The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-03-2020, 09:48 PM
zhaoxin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11016 / Power: 72
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Loopholes like what?
dont know leh, but sure got some loopholes, else how suddenly after monday got new faces..

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Old 22-03-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

After the size debacle with another stable, https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?...ostcount=61691 I decided to take one for the team and tick an FL off my list.

The Horny Ladies stable had yet to be rated on my stable reliability list, and I had my eye on Poppy / Paola for a while.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=766871

WYSIWYG. + add a few points for the usual Thai tan.

Booking and guidance could have been smoother, but I got there in the end.
The location is not great for public transport, so I was fortunate to have taken a cab.

The door opened and a completely different girl opened the door, short hair, pretty and a nice rack, however… not resembling Poppy at all
So I thought here we go.. another Bait and Switch stable… I show her the pics of Poppy, she takes a photo and starts messaging the okt.
At that point one of the doors opens and there is Poppy.. in a sweat shirt and leggings, obviously not expecting me
As it turns out the girl who opened the door was Aoi and okt had messed up the booking… never mind, we all had a good laugh and I followed Poppy to her room.

Poppy’s lineage is mostly Indonesian, but born and raised in Thailand. She had a Farang boyfriend before and her English is very good.
The Chilean connection is a few generations back, but she definitely has inherited the Latina build, with a big ass and small but perky tits.

You can say Poppy is a lot of things, but even though she is very young, shy is not one of them.

Looks: 9/10 Pretty face, lovely smile, curvy with an amazing ass and long wavy black hair.

Shower: Showered by myself, but was instructed to make sure I washed my lil bro very well as she had some smelly customers before, and use the Listerine (I told you she is not shy)

Body: 8/10 Curvy, wide hips, magnificent ass, (not for SYT lovers), with natural 34Bs with pointy brown nipps, little ink including a “Kiss Here” on her ass. Shaved kitty with a bit of stubble, but ok.

French: 6/10. Responds, but does not initiate.

BBBJ: 7/10 Nice suction, hard working. A bit of teeth during DT but great eye contact throughout.

FJ: 7/10. Cowgirl first but rather than riding, she bent forward and twerked her ass, which was a great feeling. During missionary Poppy kept looking at me with this mesmerizing smile like “the cat who got the cream” which was strangely arousing. Onto doggy where I got to admire her magnificent ass in full glory. I did not opt for the AJ extra, but one can only imagine

GFE: 6/10. This was a one shot booking, so not too much time to chat and get a connection, but because of her good command of English we still managed to share some experiences and had a bit of a giggle.

RTF: For sure..
Old 22-03-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post

Exact same pic especially when she smiles
English Speaking Sweet Young Thing. and very charming
Nice Natural Boobs with Nice BBBJ Suction
Just done the deed and rushing back to work hence the very short FR
Worth is for $140/90/2 especially this period of time
Going back soon. Don't miss. Hardworking and looks grows on u for sure.

Overall: 8/10 decent bonk at this good price

Which stable?
Old 22-03-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 5
MegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=766165

finally able to secure a slot for JUNE

located at east

looks 8.5/10 slutty type of feeling to me

body 8.5/10 slim with no access fats and smooth skin

French 10/10 non stop tongue fight

pussy 9/10 shaved clean and she loves to be paint

bbbj 11/10 she really can suck same goldfish and is those non stop type

fj 9/10 very accommodating and good attitude lady..made me finish both shots in her mouth
Old 22-03-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Candybar098 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=19890717#post19890717

Nanny from RP

Nanny is a outgoing and interesting lady once you warm up with her. She's on the meatier side with huge juggs. Those who like big juggs won't be disappointed. Blowjob skill was good. GFE was on the spot too, will initiate to massage your back. Nanny looks slightly older than what is depicted in her photo. Overall would give her a 7/10. Will recommend boobs lovers and let her soft boobs drive you to up and down.
Old 23-03-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Loopholes like what?
I suppose SHN could still be done.
They prove their whereabouts through photos or via their phone GPS location function.
Which should not be a problem anyway.

In comparison - for no entry now, basically nothing can be done.
Old 23-03-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 16
K810i is a Helpful and Caring SamsterK810i is a Helpful and Caring SamsterK810i is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A little late FR for Nut. RP response and appointment was a breeze. Location was centralized, and parking was very easy. Rooms are very spacious and neat. Bad part, have to go through in between reception to the lift and wait for the girl to pick you up.

Look : Sweet, fair skinned, a little meatier, curves at the right place. 70% to picture. But it will definitely grow as you start bonking her.
BBBJ : She's a pro and DT very well. Manage to CIM in her without any issues.
FJ : Rides well and very natural moan throughout the session.
Communication : She speaks English pretty well. Chatty throughout till we overshot our time.
GFE : We frenched like there is no tomorrow. From slow to a tongue twisting one. Awesome-ness.
RTF: Yes, definitely before she goes back next week.

