The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 18-03-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player101 View Post

Honey from RP

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=766995

Figure: Fucking great figure... Damn sexy

Attitude: Unwilling to serve, distracted by phone. No bbbj but cbj only... I am not some old uncle but her service for me was quite revolting.

170/2 ... Not worth it. Honest fr.
wah..paying the price with no service is bad
Old 18-03-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newboy05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RP

Dada

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10

Dada give good service and is a nice lady. Bro out there pls take good care of girl.
Old 18-03-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
I suspected when i bonked he. But her areola tits are so huge. Can surgery construct that? Size of the nipple that is. And it sees erected.
Wah...don't understand much about what you said. Only understand areola.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 18-03-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
zvonimir2711 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Bow a few days back.

Young petite girl. Slim figure.
Small chested so not for all bros.

Service and attitude was very good. Accommodating and warm even though she can’t speak much of English.

I rarely complete 2 shots but made an exception for her. A memorable session.
Old 18-03-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!

Thanks for honest fr.
You did the smart choice going for $130/1 one shoot.
No french
No BBBJ
Seems like all service listed not provided.
Old 18-03-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
happylong is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngbeing123 View Post
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=766756

One day overdue FR for Rodmay from mansion.

Firstly location, real 5 star hotel . I drove so parked at basement n she was waiting at lift lobby.As for pics she looks exactly as the third pic in green. Unfiltered. Bodywise ,great - slim but not bones and definitely didn’t give birth before.
As for the experience. Her English is good which is a huge plus. Session began with her going in bed saying cold and then hugging onto me. Real gfe . But overall I would put it as an FWB experience. We spent a lot of time taking including dirty talk abt her Sec life... haha how hot Is that. Rare experience with these FLs but possible due to her good English. Other hot experience - her not wanting to stop riding until she cums as she says she can’t cum in other positions. So that’s her using me to cum which she did... seriously that’s a fucking ego booster haha. N during missionary she wants to be fucked hard and deep!
For those who lift FWB experiences ...highly recommended !!!
Shes a really horny syt, keep wanting me to bang her hard and deep. Very tight and wet, really rare gem.
Old 18-03-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Honey from RP

Attitude: Unwilling to serve, distracted by phone. No bbbj but cbj only... I am not some old uncle but her service for me was quite revolting.

This stable already got rubbish history and you still paid $170 to book the FL.
Anyway good job on sharing your FR.
Old 18-03-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
Skyliner77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyliner77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seen no FR for her other than one just before me today. Had Wing from SD earlier in the afternoon today

Location wise is eastwards and a little bit away/10min walk from the MRT, nice apartment rooms

I'd say among the best bonks I had in general, WYSIWYG when the door first opened, if you like petite framed young gals with B cups and a perky butt, she's the one for ya.

Frenching galore right away after the shower and pretty good BBBJ moving throughout the room, right after that caps on and riding away, man she's an active rider, frenching and moaning all the way til the first shot and we are both covered in sweat, I'd say I like her moaning a lot, I usually don't care much for it but she sounds great

Afterwards, resting time and cuddling and talking to each other, english is quite good, like the chemistry we had, I joked about certain things and she laughed and joked back, love how animated she can get, its cute haha she really is and she actually mentioned she's from Laos but works in Bangkok, perhaps bro SD could put that out for any future girl, it's nice to get try one that isnt from the usual land of smiles, a nice selling point

2nd shot was more or less the same like the first one just with different positions in a couple spots in the room.

Left pretty satisfied, definitely gonna RTF if I could do soon, kudos!
Old 18-03-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
jaffry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjaffry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Honey from RP

Bro. Think you are after me. Lol 😂... looks like we got the Honey’s “attitude”. Agreed on Great Figure.
Three stars mean exceptional “experience” that is worth a special journey!

Bib Gourmand awarded means “exceptional good experience at moderate prices”
Old 18-03-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 8
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezza66 View Post
Just wanted to share my thoughts as I have seen these alleged ladyboy discussions in Dome 1 come and go over the years and as far as I know there only ever was one real ladyboy in Dome 1 and she was clearly advertised as such.

To start; lets keep in mind that you (the customer) made the decision to book the session with the FL in question most likely after evaluating your options on SBF and after judging the pictures, services offered, body measurements and price.

This means that at some point you found the FL/service attractive enough to part with your hard earned cash.
Right?

Also keep in mind that some women have more testosterone than others, which can result in a taller frame, bigger hands / feet etc.
From personal experience, having been with a fair few taller Thai girls (1.70m+) whom all at some point were accused of ./ asked if they were ladyboys... I can assure you they were not

So what changed when the door opened ?
a) Did the FL look very different than the pics? - option to cancel on the spot
b) Did you find a little bro where you expected a kitty? - option to cancel and have a convo with the Okt after you leave. (as I mentioned I have not heard of this happening in Dome 1)
None of the above - If you had a good session, go home and have a good sleep and plan your next bonk

Verification:
Personally I find "verification demands" very disrespectful and rude to the FL (and to some extend the Okt). This goes for gender, age or any kind of verification.

