The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2008, 11:23 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langchai View Post
Hmm, abit difficult to give directions verbally. Let me see if I can post a map.
Other forums allow pictures.
Yeah I know....it is a bit difficult just try you best some land mark....I think I can manage with some famous landmark if there is any.....many thanks anyway!
Old 08-12-2008, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Langchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Ok, here goes. As you face the Golden Crown Hotel (old one, not the new G. C. Plaza) from the front, follow the road to the right a short way until you come to the main road. Turn left and follow the road about 200m until you come to the first road junction that can turn left. That corner store is the restaurant. The cook can be seen cooking in the front. They only open for dinner.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 21
BoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cheers, Bros! Great to be able to chiong with you guys too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langchai View Post
Just came back from my virgin trip to Hatyai. Very successful and enjoyable trip for me. Met up with a couple of BMs through the forum so that can be more productive. Thanks guys, you know who you are. Don't want to mention names or nicks.
Bro, it's my pleasure to meet up with the three of you too.

First day arrived by bus and was met by B1 and B2 at the tour office. Straightaway, went for breakfast of Thai style noodle soup and coffee.
You left out the bak kut teh. The bak kut teh is supposed to be a "must try" leh.

Then check in to hotel and drop bags, out again to Channivet to book puyings. By the 3rd or 4th KTV, all done already. Then go walk walk to explore hatyai abit.
Well, you guys were very lucky. There's like 15 puyings each for your second and third farm. When we were there on the previous day, there were so few puyings that we had to go thru the whole Channivet to find the gal i wanted.

After the girls arrived, SOP arpnam and bonk, rest a while and then 2 of us went with puyings to find dinner. Happen to find a really good local place and very reasonable. Next night, we discover that this is the place that one of the lao jiao wanted to bring us but he was busy with other activity and we couldn't call him in time. After dinner, decided to go Kiss Channel and check it out with puying. Enjoyable and entertaining, made eye contact with other girls there (maybe FL) but already got action for the night so decided not to chase. Then my girl go abit 'ting tong' and want to go back. In my mind already decided to change another one the next day. She is only 18, tall and okay body, but not much GFE.
Would have wanted to go KISS Channel with you guys. Sorry that i wasn't able to be there.

2nd day, kicked the girl out early morning and went for breakfast with lao jiao B2. Talk alot and we can click. Then my friend A joined us and he decided to take the same girl already for the rest of the trip. Decisive fellow. I decide to take a girl from the same KTV as his puying. B2 also wanted to go shopping for a girl so we 3 went back to Channivet and walk the rest of the KTVs. He couldn't find one to his liking and we ended up back in the first KTV A got his girl from and I confirmed my booking with a puying I saw the day before. So happened B2 also found 1 to his liking with big boobs and young. Must be some kind of record - all 3 of us take puying from the same KTV! This time, B2's turn to get a 'ting tong' girl. Dinner was at the same place, but now with 3 couples. The last night also same place for dinner but B1 join us, so 4 couples. Night entertainment for the next 2 nights was in our adjoining hotel room for Chivas, music and talkcock session. Very enjoyable and cheap! A's and my girl GFE was very strong and they took care of us very well. I extend my girl for 2 nights.
Day 3, B2 change his girl and we went to See Kim Yong to shop for a new one. We walk there, not too far. Found one then on the way back, B1 call to join us and he also need to shop so we went to Channivet again! He found one, very SYT.
Day 4, A, B2 and I went for breakfast together, one of the famous beef noodle place near Mayflower hotel. Then check out and went to tour office. Put our bags inside and then B2 went to sian all the other tour office girls. Wah, the force is strong with him. They all know him and can joke very much with him. I jealous lah haha
Bro Boonyalit told me he prefers to sian Ling Jia Fu Nv one. Those kind of games need to invest heavily on time and money. It's not for common chiongsters like us. Those games are for "Shifu" level like him then can try one. Hahaha.

Got back to Sg at about 4am. Blur like sotong and then took cab home.
I more cham! I reached JB Larkin bus station at 430am. Had to find a private cab to send me back here. By the time i reached my home was 630am already.

