The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
boonyalit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf8878 View Post
My last trip was very last min lar...

Went there solo... so not too exciting. 1st day... dunno where to go ..... end up drinking at nearby pub around hotel... no actions........................................... ...

Cut the story short... i got her company till next morning.
dunno where to go? well...you should have read thru the tips given by most of the bros in this forum before heading there...very useful i would say.......anyway.... Lucky you, got syt grab you somemore haha, at least you didn't go back empty handed.

I'll be heading there soon, hope I'm luckly enough to have syt grab me then...haha..cheers
Old 30-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Elf8878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Well done the next time either you can follow a experience guy there or....go to any KTV, Karaoke or Disco...sure have some that will grab your hand.....for KTV and karaoke....just pay and sing song or just go off......hahahahah! It is simple not to sleep alone! (In Hatyai I mean)
Yup that's what i've in mind for my next "outing"

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonyalit
I'll be heading there soon, hope I'm luckly enough to have syt grab me then...haha..cheers
Good luck bro
Old 02-12-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 21
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/brea...ewsid=30089896http://www.nationmultimedia.com/brea...ewsid=30089896 by Nation

Most businesses in the South's commercial hub, Hat Yai town, shut down Monday to avoid imminent flooding damage.

Heavy rain has pelted over Nakhon Hat Yai Municipality area during the past few days.

"We have closed our business for one day to facilitate moving our products to higher grounds," Songkhla Chamber of Commerce chief advisor Boonchuay Jangsiriwattanathamrong said Monday.

According to his estimate, the one-day closing means between Bt40million and Bt50million in lost opportunities.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 21
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Songkhla hit by flood crisis

(BangkokPost.com) - Songkhla’s Hat Yai district on Monday was hit by severe flooding conditions due to continuous heavy rain.

The flood level in Hat Yai was over two metres.

Many roads in the district were cut off and 11 schools were also forced to close temporarily. Local authorities had to evacuate over 100 villagers in critical areas to higher grounds.

Motorists had to park their vehicles at buildings of different shopping malls and condominiums. Many also bought more food supplies together with candles and flashlights in case of emergency.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:47 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
Songkhla hit by flood crisis

(BangkokPost.com) - Songkhla’s Hat Yai district on Monday was hit by severe flooding conditions due to continuous heavy rain.

The flood level in Hat Yai was over two metres.

Many roads in the district were cut off and 11 schools were also forced to close temporarily. Local authorities had to evacuate over 100 villagers in critical areas to higher grounds.

Motorists had to park their vehicles at buildings of different shopping malls and condominiums. Many also bought more food supplies together with candles and flashlights in case of emergency.
Thanks for the tips....hopefully it clear up soon as I was planning a trip there during Christmas holidays with my family.....
Old 04-12-2008, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23974 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

family trip? bor kang tao liao!only go to wat lor!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 04-12-2008, 02:11 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
family trip? bor kang tao liao!only go to wat lor!
Hahahaha actually shopping trip for my wife.....then if she left out anything....I will go again to buy hahhahah!
Old 04-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahahaha actually shopping trip for my wife.....then if she left out anything....I will go again to buy hahhahah!
you mean you will go and donate!

and sow wild seeds.........
Old 05-12-2008, 07:33 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
you mean you will go and donate!

and sow wild seeds.........
Go and donate yes......sow wild seeds never......also cultivated and controlled....hahahhaha!
Old 06-12-2008, 07:03 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Go and donate yes......sow wild seeds never......also cultivated and controlled....hahahhaha!
I just call my source and she says that Hatyai town is not effected.....yahoooo...can go already Christmas in Hatyai........with FAMILY.....hahahah!
Old 06-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Samster

Langchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from my virgin trip to Hatyai. Very successful and enjoyable trip for me. Met up with a couple of BMs through the forum so that can be more productive. Thanks guys, you know who you are. Don't want to mention names or nicks.

First day arrived by bus and was met by B1 and B2 at the tour office. Straightaway, went for breakfast of Thai style noodle soup and coffee. Then check in to hotel and drop bags, out again to Channivet to book puyings. By the 3rd or 4th KTV, all done already. Then go walk walk to explore hatyai abit.
After the girls arrived, SOP arpnam and bonk, rest a while and then 2 of us went with puyings to find dinner. Happen to find a really good local place and very reasonable. Next night, we discover that this is the place that one of the lao jiao wanted to bring us but he was busy with other activity and we couldn't call him in time. After dinner, decided to go Kiss Channel and check it out with puying. Enjoyable and entertaining, made eye contact with other girls there (maybe FL) but already got action for the night so decided not to chase. Then my girl go abit 'ting tong' and want to go back. In my mind already decided to change another one the next day. She is only 18, tall and okay body, but not much GFE.
2nd day, kicked the girl out early morning and went for breakfast with lao jiao B2. Talk alot and we can click. Then my friend A joined us and he decided to take the same girl already for the rest of the trip. Decisive fellow. I decide to take a girl from the same KTV as his puying. B2 also wanted to go shopping for a girl so we 3 went back to Channivet and walk the rest of the KTVs. He couldn't find one to his liking and we ended up back in the first KTV A got his girl from and I confirmed my booking with a puying I saw the day before. So happened B2 also found 1 to his liking with big boobs and young. Must be some kind of record - all 3 of us take puying from the same KTV! This time, B2's turn to get a 'ting tong' girl. Dinner was at the same place, but now with 3 couples. The last night also same place for dinner but B1 join us, so 4 couples. Night entertainment for the next 2 nights was in our adjoining hotel room for Chivas, music and talkcock session. Very enjoyable and cheap! A's and my girl GFE was very strong and they took care of us very well. I extend my girl for 2 nights.
Day 3, B2 change his girl and we went to See Kim Yong to shop for a new one. We walk there, not too far. Found one then on the way back, B1 call to join us and he also need to shop so we went to Channivet again! He found one, very SYT.
Day 4, A, B2 and I went for breakfast together, one of the famous beef noodle place near Mayflower hotel. Then check out and went to tour office. Put our bags inside and then B2 went to sian all the other tour office girls. Wah, the force is strong with him. They all know him and can joke very much with him. I jealous lah haha
Got back to Sg at about 4am. Blur like sotong and then took cab home.

