The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2022, 03:46 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42417 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shiok Shiok Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Apparently some asshole didn't like my post and ZAPPED ME for my commentary...

Firstly, this is not your thread.
I've sought the blessings of the thread owner before I started posting in this thread. If my comments displeases you, you are at liberty to leave this thread.

Secondly, my statement was directed to the thread owner and to like-minded people in this thread and not to you.
How have I offended you that you have to zap me? I bet you must be angry because you only know how to watch moving pictures and cannot read English words. Poor you.

Thirdly, rep points are just a number.
You cannot exchange them for NTUC link points or condoms at 7-Eleven, you moron so please zap away. At the very most, I go back to moderation but believe you me that the very nice people in the forum will UP my points back again soon enough.

So thank you for trying to spoil my Saturday because it just goes to show what a loser you are.

Happy fapping!

Sad to hear that. Why must zap others for the sake of zapping?

I also kenna before, claimed my videos too big, took too much space in his hard drive wor.

Btw, I tried to up you but was denied, cos I had up you before.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-10-2022, 03:53 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

ADN-429 My Wife, Who Was Liked By The President Of The Client, Is F****d To Work As The President’s Secretary. Rich Kiss And Creampie Intercourse Nanami Misaki

https://streamtape.com/v/6q69V2ra1gt9Mdm/ADN-429.mp4

After watching the above link and you think it is shiok, you may wish to download the link below for collection.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0i16z...N-429.mp4/file

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-10-2022, 03:55 PM
日本のポルノ王

ADN-431 My Father Brought Me As A Remarriage Partner Was Mr. Sannomiya, My Homeroom Teacher Who I Secretly Admired. Tsubaki Sannomiya

https://streamtape.com/v/r8dyW6xQyBHe0a/ADN-431.mp4

After watching the above link and you think it is shiok, you may wish to download the link below for collection.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/87d4g...N-431.mp4/file

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-10-2022, 03:57 PM
日本のポルノ王

ADN-432 Closed Room Kissing President’s Office Mitsumi Ann Mixed With Saliva

https://streamtape.com/v/3q4bG4WV7jTdoyQ/ADN-432.mp4

https://www.mediafire.com/file/avgcy...N-432.mp4/file

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-10-2022, 04:00 PM
日本のポルノ王

IPZ-034 Erika Shibasaki Train Molester School Girls

https://streamtape.com/v/JXPL9k1ZvbS6B9/IPZ-034.mp4

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hdq5q...Z-034.mp4/file

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-10-2022, 04:01 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21527 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I've sought the blessings of the thread owner before I started posting in this thread. If my comments displeases you, you are at liberty to leave this thread.

Secondly, my statement was directed to the thread owner and to like-minded people in this thread and not to you.
How have I offended you that you have to zap me? I bet you must be angry because you only know how to watch moving pictures and cannot read English words. Poor you.

You cannot exchange them for NTUC link points or condoms at 7-Eleven, you moron so please zap away. At the very most, I go back to moderation but believe you me that the very nice people in the forum will UP my points back again soon enough.

So thank you for trying to spoil my Saturday because it just goes to show what a loser you are.

Happy fapping!

LOL...how much points did he zap you for?

TO ANYONE WHO UP SerflySGR WILL GET MY 81 SLURPS!!

PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD AS PROOF.

LOL!!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 29-10-2022, 04:02 PM
日本のポルノ王

JUFE-433 Demonic Slow Ejaculation Control Carnivorous Slut Who Carefully Plays With A Meat Stick Pet Alice Oto

https://streamtape.com/v/er2APvyDxbSY3oJ/JUFE-433.mp4

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xiwx6...E-433.mp4/file

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-10-2022, 04:05 PM
日本のポルノ王

PPPD-597 Big Tits Professional Reverse 7P Feeling Esthetic

https://streamtape.com/v/mOmy9VWKyOIbxbe/PPPD-597.mp4

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qt1v1...D-597.mp4/file

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-10-2022, 04:08 PM
日本のポルノ王

SAME-027 Pounded Like A Bitch In Front Of My Daughter Kana Morisawa Lala Kudo

https://streamtape.com/v/AXP1zjp4z1uXObQ/SAME-027.mp4

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8lym7...E-027.mp4/file

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-10-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Sad to hear that. Why must zap others for the sake of zapping?

I also kenna before, claimed my videos too big, took too much space in his hard drive wor.

Btw, I tried to up you but was denied, cos I had up you before.
I really don't know what these losers are trying to do?

Before I met you, Bro ladyassasinator, I had to go and search all over the Internet for quality videos to download. Streaming online is one thing, to be able to download is another!

