The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

L8H45 G1
Cat 50/ 30 minutes / Thai
Time : 5pm

Read good reviews about this lady and got me all interested and decided to visit Thais instead of the Viets. Good decision !

Moment step into house literally no gals available at the fish tank.
Thinking business is so damn good here! Asked OKT G1 (Busy with 1 more booking ahead me) ; G45 (on leave). I think sian maybe have to go L8H66 liao... Walk out then another OKT called me back and say the front guy give up waiting asked me to be next. Okt asked me to pay first and wait. Wait & wait.... 40 mins... Sibei sian, now my mind thinking if its a lousy bonk then really wasted my time waiting but bo bian cos I pay upfront already! So continue to wait...

Finally G1 walked out.

Looks: 8/10 She is 173cm tall... Looks not say very pretty but wont reject.
Boobs: B+ Cup Enhance with cute nipples and big areola. (Fondle , lick ,Suck is damn song)
Communication is not a problem cos can speak some english
Shower together and soap me up clean.
BBBJ: 9/10. Suck me damn long with DT , licked balls and catbath and all. Sibey song. Whisper to me take it slow and kept on sucking shaft and I'll even face-fucked her with no complain. Up to the point of shooting and asked her to stop. On yeah... she does good French makes me feel non-commercial and like my GF.
Fj: Cap on and started off with cowgirl. Good riding skills. Ride for some time grinding and leaning forward to French me sensually. Interlock my hands and move it to rub and grab her boobs while she rides. Can feel the pussy tighten and gripping my shaft. Asked me to missionary next and continue to hump her deep and fast. The feeling is damn song until cum and did not hurry or chase me out. Told me still have some time left and just lay beside me hugging me and told me to close my eyes and rest.
GFE : 9. Doesn't feel like Commerical bonk and more like girlfriend.
Damage: $50. RTF for sure! Really worth the $50 to enjoy such service...
Want to try G45 and G81 as well...
Old 14-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
newbiek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceluffy88 View Post
I tried her last time too. She didn’t go crazy like how you mentioned BUT her attitude and face change to black when I don’t want to extend. Did not provide cleaning for leaving. Do not recommend too.

Others in the house are good 👍🏻
I took her also a couple of weeks back. After the 1st shot, rest for a while and ask me if I wanted a 2nd shot. Didn’t really like her, it’s the feel. So declined her and her face turned black a little. So no rtm for her.
Old 14-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by walaueh123 View Post
JM14G18. i have tried G13,11,20,14 & can attest to their good service and attitude but for G18 try at your own risk. worst customer service i have seen in GL so far. short tempered, rude, and bad attitude. to be clear i just lied on the bed and just let her do her job. she said something that i could not understand so when i asked what she meant she all of a sudden became angry and scolded me. She claims to know English but when i asked her nicely why she got so worked up she became even more rude and acted like she wanted to fight. all the while i stayed calm and tried to understand what happen to her. finally i did not want to waste my time talking to such a crazy girl,
put my clothes back on and left the room. told the boss i dont care about the $40 but told the boss her attitude is fucked up. try anyone else but not her. a ticking time bomb.
Are you sure you tried G18? I tried her before and she was not like that to me. In fact, she was friendlier than the rest of them. But I will not RTF her because overall not my type. Her plastic boobs were too big for her and felt like concrete..haha very hard. She seem to be carrying that extra weight on her and is a bit too much for her it seemed.

But she was polite and friendly to me. Since she knew I was a regular to another girl who no longer works there, she was asking me how that girl used to service me and she wanted to do same thing...gave the impression she wanted to build regular clientele of her own.

Her ass is big and lovely. Also face not so good when you look straight up close. Too bad her surgeon put such a disproportionately massive boobs on her.

What did you ask her or what did you do to merit that kinda reaction from her?

Tim
Old 16-09-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

JM14 G15 went back home. This house really losing their best girls. 1,11 and now 15 gone back.