Don't want to be too lor sor so summary, got manicure and pedicure done. A went for haircut and colour, sian the shop owner (pretty), we got proper massage at Pink Lady.
Proper massage? at Pink Lady??? hmm...

Generally, girls are in the 1500b and 2000b category. 2500b also saw but I'm not impressed.
Next time, we will stop at Danok first, then carry on to Hatyai.
Bro, jio me when you planning leh. I try to schedule to go together again. I promise I won't MIA again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boonyalit View Post
Very Piesia i miss out the Kiss Channel outing with you guys,...
Me too. Chionging nightspots is one of the more fun things to do over there and I missed it totally for this trip.

as i told you, I tht i can get that Innocence syt massager in my room, but with that price...i hesitated. Do you believe that i bumped onto her at least 7 times even when i changed to stay at your hotel the last couple of days...fated.... there shall be part2 i believe hehe.
Bro, Liang Jia Fu Nv must invest one. Both time and money. But since this kind is your "pattern", you have my mental support. I guess you will be going down sometime soon? Haha...

Btw I should say I'm the jealous one, cos all the girls like you whenever we walk into a farm, i got no chance liao but your chance to kana gongtou are higher then me..... haha....
I realised that too. The girls in most of the farms seems to look at Bro Langchai more than look at the rest of us. Remember the farm that the puyings pounced on us and grabbed us? Bro Langchai was the 1st on to get grabbed and had 2 girls fighting over him somemore... Hmm...

Anyway i believed we are destined to be chong kakis, i really enjoy it, looking forward for my next venture with you and A, hopefully BT can join us without MIA so much haha...!!
Really sorry, Bros. I felt really bad already. The first day that we met up i was saying that "most samsters are great bros except those that put aeroplanes." Then the next thing you know, i go MIA for 2 days. That's y thursday i die die wanted to meet up with you guys for dinner. Actually wanted to treat you all the dinner one. but last day realized i short of a couple of hundred bahts so had to take back. hehe...
Old 08-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

boonyalit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyToy View Post
Cheers, Bros! Great to be able to chiong with you guys too..................
Bro, Liang Jia Fu Nv must invest one. Both time and money. But since this kind is your "pattern", you have my mental support. I guess you will be going down sometime soon? Haha...

Btw I should say I'm the jealous one, cos all the girls like you whenever we walk into a farm, i got no chance liao but your chance to kana gongtou are higher then me..... haha.....................
I realised that too. The girls in most of the farms seems to look at Bro Langchai more than look at the rest of us. Remember the farm that the puyings pounced on us and grabbed us? Bro Langchai was the 1st on to get grabbed and had 2 girls fighting over him somemore... Hmm...

Really sorry, Bros. I felt really bad already. The first day that we met up i was saying that "most samsters are great bros except those that put aeroplanes." Then the next thing you know, i go MIA for 2 days. That's y thursday i die die wanted to meet up with you guys for dinner. Actually wanted to treat you all the dinner one. but last day realized i short of a couple of hundred bahts so had to take back. hehe...
Bro BT, you r right my pattern includes Liang Jia Fu Nv got a bit of chellenge mah..hehe.... i'm not in gongtou yet so won't go back so soon but i think langchai kana liao... after all the fram girls grabbed him and even the tour agency girl ask for his PH number after i introduced him to her, now his planing a quick return... kongtou deep deep liao..... haha....haha..

Btw our next outing will include danok, we sure jio you one since you feel guilty of MIA we will give you a chance to treat us dinner.... Will pm you our next few selected dates ok Bo hehehe..... cheers
Old 08-12-2008, 12:14 PM
Samster

Actually we arrived at Singapore immigration at 2.30am. But there were 9 puying on board (we suspect must be FL after we chatted with 2 of them) and I guess customs officers must be thoroughly investigating them coz by 4am we were still waiting for a few of them to come out.

Luckily another KKKL bus had spare seats so they got us to change bus and 4 sgporeans took the other bus to golden mile. If not for the checkpoint delay, we would be home and asleep by 3.30am.

