The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 22-03-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Singapore has banned all short term visitors from all countries guess we will have a period without any chicken to eat in dome1, just grab current stock as much as you can.
Ya loh, no more new Siambu to diu. Maybe have to switch to the existing Cinabu($$$$$$) or Vietbu(Ktv) liao for the time being.

But only after I have bonked off the few on my list.

Kekekekeke!
Old 22-03-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 7
HentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

no more girls to bonk?
Old 22-03-2020, 02:58 PM
zhaoxin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11016 / Power: 72
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Got difference meh? Last Monday 2359hrs already cannot come in. Whether MC+14 SHN or full entry ban is same result.
got diff, still see a few new faces in dome1, those probably sneak in due to loopholes, but today new effect is no visitors at all, whether u got SHN or not

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Old 22-03-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Singapore has banned all short term visitors from all countries guess we will have a period without any chicken to eat in dome1, just grab current stock as much as you can.
I rather not book then to lower expectations.
Old 22-03-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I rather not book then to lower expectations.
Tats right
With hotel rates gng down
Shldnt okt lower price?
Old 22-03-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to allrihnohorn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
Tats right
Shldnt okt lower price?
bro...if u wanna be so budget I rather u save your money and stay hm pcc better.. talk never make sense..
Old 22-03-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of

FR for candy galaxy today at 2pm.
1st time support galaxy..

okt very responsive

FL is a syt 22yo..with big round eyes and very cheerful always smiling and know only basic English.

body 8- small size with no fats and easy to handle
boobs 7.5- nature big B to a small C
French 7-she speak French with little tongue fight.
bbbj 7.5 - only able to put half of it into her mouth and u need to tell her if u want more and she will listen.
fj 8.5 - we try many positions and she very accommodating.

Gfe 8: she give me a massage for a while and I ask her to rest and she lay on my chest and hug me.

finished both the shots with satisfaction
All to the bros pls take good care of her as she is very nice and sling hard to pls her customer.
Old 22-03-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

22/3/20 3pm nana

3 Rtf session

Ar dt cim must try. She know how I like my bj and she just non stop until I cim in her throat.
Old 22-03-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Axelrod6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for lucky from RL today at 4pm
1st time supporting RL..

okt very responsive

FL is a syt 20yr old..with big round eyes and very cheerful always smiling and know only basic English.

body 8- small size with meat in the right places
boobs 7.5- natural C with a good bounce
French 8- she speak French with little tongue fight.
bbbj 8- only able to put half of it into her mouth and u need to tell her if u want more and she will listen, hardworking with good suction
fj 8.5 - we try many positions and she very accommodating.

Gfe 9: she give me a massage for a while and I ask her to rest and she lay on my chest and hug me.

finished both the shots with satisfaction
All to the bros pls take good care of her as she is very nice and sling hard to pls her customer.
Old 22-03-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Douraxico is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDouraxico is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDouraxico is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RebornLover-BEER

Sex in the house Located at the East.
Beer claim she is here 2 time in Singapore. Fair Slim cute and sexy !!!
What i can say she is one horny gal. After first shot, she clean both of us and say she is horny and grab my Dxxk and suck it. The moaning and the sex is fantastic. Not sure how long she can stay here, but i will RTF very soon.
Old 22-03-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 11
Falnel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFalnel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Bingo from RL
Looks: 8/10 Greeted by a mid-20 lady in a red sexy lingerie (Find her age yourself &#128521
Boobs: 8/10 Nicely enhanced C-D cup.
Body: 8/10 Nice body with 1 body art (go find out where) and a very slight tummy.
Foreplay+BBBJ: 9/10 She is dancer in Thailand and she got the moves. (Disclaimer may varies based on individual chemistry)
Fj: 9.5/10 Well, 1 of the best i had. I finished 2 shots she finished 4 shots 😅☺️ (Disclaimer: Varies with individual based on chemistry.)

Finally,
If you like/agree with my post pls up my points Thank you 😁👍
Old 22-03-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tats right
Shldnt okt lower price?
no leh bro, i think price will inflate only

since there will these limited girls..

hah

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 22-03-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 8
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Tats right
Shldnt okt lower price?
Please la bro, now supplies going to die for dome 1 to 3 with the ban of short term visitors. we should be thankful okts never up the price cause coming months most of us would probably have to sit in front of the computer with a bottle of Ky and a box of tissue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rihnohorn View Post
bro...if u wanna be so budget I rather u save your money and stay hm pcc better.. talk never make sense..
So damn right.
Old 22-03-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
candypro is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Nam from Mansion

Looks: Pretty 25 yo thai tan with great complexion smells great. Man-made boobs but quite soft to the touch. Height maybe ~165.

BBBJ: Very good with variation of speed and suction with some dt, wet kind.

CIM/COB: Yes.

French: Nice soft lips, just perfect for frenching.

FJ: She's game for all position. Rides well natural moans and ample ass to hold and give soft spanks while doing her from behind.

Overall 8.5

Rtf: maybe. Else gonna be a long wait for girls to come in again.
Old 22-03-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Don't let anyone tell you different .. Size does matter..

Allow me to share my first ever rejection by an FL.

After making the arrangement through WhatsApp with a tried, tested and trusted stable I arrived at the location, the FL opened the door in a nice see through outfit and the usual pleasantries unfold; chit chat, shoes off, hand over the cash, get ready for shower… all good so far.

As it happens, I always bring my own condoms as I’m above average size , and as I take these out and put hem on the bed everything goes south:

“You big ah?”...“You fuck hard ah?”...“You take long ah?”

This is all whilst fully clothed (minus the shoes). Next she has me opening my jeans so she can check out my sleeping bro

“When strong more big ah?”...“I cancel ah?”...“I scared”

By this time I am so turned off that I don’t care anymore.. collect my money back and head out…

The Okt was super apologetic, but there was not anything he could do. (and the mood was gone anyway)
I only have had good experiences with this stable thus far, and I only have seen positive reviews for the FL also, so I don’t want to mention either here by name.

However, if you are of the larger persuasion like me and want to avoid this “humiliation”, PM me and I’m happy to share.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1