The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 13-05-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tiger1269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

Have any of you tried the massage at lvl 4? There's this shop side by side with another massage shop (old Chinese lady short hair heavily make up) she looks like viet with long hair. She does massage and extra services but she doesn't BBBJ. Is she worth the experience?

Thank you brothers in advance for any information in regards to this.
Old 14-05-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1269 View Post
Have any of you tried the massage at lvl 4? There's this shop side by side with another massage shop (old Chinese lady short hair heavily make up) she looks like viet with long hair.
Anyways bros after reading through the previous chats I think she's Sofia. Went there today thinking of giving her a try end up all close except for Linda, Ivy and Angie.

Cock was feeling a bit itchy and then Linda suddenly came in and ask for support. Managed to talk talk she gave me 4R for massage and fj. Her boobs still firm and nice sia, managed to grab them while I pumped her hard.
Old 14-05-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12460 / Power: 19
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyways bros after reading through the previous chats I think she's Sofia. Went there today thinking of giving her a try end up all close except for Linda, Ivy and Angie.

Cock was feeling a bit itchy and then Linda suddenly came in and ask for support. Managed to talk talk she gave me 4R for massage and fj. Her boobs still firm and nice sia, managed to grab them while I pumped her hard.
Not bad dude, she has dropped her charges, next time will try my luck on her.
Old 15-05-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Not bad dude, she has dropped her charges, next time will try my luck on her.
I was actually very hessitant to go for her cause I wanted to try out Sofia. Then she said her service better lol. Was about to leave the area then she said can give me good price. It was a very quiet day so I think she just wanted $$$.
Old 15-05-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Who was the gilf at the half-unit next to honey? Any FR?
Old 15-05-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1023 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all
Quote:

Did not know she dropped her price. I used to frequent JSP during covid period but now Golden Mile also closed so no motivation to head down hahaha.
Old 15-05-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Did not know she dropped her price. I used to frequent JSP during covid period but now Golden Mile also closed so no motivation to head down hahaha.
You should give JSP a visit soon bro. Just don't go down on a weekend haha.

Anyways wanna give report and update for fellow bros here still get can zapped points. I think next time better solo and keep all these information to myself in the future.
Old 15-05-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went to try one china lady at 40 bucks . good bbbj and ar. beside lisa shop.
Old 16-05-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 13
peregrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Who was the gilf at the half-unit next to honey? Any FR?
That lady is Alice. I had a lovely session with her last week. Very good at teasing and has a slutty look.
Old 16-05-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

peregrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant future

Quote:
You should give JSP a visit soon bro. Just don't go down on a weekend haha.

Anyways wanna give report and update for fellow bros here still get can zapped points. I think next time better solo and keep all these information to myself in the future.
Just give FRs and some may even up your point for good FR
Old 16-05-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
You mean opposite Lisa's shop right
Old 16-05-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1023 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
Really $40? Some bros said $70 unless you bargained or she drop price le.
Old 16-05-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Really $40? Some bros said $70 unless you bargained or she drop price le.
the one with ankle and belly bracelet. in between do up my points for referral.
Old 16-05-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
That lady is Alice. I had a lovely session with her last week. Very good at teasing and has a slutty look.
what's her damage and menu available?
Old 16-05-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
what's her damage and menu available?
Usual price for JSP L4

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1