Boytoy, your timing this trip abit off lah.

nevermind, got more opportunity next time. Maybe plan for Songkran.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FeiChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

I have visited Hat Yai some years back and this was a refresher course for me. The trip was decided very fast with another brother whose company I had previously enjoyed in Bangkok.

We were met in Hat Yai by 2 members of this forum, who were later to become friends and eventually, I hope, cheongbros. For those of you who have read the previous reports in this thread, you would realise who these are and I will not further bore you with the details.

Immediately after checking into the hotel, our experienced bros took these 2 "Learning to Cheong" bros to the farms. The first one we went into had only 3 girls and 2 were already booked for the day and the other had too many tattoos for my liking. I took a liking to one of the 2 who already had the booking (she had a sweet smile) and told myself that I will get her the following day!! All bros who have been in similar situations where the small head takes over control of the decision process in circumstances like this, will know what I mean.

We were chatting with the OKT when a girl rushed in and OKT said that she was available. Without hesitation I immediately "chop" her, because I knew that if I did not do this, then my other bro surely, die, die would also book her. One trip with him was enough to know his preferences!!

So I was set for the night. All the other activities have been reported, so I will continue with my exclusive report on the activities behind closed doors.

Although my partner was not a SYT, she was ST and really, really gave me the GFE. Why? Starting with a bath together, we scrubbed each other. I cleaned her, and she cleans me and we fooled around. Little brother constantly at attention.

Straight on the bed for the main course and she gave me one of the most memorable BJ, never taking her eyes off me. That itself was a big turn-on. Waah, no stopping one, on and on she went. I "buay tahan" so I turn the tables on her and DATY. Now it's her turn and she had a very nicely trimmed snatch, clean and well looked after. Nice lemon smell too She was wet and after putting on the rain-coat, it was a ride in different positions. All the time, she's moaning and moving her hips. Her hands were also everywhere, very "song" for me. We do missionary, side, doggie until climax. She then cleans me up and we shower again.

Back in bed, she puts her head on my shoulder and her hand keeps my little brother company. I cannot allow her sister to be lonely or cold, so my hand keeps her company and warm. We watch television together and eventually fall asleep. So shiok one!

Will continue with next morning my the next post.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:12 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiChai View Post
I have visited Hat Yai some years back and this was a refresher course for me. The trip was decided very fast with another brother whose company I had previously enjoyed in Bangkok.

We were met in Hat Yai by 2 members of this forum, who were later to become friends and eventually, I hope, cheongbros. For those of you who have read the previous reports in this thread, you would realise who these are and I will not further bore you with the details.

Immediately after checking into the hotel, our experienced bros took these 2 "Learning to Cheong" bros to the farms. The first one we went into had only 3 girls and 2 were already booked for the day and the other had too many tattoos for my liking. I took a liking to one of the 2 who already had the booking (she had a sweet smile) and told myself that I will get her the following day!! All bros who have been in similar situations where the small head takes over control of the decision process in circumstances like this, will know what I mean.

We were chatting with the OKT when a girl rushed in and OKT said that she was available. Without hesitation I immediately "chop" her, because I knew that if I did not do this, then my other bro surely, die, die would also book her. One trip with him was enough to know his preferences!!

So I was set for the night. All the other activities have been reported, so I will continue with my exclusive report on the activities behind closed doors.

Although my partner was not a SYT, she was ST and really, really gave me the GFE. Why? Starting with a bath together, we scrubbed each other. I cleaned her, and she cleans me and we fooled around. Little brother constantly at attention.

Straight on the bed for the main course and she gave me one of the most memorable BJ, never taking her eyes off me. That itself was a big turn-on. Waah, no stopping one, on and on she went. I "buay tahan" so I turn the tables on her and DATY. Now it's her turn and she had a very nicely trimmed snatch, clean and well looked after. Nice lemon smell too She was wet and after putting on the rain-coat, it was a ride in different positions. All the time, she's moaning and moving her hips. Her hands were also everywhere, very "song" for me. We do missionary, side, doggie until climax. She then cleans me up and we shower again.