Don't want to be too lor sor so summary, got manicure and pedicure done. A went for haircut and colour, sian the shop owner (pretty), we got proper massage at Pink Lady.
Generally, girls are in the 1500b and 2000b category. 2500b also saw but I'm not impressed.
Next time, we will stop at Danok first, then carry on to Hatyai.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:28 AM
Samster

boonyalit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langchai View Post
Just came back from my virgin trip to Hatyai. Very successful and enjoyable trip for me. Met up with a couple of BMs through the forum so that can be more productive. Thanks guys, you know who you are. Don't want to mention names or nicks.

First day arrived by bus and was met by B1 and B2 at the tour office. Straightaway, went for breakfast of Thai style noodle soup and coffee. Then check in to hotel and drop bags, out again to Channivet to book puyings. By the 3rd or 4th KTV, all done already. Then go walk walk to explore hatyai abit.
After the girls arrived, SOP arpnam and bonk, rest a while and then 2 of us went with puyings to find dinner. Happen to find a really good local place and very reasonable. Next night, we discover that this is the place that one of the lao jiao wanted to bring us but he was busy with other activity and we couldn't call him in time. After dinner, decided to go Kiss Channel and check it out with puying. Enjoyable and entertaining, made eye contact with other girls there (maybe FL) but already got action for the night so decided not to chase. Then my girl go abit 'ting tong' and want to go back. In my mind already decided to change another one the next day. She is only 18, tall and okay body, but not much GFE.
2nd day, kicked the girl out early morning and went for breakfast with lao jiao B2. Talk alot and we can click. Then my friend A joined us and he decided to take the same girl already for the rest of the trip. Decisive fellow. I decide to take a girl from the same KTV as his puying. B2 also wanted to go shopping for a girl so we 3 went back to Channivet and walk the rest of the KTVs. He couldn't find one to his liking and we ended up back in the first KTV A got his girl from and I confirmed my booking with a puying I saw the day before. So happened B2 also found 1 to his liking with big boobs and young. Must be some kind of record - all 3 of us take puying from the same KTV! This time, B2's turn to get a 'ting tong' girl. Dinner was at the same place, but now with 3 couples. The last night also same place for dinner but B1 join us, so 4 couples. Night entertainment for the next 2 nights was in our adjoining hotel room for Chivas, music and talkcock session. Very enjoyable and cheap! A's and my girl GFE was very strong and they took care of us very well. I extend my girl for 2 nights.
Day 3, B2 change his girl and we went to See Kim Yong to shop for a new one. We walk there, not too far. Found one then on the way back, B1 call to join us and he also need to shop so we went to Channivet again! He found one, very SYT.
Day 4, A, B2 and I went for breakfast together, one of the famous beef noodle place near Mayflower hotel. Then check out and went to tour office. Put our bags inside and then B2 went to sian all the other tour office girls. Wah, the force is strong with him. They all know him and can joke very much with him. I jealous lah haha

Don't want to be too lor sor so summary, got manicure and pedicure done. A went for haircut and colour, sian the shop owner (pretty), we got proper massage at Pink Lady.
Generally, girls are in the 1500b and 2000b category. 2500b also saw but I'm not impressed.
haha....actually my small head wanted to extend my 'ting tong' girl cos whenever i bonk her she will make the jap AV sound" huhhhh... don't want...please....'" fish man really stimulate me to up my gear with turbo acceleration .. haha... but i got my big head in control not to extend her the next day.

Very Piesia i miss out the Kiss Channel outing with you guys, as i told you, I tht i can get that Innocence syt massager in my room, but with that price...i hesitated. Do you believe that i bumped onto her at least 7 times even when i changed to stay at your hotel the last couple of days...fated.... there shall be part2 i believe hehe.

Btw I should say I'm the jealous one, cos all the girls like you whenever we walk into a farm, i got no chance liao but your chance to kana gongtou are higher then me..... haha....

Anyway i believed we are destined to be chong kakis, i really enjoy it, looking forward for my next venture with you and A, hopefully BT can join us without MIA so much haha...!!
Old 07-12-2008, 07:39 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langchai View Post

Bro....can please up-dated us regarding the places to eat ......many thanks!
Old 07-12-2008, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23974 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Just go to 'yak kui' for seafood!If u stay around Grand SAKURA AREA, walk to Hotel BP and there is one good restaurant by the name of 'kim Eng' or something near there.Anyway, if u stay around the town area, plenty of hawkers around the Lee garden area.Me always on liquid diet in hatyaai.....

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 07-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Samster

Langchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro....can please up-dated us regarding the places to eat ......many thanks!
Hmm, abit difficult to give directions verbally. Let me see if I can post a map.
Other forums allow pictures.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1