The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-08-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

finally tried the legendary LMM, really is platinum standards. shall not comment on the massage, but GFE (hugs, frenching) and sensual (deepthroat) over the charts from entry to exit.

only minor complaint was that she was busy during my slot replying her boss over some housing issue, but not that i minded as she definitely more than made up for it.

RTM!!
Old 24-08-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
Ah Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Xia xia oral skills really no horse run. Make sure nothing left before letting go...
Think have to put her in my list

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Yes bro.

Angel really look yummy. I think I’m the few who haven’t visited her.
Any good MLs for me to try bros, time to increase my horizons
Me also in the group of few. Havent think of trying her yet. Any indications when she's leaving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/lin-lin-massage/

Anybody with intel on Lin Lin ?
Seems that she is always fully booked
Yet reviews say that her sensual is so so only
So popular meh?
Am I missing something?
She's definitely not in my list - of tried before or going to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Maybe she dun like your number?
I dunno, recently also many MLs rejected my number.
Totally no reply. Think they are very cautious.
Number Abit not clean, they rather reject.
Think time for me to take a rest.
Maybe the wind is blowing big? The number of girls on the websites are really growing.
Old 24-08-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Any regular of Tianniu knows if she's coming back soon?

Now is 20+th day of the month already...
Should be early September.
Old 24-08-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
What drawn me to try her is when she replied me in the message saying she has 10 yrs massage experience. So naturally, I will want to try her for her massage coupled with nude plus BBBJ for $100. But the ad is just misleading. And misleading equates to scam isn't it?
Her link no longer valid? ML Change name?
Old 24-08-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 17
bwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by user123456 View Post
In this aspect, I miss Mint.
Always had lots of frenching with her
She is a smoker, I didn’t enjoy the french at all. Maybe no issue for other bros
Old 24-08-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

MR on Fei Fei:
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-feifei/

Finally tried Fei Fei after a bit of research on this forum. Was capitvated by her sweet look, nice smile and very interesting video posted on SLG initially. After reading some of the reviews here (particularly from one of the bros who mentioned abt her telling him, "这次让你难忘"), i decided to go ahead to book an appt with her and was not disappointed.

Looks: Sweet, petite, slim young girl. Slightly tanner than the photos but confirm wont reject. Similar to the photos/video.

Massage: Negligible.

Sensual: High. First thing that striked me was this girl is very good with her tongue! Try and you will know! Feels great when i was in all fours. Very sensual. And her BBBJ was fantastic. Slow and sensual. Good suction. Didnt feel the teeth. Did it in different positions. Followed by a short HJ and finished in CIM.

GFE: Great. Had a really good chat after the deed. Very friendly. Gave me a hug and kiss before i leave.

RTM: Most likely yes! But i have yet to try AP Angel......
Old 24-08-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwxym View Post
She is a smoker, I didn’t enjoy the french at all. Maybe no issue for other bros
Yes, she is. Was a little turn off by the smell. Didnt enjoy either. Nv rtm. She's got many many rave reviews back then though.
Old 24-08-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwxym View Post
she have quit few months before rtc. now is completely smoke-free syt.
Old 24-08-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 17
bwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To me, AiLa still speaks French most fluently 😛
Old 24-08-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Her link no longer valid? ML Change name?
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-apple/

yes. change to apple
Old 24-08-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Wow, news travel fast these days!
Old 24-08-2019, 09:07 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Wow, news travel fast these days!
A lot of samsters all trying to impress ML about what is being posted on this thread.. maybe got discount or extra mile service from the ML

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-08-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

It’s quite amazing how this thread suddenly slows down whenever it’s during the weekend.

Anyways just visited GDMR afew days back for 90mins session, we’re both shagged out by the end with soft legs. Just a feedback to her is that her building is really too overcrowded with WL imo, getting a lot of traffic from visitors.

GDMR has way better service techniques than LMM but the feel and vibe is quite different, LMM feels like a young slutty mistress whereas GDMR feels like experienced old flame rekindling the flame.

Highly recommend both ladies anyways, next on target will be Angel liao.
Old 24-08-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
she have quit few months before rtc. now is completely smoke-free syt.
Ya mint suit smoke before she rtc, I visit her few times before she rtc, good for her can suddenly quit smoke.
Old 24-08-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
To show U that he is the insider to them lor...
Nothing insider to be honest...
Anyone who has their wechat (and I’m sure a lot have) will see the videos they post and know lor.
Just didn’t really bother to announce to the world
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1