Back in bed, she puts her head on my shoulder and her hand keeps my little brother company. I cannot allow her sister to be lonely or cold, so my hand keeps her company and warm. We watch television together and eventually fall asleep. So shiok one!

Will continue with next morning my the next post.

Nice and glad that there are still a few gems found in Hatyai as I was told that my my very old play-place is a dead town.....!

Thanks bros....nice FR!
Old 09-12-2008, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

nice fr

bring me there.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:24 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw View Post
nice fr

bring me there.
Me...too....make s me want to go also
Old 10-12-2008, 03:39 AM
Samster

BoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hatyai Trip - Dec 1, 2008 to Dec 5, 2008

Few days before Day 1
Got to know Bro LC and Bro BYL from SBF. Jio'ed to go hdy and/or danok. After some discussions, decided to meet up in hdy and see see the situation there 1st. If no fun, then head down to Danok. Bro BYL and myself will reach hdy on Dec 1, 2008 and Bro LC will meet up with us with his buddy, Bro FC, on Dec 2, 2008. (as such, with reference to their respective FRs, their Day 1 will be my Day 2 herein.)

Bro BYL recommended to stay in Golden Crown Plaza. Conveyed the wrong message to Bro LC that we will be staying in Golden Crown. Thereafter, Bro LC sms'ed to tell me that they have booked 2 rooms in Golden Crown Hotel via Internet Booking. Wanted to tell him that no need to book online one, cos go there buy hotel voucher would most probably be cheaper. But he already booked liao so too late.

One day before Day 1
Was told by Bro BYL that Golden Crown Hotel is different from Golden Crown Plaza. Golden Crown Hotel is an old hotel and Golden Crown Plaza is a new hotel opened by the same boss of Golden Crown Hotel. The location of Golden Crown Plaza is a lot better than Golden Crown Hotel. "OH NO!" Conveyed wrong message. But won't die, cos the 2 hotels are only 5-10mins walk away.

Day 1 Part 1/3
Reached Sadao custom at about 730am. This is much later than usual and was told by the Bus Lady that the delay is duly to heavy traffic ahead caused by the flood. If you guys took the bus to hdy before, you will know that other than the primary and secondary driver, there is always another person from the bus company on the bus that that does all the admin stuff. This Bus Lady that I am talking about is one of this person.

Soon after leaving the Sadao custom, the bus suddenly stopped by the roadside. The Bus Lady stood up and announced something in Thai and Mandarin. There were 2 Thai aunties on the bus but were fast alseep. The other passengers on the bus are either Ang Mohs, Malays or asleep.

Appearently, the road ahead is flooding. The bus can still pass, but the luggage in the luggage compartment must be move up to the passenger area. I stood up to walk towards the door. She, seeing that i understood her, immediately signal for me to help her to inform the rest. I translated her message to the rest of the passengers in English and 3 of the Ang Moh young men stood up.

I decided to get out of the bus with the bus lady and the primary driver to pick up the luggage. The 3 Ang Moh young men and the secondary driver stayed inside the bus to form at human chain and we started passing the luggage.

By the time the luggage are loaded up, the center aisle is blocked. I am blocked from getting to my seat. The bus lady told me to sit on the secondary driver's seat beside her. The secondary driver's seat is actually a out-stretched bed so it can sit 2 people. Took the opportunity to chat with the bus lady.

A little bit about her. She is a 24 years old Thai Chinese. Her name is Jeab. Quite a SYT. Had a cute face with a pair of big round eyes. Her smile is those farmer girl smile. Very naive and innocent. She was wearing track pants, track shoes and, as the bus was very cold due to the weather, a track jacket over a tight t-shirt. She is probably wearing one of those cheapo bra with thin paddings. Thank god for the cold weather, her nipples were pertruding and I can see the shape of the two little raisin budging up over her t-shirt.

Since tackling Liang Jia Fu Nv is not my game, I did not go further with her. But, this being the 1st Thai puying I met this trip and is already such a SYT, I know at this point that this trip is definitely going to be fruitful. Then it changed when I passed Danok and the bus stopped again.

