The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Areallyzara, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, CHANEL, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn

Old 12-03-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Dragro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Any bro can share their fr with scarlet? Plz pm me
Old 12-03-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragro View Post
Any bro can share their fr with scarlet
? Plz pm me
The FR should be shared in this thread instead.
Old 13-03-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 6
Kissme29 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKissme29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

B cup for 3/10.
What is the rating for A cup? 0 to 2 i guess. What a world we live in!

Last edited by Kissme29; 13-03-2021 at 05:44 PM.
Old 13-03-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 9
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
I guess i suay lor hahaha
I suppose times have changed. Last time i got her service she had great attitude for much less. Oh well, guess FLs also change w the times
Old 13-03-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCGOGO View Post
I suppose times have changed. Last time i got her service she had great attitude for much less. Oh well, guess FLs also change w the times
When was that? Curious

Its ok anyway, i take it as a experience lor. Money can earn back one

I forgot to mention also, before that she asked to placed deposit which i refused because i was scammed twice before (MIA after i placed deposit). Told her the reason as i was trying to keep myself from being scammed again, if she not ok can cancel it, no hard feelings and i understand. Donno isit because of this she is pissed with me

But in all honesty there is a few things quite suspicious before i booked her

I can't find any negative FR at all (even AAA grades will also have negative reviews) and very vague quotations given when asked, also totally no dmg was shown in thread here and her website
Old 14-03-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
hotbotz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I rarely post but I felt the need to as this is something that I am unable to stand and tolerate. Made a booking for 1 of the girls under the stable SGsocialites recently. the okt promoted incall which was priced at 80. Fast forward to the meet up. The room was worse than a budget hotel for its price. Water heater was not working, the drainage was blocked so while showering the area became flooded. On top of that something ridiculous was that I wasn't allowed to switch on the lights. The girl was giving some weird excuse that if the lights are off, its a signal that someone is inside. If it's switched on, then no one is inside. Strangely enough, after the session, she switched on the lights, which really puzzled me. Maybe there was something she wanted to hide. Feedback abt the attitude of the girl and the room to the okt, but the okt was extremely defensive and totally unapologetic to me. Warning to all bros here, try at your own risk. Thanks for reading. I'll most likely be zapped for writing this, but i don't care.
Old 14-03-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 23
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissme29 View Post
B cup for 3/10.
What is the rating for A cup? 0 to 2 i guess. What a world we live in!
Someone somewhere complained that he left a ML/FL’s apartment after 55mins. Illogical lor! Then again, I used to go to an ML who always had a 30-min break after each appt. So can stay the full hour, no bumping into next bro, no rush.
Old 14-03-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7885 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbotz View Post
I rarely post but I felt the need to as this is something that I am unable to stand and tolerate. Made a booking for 1 of the girls under the stable SGsocialites recently. the okt promoted incall which was priced at 80. Fast forward to the meet up. The room was worse than a budget hotel for its price. Water heater was not working, the drainage was blocked so while showering the area became flooded. On top of that something ridiculous was that I wasn't allowed to switch on the lights. The girl was giving some weird excuse that if the lights are off, its a signal that someone is inside. If it's switched on, then no one is inside. Strangely enough, after the session, she switched on the lights, which really puzzled me. Maybe there was something she wanted to hide. Feedback abt the attitude of the girl and the room to the okt, but the okt was extremely defensive and totally unapologetic to me. Warning to all bros here, try at your own risk. Thanks for reading. I'll most likely be zapped for writing this, but i don't care.

Maybe there are some scars on her body that the WL do not want her customers to see..

It could be stretch marks or c-sectons from her previous pregnancy? I once came across a WL who is an angpai and after i send my FR to the OKT, he requested me not to put my FR in the tread. I agreed with him hence will not reveal who she is.

Back to the lights issue. Now, stretch marks or c-sections are still ok.. but if you see that the pussy look funny and there are some surgery marks or scare around the pussy area and inner thighs, then high chance the WL was a man before... i came across 2..

Last edited by BroRelax; 14-03-2021 at 10:49 AM. Reason: typo
Old 14-03-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 9
Jcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro know where is Kim?
Old 14-03-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1190 / Power: 0
Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcash View Post
Any bro know where is Kim?
Which Kim? The one with alot tattoo?
Old 14-03-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fake101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro try sensual Lynn ?
Old 15-03-2021, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbotz View Post
Which gal? Share lei..
Old 15-03-2021, 02:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
Someone somewhere complained that he left a ML/FL’s apartment after 55mins. Illogical lor! Then again, I used to go to an ML who always had a 30-min break after each appt. So can stay the full hour, no bumping into next bro, no rush.
+141 points to you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-03-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Icecaveman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggecko View Post
I don’t think I have ever seen a genuine positive review for her. She only manages to fool newbies into booking.
Totally agree!!
Old 15-03-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 9
Jcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
Which Kim? The one with alot tattoo?
Yes. U know where is she!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1