And here you are - providing us a service and yet got some bozo still complain that your files take up storage space? Real morons!

I see that you even take requests! Which guy does that? We should be thankful to you! Seriously!

You always have my support and when I have points to give, I will give you again and again and again - not that we can trade them for Winnie the Pooh pots and thermos but as a sign of mutual respect and gratitude.

You don't have to up my rep points - the fact that you replied to my post is good enough. Really warms the cockles of my heart. THANK YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIOIO View Post
LOL...how much points did he zap you for?

TO ANYONE WHO UP SerflySGR WILL GET MY 81 SLURPS!!

PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD AS PROOF.

LOL!!
How many points? I really don't know Madam OIOIO. Do you know how to see?

THANK YOU! Really appreciate your kind words and they, along with Bro ladyassasinator's are enough to have brightened my day! Anyway, just pissed off that they just zap for the sake of zapping and ask me to "shut up".

Register an account in a forum and not post comments then come forum for what? Be a silent wanker like them?

This loser must have come in, stream some JAV, then wank into their mother's potted plant. And then realized what a sad life he has so he zapped me for my review(s).

Which reminds me; the following video should be something you'd love to watch.
Quote:
SSNI-043 NTR Long Ago She Was A Yariman She Finally Got On A Company Trip! !Betrayal Banquet Video Tomorrow Hana Kirara

https://streamtape.com/v/Va1OAp9PRahKW9b/SSNI-043.mp4

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0lvod...I-043.mp4/file
This one, you will surely like Madam OIOIO!

Gangbang all the way with all the guys paying homage to the goddess of a body that Hana Kirara has.

I bet the guys around you will also bow at your feet, sucking your toes and offering their heads as stools for you to sit on.

One lucky guy got to have a "Bonus Round" with her.

What I didn't understand was the last part when she slammed the door.

Maybe she was upset also that I got zapped by some adolescent wanker? Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 29-10-2022, 05:19 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How many points? I really don't know Madam OIOIO. Do you know how to see?

THANK YOU! Really appreciate your kind words and they, along with Bro ladyassasinator's are enough to have brightened my day! Anyway, just pissed off that they just zap for the sake of zapping and ask me to "shut up".

Register an account in a forum and not post comments then come forum for what? Be a silent wanker like them?

This loser must have come in, stream some JAV, then wank into their mother's potted plant. And then realized what a sad life he has so he zapped me for my review(s).

Which reminds me; the following video should be something you'd love to watch.

This one, you will surely like Madam OIOIO!

Gangbang all the way with all the guys paying homage to the goddess of a body that Hana Kirara has.

I bet the guys around you will also bow at your feet, sucking your toes and offering their heads as stools for you to sit on.

One lucky guy got to have a "Bonus Round" with her.

What I didn't understand was the last part when she slammed the door.

Maybe she was upset also that I got zapped by some adolescent wanker? Heh heh!

The only way to see who zapped you is to make a donate to this website.
As a donor, you are immune from zapping....and you will be a demi-god...hehe....you will also be protected by webmaster...

Yes, I enjoy watching gangbangs...LOL...don't really like all those dramas...just straight into action....

"What I didn't understand was the last part when she slammed the door. "

At the beginning of the video, she was talking to her fiance who showed her the DVD.....which she was reluctance to watch....and the scene cuts to the sex parts.....where what was supposed to be a company trip turned into a gangbang.

After the last sex encounter, the men were talking about whether if the director or manager knew about it...

The scene cuts back to the room....she confessed that she was drunk and helpless in front of all these men...and they took advantage of her...

Her fiance disagreed as in the DVD, she was purely enjoying every moment......she asked for his understanding...but he rejected by saying the problem is not just that....

She was annoyed that her fiance booked a similar room.....of that night...which creeped her out....She reminded him...that they are about to get married....got pissed...walked out and slammed the door....

Her fiance retorted "what the fuck..." or something like that....LOL!!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Last edited by OIOIO; 29-10-2022 at 05:30 PM.
Old 29-10-2022, 05:27 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Quote:

LOL...my hubby would be super delighted if he's that guy....

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 29-10-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:

Happy fapping!

Cum cum. Gor gor sayang you. Upped you humble 18
Old 29-10-2022, 05:40 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Cum cum. Gor gor sayang you. Upped you humble 18
And I slurps you 81 times....

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。

*Peekaboo*

Old 29-10-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
WILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Talking about drive space, I am supposed to abstain these days but you always manage to make me fail in my resolutions. What is happening here
Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1