I looked up and saw the traffic jam ahead. It's THE FLOOD! The water was high up to the knees! Cars and Tuk Tuks broke down on the roadside and was immobile. Luckily for us, large vehicles such as big buses and trucks still can pass. Thinking that I'll be late, I tried to call Bro BYL but did not have any reception.

Finally arrived at Davis Tour in hdy at 9am plus. Borrowed the phone from Davis Tour and called Bro BYL and he told me that he just arrived also and was trying to call me too. After buying my hotel voucher, I decided to walk to Golden Crown Plaza to meet up with Bro BYL who's already there. It was still drizzling none stop here in hdy and the water was up to my ankles. Jeans, shirt, slippers and underwear all wet.

While walking, a guy came up to me and asked me whether want puying or not. Normally, I hate this guys as they will take commission for recommending us to the farms and cause the prices quoted by the OKTs to go up. But this time, with the rain and the flood, I thought it might be a good idea to keep him by my side and get him to arrange for puyings to come to our hotel later.

Met up with Bro BYL at the lobby and tried to check in. Was told that the rooms are not ready as the room cleaners are also stuck somewhere in the flood too. Had to wait in the lobby for a while. Got the guy's contact number and told him to go back to wait for our call instead. Thereafter, we went up to our respective rooms, wash up a bit and off we go!

The moment we stepped out of the Hotel, we saw the undying rain. Bro BYL said that this might actually a good thing as there will be no customers and the puyings will be begging us to take them. Decided to go get umbrellas first. Got 2 umbrellas for 90 baht each and took a tuk tuk to Chanivet. Had a quick lunch in one of the noodle stall there before we start searching.

1st time ever needed to carry umbrella while walking farms. Very interesting experience. But some of the farms were closed due to the flood and those that were opened had only 2-3 puyings working. Had to practically walk the whole of Channivet to find acceptable ones. At this point, Bro BYL has labelled be to have "Very High Taste". But seriously, the choices are extremely few. Was pondering whether to try our luck in See Kim Yong, but Bro BYL said he's not booking any gal today, I decided to just anyhow get one from Channivet. Got myself a girl for 1500 baht and told her to follow us straight to hotel. Bro BYL went back empty handed but told me that he's already "settled" and I need not worry about him. So we went back to our seperate rooms.

To be continued...
Old 10-12-2008, 03:41 AM
Samster

Day 1 Part 2/3
Around 3pm, back in my room with my girl, we chat a bit. Her name is Kim and she is from Bangkok. She said that she is 25 years old and started working at the age of 17. She started as a dancer in a-go-go pubs in Bangkok for a while and then moved around a bit before coming to hdy 2 years ago.

After the small talk, I switched on the TV and watched MTV channel. The GFE started when she lied down with her head on my lap, hugging my arm, watching MTV with me.

Let me now describe her looks a bit. She is slightly tanned and had thick eyebrows. Her eyes were quite big. She's thin but not too skinny. Definitely a B cupper. Overall, I'll rate her a 7/10 in the looks department.

After a while, we decided to go "ab nam". As she took off her clothes, I can see that she was indeed a dancer before. She was swaying her hips side to side as she was trying to let her jeans fall to the ground. The swaying was very cute and at the same time extremely sexy. She saw me staring at her when she was in her bra and panty. She became shy and took the towel to wrap around her while trying to unbuckle her bra from underneath the towel. While she pulled out her bra, the towel sort of came loss and fell to her waist. She screeched shyly. Having met her B cups officially for the 1st time, my small head decided to stand up out of courtesy.

We started off in the bath tub. But nothing really fabulous happened in there. So I decided to finish go for a shower instead. She's not trained in the ab nam service. She only soaped my shoulders, back and arm and told me "OK already." and then turn around to wash herself. She didn't even want to soap the baton that is going into her mouth later?! Oh well, times have changed and we cannot expect good services like few years ago. I decide to clean the rest of myself myself.

After finishing, I went out of the bathroom to dry myself. At this moment, I thought to myself, "If she did not bother to wash my private parts before bonking, I wonder would she wash her own." Made a mental note not to go down on her later.

