly LOL 😂 and say “aiyah, that was soooo long time ago so I cannot remember ah! But you cum so hard now so that’s good!” I give her a quick hug and say goodbye before leaving the place.
Old 27-04-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
Finally just got done visiting Paris in FEP after one year of meeting her back in OT and she look pretty much the same, but...fat lol, her belly a bit fat, like she preggo like that lol but she assures me that she’s not and that she’s fat. Her nehneh got more bigger and bustier. Did a quickie with her, BJ, missionary fuck and HJ (with happy ending) after that, I asked her if she remembers me back in OT.

Of course, she can’t remember me 😆 but then I told her a short story that I was the guy who cannot cum and she suddenly LOL 😂 and say “aiyah, that was soooo long time ago so I cannot remember ah! But you cum so hard now so that’s good!” I give her a quick hug and say goodbye before leaving the place.

What a happy ending !
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 29-04-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
Hornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any kind bros can share where Paris is in FEP? cant seem to find her after going there a few times recently, is it must make booking? Will up your points pls pm me
Old 07-05-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
whiteleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhiteleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebells View Post
Honestly can't remember exact details, but it is on the road side towards the southern (Orchard) end of the row of shops. It's been a while since I last saw her, need to go back and check she is still there....
All this talk got me curious and went to go check. Still there. Does seem a little hesitant at first but once I got in... she was pretty good and... uh... energetic. So fit. So firm and toned. No fat at all. Calf, behind, everything. Athletic. For sure more fit than almost all the bros here.

If you are looking for a good mssg this is no the place. But if you want to drive a high performance car? Go for it.
Old 08-05-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteleaf View Post
All this talk got me curious and went to go check. Still there. Does seem a little hesitant at first but once I got in... she was pretty good and... uh... energetic. So fit. So firm and toned. No fat at all. Calf, behind, everything. Athletic. For sure more fit than almost all the bros here.

If you are looking for a good mssg this is no the place. But if you want to drive a high performance car? Go for it.
I saw a girl look quite pretty beside a hair salon shop .. saw her say byebye to a customer and she went back lock the door and got no chance to even ask her service
Old 13-05-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
manutdrock is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi, anybody came across one shop at level 5 at the other end nearer to beauty school , there is a super pretty and fair skin lady look like local in a “beauty” shop very small one.. door is lock but when you knock the door then she will unlock the door. Anybody try her before?? Does she do service??? Quote by her super high price
Old 20-05-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
moneymind is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i think i know which one you are referring to ?
Does she look shy with no eye contact or refuse to look at other ?
She will lock the door and close the curtain if you look from outside.
Opposite row with 05-64.
How much does she quote you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdrock View Post
Hi, anybody came across one shop at level 5 at the other end nearer to beauty school , there is a super pretty and fair skin lady look like local in a “beauty” shop very small one.. door is lock but when you knock the door then she will unlock the door. Anybody try her before?? Does she do service??? Quote by her super high price
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1