New girl G17 started. Looks slim. Anybody tried?
Old 17-09-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
JM14 G15 went back home. This house really losing their best girls. 1,11 and now 15 gone back.
Are you sure? I had done G15 twice and was supposed to rtf her next week for "special" session which she promised me.
Old 17-09-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Are you sure? I had done G15 twice and was supposed to rtf her next week for "special" session which she promised me.
100% sure. G15 is gone.
Old 17-09-2018, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
100% sure. G15 is gone.
15 also gone? .. do u know what happen...
Old 17-09-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
15 also gone? .. do u know what happen...
15 stay 1 year already, maybe just earn enough money to leave
Old 17-09-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
15 stay 1 year already, maybe just earn enough money to leave
2 months ago, back then she told me want stay for full 2 years... u mean so fast earn that in 2 mths
Old 17-09-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
pondybaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
L8H45 G1

Read good reviews about this lady and got me all interested and decided to visit Thais instead of the Viets. Good decision !

Thinking business is so damn good here! Asked OKT G1 (Busy with 1 more booking ahead me) ; G45 (on leave). I think sian maybe have to go L8H66 liao... Walk out then another OKT called me back and say the front guy give up waiting asked me to be next. Okt asked me to pay first and wait. Wait & wait.... 40 mins... Sibei sian, now my mind thinking if its a lousy bonk then really wasted my time waiting but bo bian cos I pay upfront already! So continue to wait...

Finally G1 walked out.

Boobs: B+ Cup Enhance with cute nipples and big areola. (Fondle , lick ,Suck is damn song)
BBBJ: 9/10. Suck me damn long with DT , licked balls and catbath and all. Sibey song. Whisper to me take it slow and kept on sucking shaft and I'll even face-fucked her with no complain. Up to the point of shooting and asked her to stop. On yeah... she does good French makes me feel non-commercial and like my GF.
Fj: Cap on and started off with cowgirl. Good riding skills. Ride for some time grinding and leaning forward to French me sensually. Interlock my hands and move it to rub and grab her boobs while she rides. Can feel the pussy tighten and gripping my shaft. Asked me to missionary next and continue to hump her deep and fast. The feeling is damn song until cum and did not hurry or chase me out. Told me still have some time left and just lay beside me hugging me and told me to close my eyes and rest.
Vow super FR , 100% true

My favourites
L8h45 g1 2 45 93
L8h43 g4
L8h66a g77
L20h41 g77 g9
Old 18-09-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
2 months ago, back then she told me want stay for full 2 years... u mean so fast earn that in 2 mths
Then maybe due to sth else
Old 18-09-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
melodymusic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
L8H45 G1

Finally G1 walked out.

Other than G1, Any WL do AR and AJ?
Old 18-09-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
melodymusic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pondybaba View Post
Vow super FR , 100% true

My favourites
L8h45 g1 2 45 93
L8h43 g4
L8h66a g77
L20h41 g77 g9

Is there any WL other than G1 still do AR and AJ?
Old 18-09-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Then maybe due to sth else
i suspect same reason ex g10 jean 670.
any news newger g17
Old 18-09-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

L8H43G4 (pin pin)

Had a difficult time book free lance prc from wechat. So decided to go L8H43 since already in that area.

Okts are friendly and decided to try G4 since reading good FR on SBF.

Made some small talk and she can converse in English. No problem in communicating with her.

Looks: 8/10. Syt with GND looks
Boobs: enhance with cute nipples.
Went into room and strip into shower. She gave me a HJ during shower and clean me up nice.
BJ with caps: 9/10. Suck me good with catbath and made effort to make me feel relaxed. Lick my shaft am balls and I even made her lay beside me and suck her like a baby with her tugging me. Damn shiok!

FJ: Then she capped me and I just want to mission her deep and fast. She seems to enjoy and constantly letting out soft moans and twitching at times. Pump her deep and kept changing the tempo of the thrust and pussy feels tight and naturally wet easily. Places her legs on my shoulder and changed the thrusting angle and kept pumping fast and hard till I cum. After cumming, just leave rod inside her until rod soften before pulling it out.
She then help clean me and still have time so asked me to sleep with her for a while. Lay beside me and hugging me like a gf and did not hurry me out. Took another shower and she gave me a goodbye kiss.
Damage : $50.
Talked to Okt after and slowly took time to see the gals in the tank. G14 and G19 looks really good and Okt also recommend G19 for my next bonk. Said Got good reviews from customers G19.
Lucky did not go for the freelance if not missed out on this gem...
Rtf for sure but will try other gems in the house.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1