When she walked out of the bathroom, I was already lying on the bed. She came over to the bed and join me under the balnket with the towel still wrapped around her.

"Lights! Camera! Action!"

We were lying on the bed side by side facing each other. I started off with some light pecking on her forehead and cheeks. She was hugging me quite tightly with one hand and tickling my nipple with the other. I reciprocate by placing my hand on her breast. Giving it a few light squeeze and she parted her lip and moan. I smell something. Something similar to a decomposed dead rat. Not knowing the source of the smell, I went ahead to French her. "HOLY SHIT!" It tasted like cigrette mixed with the decomposed dead rat I was smelling a while ago. SHE HAS BAD BREATH! "GAS! GAS! GAS!"

Stopped the Frenching immediately and told myself to get it done and over with before my little brother collapse. Touched her pussy to check whether she's wet enough for action already and found out that she's dry as the desert. Not only was she dry, she applied talcum powder to it. I have no idea whether she's thinking that it can lubricate it or is she trying to cover the smell, but I knew for a fact that it needed some lubrication before we start.

Rubbed her clit for a minute before inserting a finger into her to massage her g-spot. Sadly, even after getting her to cum, it was still only a little bit wet. Bo bian, put on condom and hope that the lubricant on the condom will be enough. Inserted into her in missionary. Bad idea. As i start to pump, she moaned straight at my face. I turned my head to looked around the room to see if there is any gas mask around. Sigh... Shift to 5th gear, pumped and shoot within 1-2mins and get it over with.

After shooting, I had to clean up myself. (Few year back, it was the puying that will clean us up. Times have changes....) After washing up, I went back to bed and took a nap. She snuggled up to me and took a cat nap with me hugging my arm.

To be continued...
Old 10-12-2008, 08:38 AM
SamSter

Quote:

Day 1 Part 2/3
Around 3pm, back in my room with my girl, we chat a bit. Her name is Kim and she is from Bangkok. She said that she is 25 years old and started working at the age of 17. She started as a dancer in a-go-go pubs in Bangkok for a while and then moved around a bit before coming to hdy 2 years ago.

After shooting, I had to clean up myself. (Few year back, it was the puying that will clean us up. Times have changes....) After washing up, I went back to bed and took a nap. She snuggled up to me and took a cat nap with me hugging my arm.

To be continued...
Good FR....keep it coming....!
Old 10-12-2008, 11:32 AM
Samster

Damn funny FR so far! Bro, keep going I'm dying to find out what else happened.

Btw, bro boonyalit showed us Kim. Nice tight body. Pity about her breath.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

boonyalit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Day 1 Part 2/3

Around 3pm, back in my room with my girl, we chat a bit. Her name is Kim........................

I smell something. Something similar to a decomposed dead rat. Not knowing the source of the smell, I went ahead to French her. "HOLY SHIT!" It tasted like cigrette mixed with the decomposed dead rat I was smelling a while ago. SHE HAS BAD BREATH! "GAS! GAS! GAS!"............................................. .................................................. .....................Bo bian,.................. put on condom ................ Shift to 5th gear, pumped and shoot within 1-2mins and get it over with .

To be continued...
LOL....LOL....BRO BT I laughed my head off when i read ur FR......more Pls ......LOL
Old 10-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

After a long time away from HDY, just decided to take a weekend visit there.. just some changes and observations ..

1. SGV is nicely renovated
2. Seems to have many ThaiMae girls who speak mandarin now
3. Most farms have new owners, SKY looks dead except for Andrew.. still every the stuck up
4. Channivate area, so many change owners i also try not to remember. Every favourite Jenny is gone, Soi Tamarut area has more shops than the 2 or 3 last time..
5. Wonderful had its shutters down, either business damn good, or damn bad. lol
6. Paragon.. too many guys looking to get lucky, not enough gals
7. Bar Berry.. nice but can get exp if you dun control the gals

All in all, a nice respite away from the hustle and bustle of town ...

Looks like i know where i will be spending Christmas
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1