Last edited by K810i; 24-03-2020 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Edit
Old 23-03-2020, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
isuka11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Punch from Mansion

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=766204

Looks: milf looks
Body: very fair like chinese, body so well-maintained especially the arms and legs can beat younger girls
BBBJ: Very good with variation of speed and suction, accommodating.
French: Nice soft lips, just perfect for frenching.
FJ: very tight, even tighter than some younger girls I had and very accommodating with various positions

Overall 8
Old 23-03-2020, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 17
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=767489
Tasted this PINK yesterday & totally no complain.
She’s very fair & had a Korean look but not those Kpop chio type.
Summaries:
OKT : Fast & responsive thumbs up
Room : Wah damn big but knn 2 single bed hard to change pattern
Looks: 7/10 with Korean looks
Body : Meaty but not fat with nice ass
Shower : Yes clean u like a baby but no action in bathroom
BBBJ : 10/10 sibeh watery but I’m not those that can cum easily when BJ. Gimme a solid long blow till I ask her mouth tired or not damn hardworking
French : 10/10 after I stopped her blowing me I ask her to come to side & I start frenching her with lots of tongue fight & tongue sucking. Sibeh wu feel like GF
Painting : Yes I did & give her a damn solid one till she cum. Heard her meowing Oii Oii Oii sibeh cute. My mouth full of her cunt juice. She tease me saying I’m too hungry.. knn
FJ : Looking at her expressive really priceless. Can see she really enjoy it.
Massage : Yes after 1 shot
Overall : 8/10 if she can initiate 2nd shot via auto mode will give her a perfect 10
RTF : Yes when Vitamin M replenish
#63 pRoUD mEmBeR oF tIKo cLUb
Old 23-03-2020, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
sneakevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manage to get a slot for a late night session with
BOW from GALAXY XSCORTS

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=766793

Looks: 8/10, Same as photo provided.

Body: 8/10, Right meat at the right place.

Boobs : 8.5/10, acceptable ,bouncy, playing and squeezing with it throughout the session

French: 9.5/10, she initiate it and she won't stop it , it was a non-stop tongue fighting action.

Bbbj: 9.5/10, can lick shaft, balls Good sucking skill, suck u non stop till I'm not able to take it for the 1st round and released 1 week of load my into her mouth and was almost fully filled with my cum , its was a best moment of it.

FJ: 9.5/10. Although she is not the pretty type. But She is able to accommodate to any position u want. she will make sure i feel happy during the session. She highlighted to me she can do CIM as it is her profession.

Bow also able to do COF as well !! ,Round 2, after banging her hard several position, pull it out and take off the helmet ,quickly pull her over at the same time, and she kneel down in front of me and Spray it all over the face. Bow face was filled with my cum, its was a moment of sensation.

RTF: Worth it !! Worth the price !! Will visit her again before she leave.
Especially to try her BBBJ , CIM and COF
Old 23-03-2020, 05:31 AM
Samster

Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Bro why u so agitated. It's just a suggestion, dick big of coz nothing wrong, but some fl don't accept what to do, u rather waste time to meet fl and get rejected at the place or reject via dm?
Lol 😂 calm down everyone.. it’s a thought but will not work if you think this through. How big is big? What’s the criteria, length, girth, both? Also from the stable’s perspective, this is extra work which does not generate extra income, so there is no incentive to do this.

As I mentioned this is the first time this has happened, so let’s not make this into a “big” deal 😅

Have a great week ahead all and stay safe 💦 👏🏻😷
Old 23-03-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Subarashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Ploy from plus66

Location: cbd area. Clean room with towel and attached shower

Looks/Body:9/10 syt, smooth skin, stomach slim. Has some acne on face. Cute cheeks when she smiles.

GFE: 9/10 initiates french. Passionate kissing. Talked about her background and found out she is fresh in this trade. Needs google translate for better conversation. Not a time keeper and I felt comfortable talking to her

Fj: 9/10 nice and soft pussy to go in. Just be gentle with her.

Service: 8/10 shower alone but doesn't matter to me. Got listerine for mouth wash.

Will rtf before she flys back
Old 23-03-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillbetherefor View Post
I feel you.. at time they will start to complain about the size. But just go ahead.
Eventually they like the feeling of big inside but just that cant bbbj.. will get choke from it..
according to experience this method rings true, just need to persuade them by downplaying the experience and once the heat is up, they thank you for having a bigger than average tool and might give extras.

i never had anyone reject me due to size by deploying the above.
Old 23-03-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
according to experience this method rings true, just need to persuade them by downplaying the experience and once the heat is up, they thank you for having a bigger than average tool and might give extras.

i never had anyone reject me due to size by deploying the above.
Lol, I agree guys, this has almost always worked for me also.

Mostly the girls are giggly curious and want to try big size, comparing it to the side of their forearm.
Slowly, slowly is key and most will warm up to it, and some really warm up to it
Sometimes it does not work out and you end up with only one shot instead of the planned two, or a massage or a hand job. Which is ok.
I've had some great conversations as part of these sessions and am in contact with some of these girls still.

This one was very different though. As I said she was already talking canceling when the only thing I had taken off was my shoes
Don't get me wrong, it is her right to do this, so I respect that. I just don't need to like it...

Stay safe all
Old 23-03-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin.matt View Post
FR for candy galaxy today at 2pm.
1st time support galaxy..

okt very responsive

FL is a syt 22yo..with big round eyes and very cheerful always smiling and know only basic English.

body 8- small size with no fats and easy to handle
boobs 7.5- nature big B to a small C
French 7-she speak French with little tongue fight.
bbbj 7.5 - only able to put half of it into her mouth and u need to tell her if u want more and she will listen.
fj 8.5 - we try many positions and she very accommodating.

Gfe 8: she give me a massage for a while and I ask her to rest and she lay on my chest and hug me.

finished both the shots with satisfaction
All to the bros pls take good care of her as she is very nice and sling hard to pls her customer.
gonna try her today..thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1