If you do feel the need to assess the situation, this website may provide some guidance: https://passportsymphony.com/how-to-...s-in-thailand/

Summary:
- Girls generally have narrow shoulders and broad hips, while ladyboys have broad shoulders and narrow hips.
- Women’s forearms are a bit bent, while men’s forearms are straight;
Ask her to hold her arms out straight and try to bring her elbows together without bending the arms. If she has a normal female skeleton she will easily be able to do this. If not, congratulations, you’ve found a ladyboy.
bro I agreed with your point. When samsters see advertised pics and books means ok with looks. IMO unless the one who greet you at the door totally bears no resemblance to the pics. Please U-Turn. Else don't coming here to KPKB really no standard.
Old 18-03-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2474 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
bro I agreed with your point. When samsters see advertised pics and books means ok with looks. IMO unless the one who greet you at the door totally bears no resemblance to the pics. Please U-Turn. Else don't coming here to KPKB really no standard.
support what u say..up u bro
Old 18-03-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
tyrone12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...9#post19889509
Wing - Slut Dungeon

100% same as picture, pretty face, petite sexy yong toned body, clean shaven pussy, crazy bubble butt, she is an absolute dream.

Her bj is amazing, she took all of my dick in. She didn't mind me fucking her mouth, and she blew my mind. Her pussy is small and cute, clean shaved and fucking delicious.

We made passionate love, frenching and taking it slow, like lovers.

Will definitely RTF
Old 18-03-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1091 / Power: 10
definition has much to be proud ofdefinition has much to be proud ofdefinition has much to be proud ofdefinition has much to be proud ofdefinition has much to be proud ofdefinition has much to be proud ofdefinition has much to be proud ofdefinition has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithsky View Post
Booked Kitty but when I arrived, the ladyboy vibe was too strong. Evident in her bone structure, her voice and her mannerisms. She sat on the bed but didn't strip and I apologised for having to leave. I realised that was why FRs described her as tall and one FR mentioned she has a ladyboy vibe. But too strong for me so I had to reject.

I left smoothly. OKT was fine as well, even though he said he will permanently ban me. I totally understand.

Many bros might disagree but I believe I made the right choice at the right time.
Ps for my virgin fr.

Just tried Kitty and I can understand where you are coming from. However that didn’t stop me from proceeding with the verification.

Okt: temptation. fast reply and understanding even tho we had miscom regarding the booking and I reached about 15mins later than the reporting time.
Looks: Slight discount from photo
Body: tall slim lady.
Boobs: enhanced with pointy nips
BBBJ: started in the shower and continued when on bed.
FJ: great riding skill with awesome stereo. Changed to missionary and continued while sucking those nice nips. Wanted to cim but decided to just release the soldiers into the rubber helmet. Ended with 1 shot when I paid for 2 cause I had some last min issue.
GFE: treats you like boyfriend. Even tho she doesn’t understand english, she tries to communicate with you through Google translate. So be prepared to do the same thing. She opened up and said she felt sad about the LB review and proceeded to show me a pic of her passport. She’s a true female even though her voice may sound off your expectation. But she have no choice and was born this way. Ended up telling her to be herself and do not be distracted by these comments as her service makes up for it. The rest is for me to know and for you to find out.
RTF: For the service, of course.
Old 18-03-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 5
Hipposarus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipposarus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipposarus View Post
Short FR For Bow

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=1...5#post19883425

Face-8 /10 Looks very similar to picts which are posted.

Skin Tone- Smooth

Melons-8.5/10 Soft Melons which can melt when you squeeze them.

Body-9/10 right meat at the right place

BBBJ-8.5/10 Sensual and gentle BBBJ from her, Really Good!

FJ-8.5/10 Tight

Overall- 9/10 Good Attitude, Friendly , Hardworking

RTF: surely.

Recommend all bros to try Bow while shes still fresh from the oven.
wanted to rtf bow but cant find her previous thread

realise she had went over to Galaxyxscorts

okt is give good instructions and verification

location is central area with nice room

this time her service more pro and gfe gao gao..

with only 110/2/90 fucking worth it

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=766793
Old 19-03-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=766998
Great experience with Blue from loveaffair, very cute and horny, top notch service and high GFE, one of the best bonk in 2020.
Location is central, OKT response is fast
Looks better in person, fair and smooth
Slim and petite, natural and very soft boob can't stop playing with
Clean shaved easy to get wet and painted her to heaven for a couple of times
FJ very accomodating and stereo moaning very arousing
GFE hit to ceiling, not much talk but hug like real lover
RTF for sure and pls take good care of this GEM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1